- 80 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Here is a beautiful 80' Hatteras motoryacht with open bridge & hardtop that has been through continuous upgrading by a knowledgeable captain and owner for the past few years and is being offered in turnkey condition. This vessel shows as a much younger boat partially due to an outstanding paint job completed at American Custom Yachts yard in 2012.
Please click the full listing button to see complete inventory and photos. Throughout this boat are updated and freshened systems. CAT 1550hp C-30s have complete servicing including New aftercoolers and a thorough preventative maintenance program is in place. In 2009 there was a substantial refit of basically all softgoods and exterior cushions. Since then system upgrades have been ongoing in addition to a new Novurania tender, underwater lights, EZ2CY flybridge enclosure, all new TVs and much more. Mid-2014, fresh anti-fouling paint was applied and all out of water details were sharpened.
Asking price just reduced January 22, 2015. A great opportunity to acquire an excellent vessel. This is the 3rd reduction since appearing in the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show in November 2014.
- Features & Walk-Through
- This yacht has benefitted from a history of three knowledgeable and generous owners plus amazingly the consistency of a fastidious captain that has been retained throughout the ownership changes. This is immediately noticeable as this is a very clean vessel that is ready to go. There's a plush interior that features high-gloss finished African Mahogany wood throughout with Black Galaxy bullnose granite countertops, custom furnishings, designer fabrics and rich leather. The Aft deck features well groomed teak decking that extends onto the stairways leading down to the extended aft platform and also on the stairway up to the flybridge. There is large custom teak table aft that comfortably seats 6 with four Barbuda-style designer teak chairs. The curved aft settee is accented with a beautiful varnished teak cap rail. Forward towards the curved, electric sliding, polished stainless and glass salon doors there is a white Fountainhead topped wetbar to the starboard side with a drink refrigerator below. To the port side is a fiberglass door opening to the stairway down to the crew quarters and just aft is a fold-down set of rear docking controls. Entering the salon immediately to the starboard side is the sunken bar area with granite top and three leather club chairs. Above and behind is a 46-inch Samsung flat-panel TV. Towards the window is a small sink with designer faucet. Across the salon is a Chocolate colored leather curved sectional sofa with designer pillows. In the center is a wood and glass cocktail table. Behind either end of the sofa are fixed cabinets with wood countertops and matched table lamps. Premium textured carpeting has a center tailored canvas carpet runner thru the walkway. Above there is a wood molding bordering an wood decorative inlay on the headliner with low voltage accent lighting in the eves and pin spot lighting on dimmer switches. This is a very comfortable area and ideal for entertaining. Proceeding forward from the bar area on the starboard side of the salon there is a wood pillar with burl wood finish that separates the dining area which has a custom inlayed oval table and designer upholstered chairs to seat 6. Just forward of the table is a shelved cabinet that houses service and flatware items. To the outboard side is the passage to the stairway down to the stateroom level and just prior to the steps is a flush mounted wine chiller unit. Throughout the deckhouse the windows are tinted (renewed '13) and have decorative wood valances housing Roman shades and Hunter-Douglas sheer blinds. Across from the dining table are two granite countertops, very convenient for buffet serving, that form the entrance to the galley. Attractively done with the Black Galaxy countertops and backsplashes there is polished teak/mahogany stripped flooring and black-front appliances including a full oven, plus a giant-sized wood door Sub Zero unit. Moving forward to the starboard side is the curved wood stairway up to the flybridge. Next forward on the starboard side is the door to the on-deck day head which has Black Galaxy vanity top and matching tile floor with a white under mounted ceramic sink and designer faucet. Here we are in the Pilothouse area with the lower helm to the starboard side with a Black Stidd helm chair in front of the instrument console, which has custom face - heavy figured Sapele Pomele wood with gloss finish. There are side pantograph deckhouse doors to either side and a sliding pocket door with an arched frame can separate the pilothouse from the galley, dining and salon areas. To the portside of the pilothouse there are curved forward and aft settees with contour shaped Black Galaxy tables on polished stainless mountings. The gorgeous flooring matches the galley sole and is teak planks sealed and stained to match the mahogany cabinetry (all sanded / resealed 2011). Beneath the helm console is a large equipment area with ventilation fan with thermostat control.
- Northland is a comfortable and practical 4 stateroom yacht with a separate crew quarters aft of the engine compartment that consists of two staterooms. The berth arrangements are: Master stateroom with a centerline King, 2 Guest staterooms with walk-around Queens and the Third Guest stateroom with criss-cross upper/lower Twin berths. All these staterooms have their own private heads with showers, plus there is an on-deck day head. All staterooms have custom made, extra thick, inner-spring mattress' that help insure a good nights rest. Capable of up to eight guests. The crew area consists of one stateroom with walk-around Queen berth and the second stateroom has upper/lower twin berths. There is a single head with shower that is not adjoining to either stateroom and is furthest aft. On this particular vessel the crew has consisted of two persons since it was new, so it is conceivable that during certain situations one of these staterooms could be used for guests if necessary. Capable of up to four crew.
- Flooring: Teak decking planks stained Mahogany with accent strips Countertops & backsplash are American Tile Black Galaxy granite with bullnose edge Stainless sinks & storage cabinets Upright SubZero AC refrigerator with freezer & icemaker KitchenAid four-burner cooktop with full oven under counter Microwave/convection oven with cover (Black) Garbage disposal Telephone outlet Bosch Dishwasher (Black) Stereo speakers with volume control (galley) Smoke detector in galley (2) extra lights on the underside of the upper galley cabinets on either side of the microwave ADDITIONAL FRIDGE/FREEZER/ICE: Stacked Subzero Refrigerator & Freezer in lieu of hanging locker in port side crew 600 PPD Eskimo Ice Machine with storage bin (in crew area)
- The owner and guest staterooms are accessed via a companionway with curved stairwell just forward of the dining area on the starboard side. The stairs are carpeted with stainless railing and land at a foyer area that has a mirror enclosed marble display shelf, refrigerator/coffee bar in a cabinet, cedar lined storage cabinet and a washer/dryer closet. All the doorways on the lower deck have arched sketch face doorframes. Each stateroom has it own audio source, DVD player, SAT TV receiver, Apple TV and flush mounted speakers in the headliners. All these staterooms have carpeting, cedar closets, telephone, and ensuite heads. Throughout this area the air-conditioning is diffused through the soffits. The double berths all have wood finished bases. The Master Stateroom is aft of the foyer, and down two steps with double opening door entry. This is a spacious full beam stateroom which benefits from the natural light and views provided by three oversized oval port lights on either side (1 each side can open). The king-size berth is flanked by wood nightstands with attractive table lamps and further accented by AJ Originals Sapele Pomele wrapped half-columns and a tuft-cushioned headboard with mirror above. There is storage beneath the berth as well as 2 large sized cedar closets with shelves. The back side of the double door closet has a full length mirror. Both sides of the stateroom have generous dresser style drawer storage cabinetry. At the bulkhead nearest the foot of the bed is a wall mounted 40' Samsung smart LED TV and in the cabinet below is a separate component audio system with DVD/CD player. There is a telephone set at the bedside. The port lights have valances above and roman shades as well as Hunter Douglas sheer blind. Lighting is dimmable as well as low voltage accent lighting. Doors to either side behind the berth open into the gorgeous his and hers heads with a shared granite shower between, frameless glass enclosure. Marble vanity tops and backsplashes, designer ridged sinks, and high end fixtures, with mirrors above. Elegant while still tastefully done. The Guest stateroom to the portside has a queen berth with nightstands to either side and table lamps. There is a crown shaped upholstered headboard and behind it is a mirrored bulkhead. Outboard to the portside is a single opening large oval port light which is treated with a roman shade and sheer blinds above in the valance. Substantial storage in under the berth which can be lifted with assist from gas shock cylinders. The hinged door closet is forward on the outboard side of the stateroom. Mounted on the forward bulkhead is a 27 inch Samsung LED monitor. The ensuite head has granite/marble vanity, backsplash and flooring with a glass enclosed shower/tub combo. The Guest stateroom forward is a couple steps up from the foyer sole. It has a centerline island queen berth and with shelving to either side that widens to form bed stands flanking the bed. There are wood cabinets above the shelving to both sides. Behind the berth is an upholstered headboard with a mirrored bulkhead above and s framed piece of artwork. Plenty of natural light from the overhead deck hatch with screen & privacy curtain. Full length mirror is on the backside of the cabin door. Cedar lined closet is to the aft starboard side next to the ensuite head entry. There is a wall mounted 27' Samsung LED monitor with surround audio. Lights are dimmable and there's also low voltage accent lighting. The head has the similar styled Onyx vanity top and flooring with a circular shower stall. The fourth Guest stateroom is to the starboard side and features criss cross twin upper lower berths. There is a port light on the outboard hull side adjoining the upper berth. The bed rails are padded and there are extra pillows and reading lights by both berths. Beneath the upper berth aside from the lower berth is a wood cabinet with a smaller hanging locker and beds tand with a drawer beneath. This stateroom has a wall mounted 24 inch Samsung LED monitor. The ensuite head has the onyx vanity top, backsplash, flooring and a stall shower with door.
- Captain & Crew Quarters
- These quarters are separated from the other staterooms by the engine compartment and are accesses either by a stairway down from the portside of the aft deck or through the aft door on the rear platform. There are two cabins here that are finished in similar style to the guest staterooms are suitable if needed. There is one head with shower stall which is shared by these staterooms and is not connected directly to either. In the companionway there is a second stacked washer/dryer unit, and additional SubZero refrigeration & freezer units. Also on this companionway is a Hatteras ships system alarm display. Your captain will undoubtedly be happy with his walk-around queen berth stateroom. Plenty of space to move around here with wood bed stands to either side of the berth, the larger has a table lamp. This stateroom also just completed a cosmetic upgrade period and is refreshed. There is a wall mounted 20 inch Samsung LED monitor with separate SAT TV receiver and the audio/DVD/CD system similar to the other guest staterooms. To the aft side of the berth is a wood cabinet containing a cedar hanging locker and drawer/shelf storage. The crew stateroom has twin berths over-under along the port side. This stateroom has a 12 inch Sharp LCD TV and there is the similar audio/DVD/CD source. There is a cedar lined closet with full length mirror on the back of the door. Both of these staterooms are carpeted. The aft head has a corner located Corian vanity top with backspash & mirror, tile floor and a circular shower stall. The forward end of the aft companionway has a secure locking glass and white aluminum door to the engine room. This room is notably clean and organized with great florescent lighting and rubber floor mats.
- Furuno Navnet 3D integrated with autopilot (2009) repeated on Flybridge Furuno FR2125 Black box color 96 mile radar w/ 6.5ft open antenna VEI 15inch SXGA color display 1000NIT, repeated on FB XM Westher module for display on Furuno NavNet 3D Northstar 490 sounder Northstar 952XD GPS/Plotter w/ combo antenna Northstar 952 GPS/Plotter Elbex pan/tilt/zoom controller Seatel Wavecall MCM2 Satphone in matching voice & data w/ cable Simrad IS15 wind display & masthead unit Simrad IS15 digital depth/speed/wind multi remote unit ACR spotlights (2) w/ remote (repeated on FB) Simrad AP20 autopilot (repeated on FB) Icom 602 VHF radio w/ hailer HP ships computer, wireless keyboard SAT TV & DVD can be displayed on upper & lower Monitors at both helm Rudder angle indicator Neutral interlock switches allowing engine to start in neutral only Compass with dimmer light, upper & lower stations Hydraulic power assisted steering CCTV Cameras can be displayed on monitor at both locations Recently new Hatteras computer system & newer display on FB Ubiquiti Bullet Marine WIFI booster and ships wireless router network Almost all TVs aboard are LEDs (new in 2013) with universal remotes and Apple TV connections through router network
- The flybridge deck is fantastic, it features generous seating, a hardtop, sunpad, full height bar with sink, refrigerator & icemaker, 3 barstools and a fabulous HOT TUB! Lounge chair seating is out of the way aft beyond the hardtop. The tender is furthest aft on the flybridge deck. There is a cabinet with grill on the portside aft. Access stairs to this deck are from the aft deck or from the pilothouse, both with polished stainless hand railings. Teak table with inlayed compass rose new in 2009 (upgraded from fiberglass table). All cushion upholstery 2009, Tan with black/tan bold striped edges. The helm console is slightly to the portside and has three white Stidd chairs (reconditioned 2012). There is a polished stainless/glass windscreen and a 3-sided EZ2CY poly-carbonate enclosure (new 2012) with 4 opening panels. There is a large lighted storage area beneath the helm console. Marquipt davit, 1500lbs, fully hydraulic, starboard launch Novurania 460 DL tender (new 2010) with Yamaha 4-stroke outboard and full cover Pipewelders FBG hardtop with integrated lighting plus soffit & lighting over flybridge bar area Painted aluminum framed composite radar arch FBG encapsulated with mast, double radar platform & lights Three Stidd white model 500 low back helm chairs with footrests & drink holders (new canvas covers) Wet bar with sink, drink refrigerator ('09), icemaker ('12) & three fixed chrome stanchion bar stools with stainless foot rail L-shaped lounge to the starboard side with dining table & small lounge on portside between the bar and the grill cabinet which houses a double Gaggenau with storage below Jacuzzi Hot tub with sun-pad cover (2009) and new Stamoid weather cover Hot water source on flybridge with quick connect fixture for filling hot tub Glendinning hosemaster for washdown in cabinet with 50 foot hose Two 48-inch chaise loungers and matching chair Sunpad cushions between hot tub and portside bulwark with storage area beneath White Stamoid covers for exterior seating & helm console (new 2012) Securing FBG door with gas-shock & stainless safety rail portside aft to cover rear stairway from aft deck Sliding/lockable white aluminum/glass hatch to starboard of helm to cover forward stairway from lower helm Separate stereo system with tuner/CD extra speakers, sub-woofer and amp ('09) Hideaway wing control docking stations, forward port & starboard
- Aft Deck & Platform
- 20 inch LCD TV in fold-down pocket cabinet Aft deck table is AJ Originals wood inlayed with sunburst pattern high polished teak with stainless stanchions Stainless steel gates to either side open to teak stairs down to aft platform Varnished teak cap railing around aft deck lounge Teak decking on aft deck and up the flybridge stairs and down the aft platform stairs Aft deck bar to starboard side ('09) with white Fountainhead sink & counter, plus U-line drink refrigerator Four teak folding deck chairs with cushions matched to lounge and flybridge seating and covers Fold-down aft deck docking control station Curved stainless steel and glass electric sliding door entry to salon Door on portside, entry to stairway down to crew quarters and engine room Twin molded aft spreader lights in overhead Stereo speakers with volume control Brackets for attachment of sea-stairs on port and starboard Aft platform is non-skid finished with three removable stainless hoop railings on rear Fold-up scissor style swim ladder beneath platform Water-tight entry door to crew quarters area and engine room
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- Welded, reinforced, polished ('12), stainless anchor chute and roller with polished stainless plow anchor Maxwell 4000 windlass with chain stopper and wildcat, 300 feet of marked, galvanized chain rode Separate covered hause pipe and divided rode locker with deck hatch Polished 316L stainless hoop style bow & side railings, also on aft flybridge Marquipt Tide Ride ladder with varnished teak hand rail & padded storage bag Bow deck sea stairs with storage compartment under bow deck trunk, plus 2 step extension Boarding gates port and starboard by wing doors Black textaline mesh windshield mask for pilothouse front windows Dual trumpet air horns Dual remote spotlights on hardtop Bow sunning cushion Dockside water connection in bow trunk area and freshwater washdown connections here and on stern 2 Underwater LED lights on stern (new '12) Bow storage cabinets, port and starboard Brownie's Dive Compressor, with 25' filling hose (located in aft crew area) Various storage for dive and fishing gear Entire boat was painted Matterhorn White with Awlgrip 2000 by American Custom Yachts in 2012. Bottom was painted and props scanned and reckoned in 2014. Solid FBG bottom.
- ENGINES: Twin CATERPILLAR C-30 1550 hp diesel freshwater-cooled main engines with marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters & seawater strainers. Oil sampling valve on both engines. Engine room CAT mechanical gauge panels. Brand new After coolers on both motors 2014. Total engine hours are approximately 2900. GENERATORS: (2) ONAN Diesel 27.5 kW freshwater-cooled generators with sound enclosure, remote start, seawater strainer, water separator, hour meter, water lift muffler & secondary shock mounts. Generator exhaust exits thru bottom & transom for extremely quiet aft deck dining. Railing around chillers in engine room Engine oil dip stick marked so that oil level can be checked with engine stopped & while at idle (2) Delta-T engine room ventilation fans (3) Water heaters (1x 22 gallon midship; 1x 18 gallon, 1x 15 gallon) (8) Tons Chilled water air-conditioning Marine air, (two 4-ton compressors) with reverse-cycle heating, soft starting AC compressors automatically staged & individually controlled with SMX controls. Fully serviced 2014. Hydraulic Stabilizers: NAIAD digital Datum stabilizer control system w/ 7.5 sq fins, serviced 2012 Zinc anodes on rudders and shafts Alloy 22 high strength propeller shafts, 4 inch Manganese bronze dripless shaft & rudder seals with thrust bearing Welded 316 stainless steel trim tabs Integral manganese bronze struts & rudders 7 blade propellers, Nibral high performance & Prop removal / installation tool NAIAD bow thruster, 38 hp Holding tank (387 gal) with sewage pump & overboard discharge Gray water holding tank 300 gal Heavy duty bronze engine couplings Engine exhaust exits through hull side near transom Fresh water system pumps (2), renewed 2012 & 2013 Watermaker 1200 gpd Sea Recovery Water manifold block w/ centralized shut-off valve for sinks & showers Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf with stainless steel rudder tie bar, steering ram reconditioned 2014 Tee & valve in port & starboard engines raw water intakes for use as emergency bilge pumps Racor 800-OF3 fuel scrubbing device in the fuel system, Dual Racor primary fuel filters Fuel is in two tanks, 1200 gal. forward and 958 gal. aft Headhunter head system, all heads reconditioned 2013 Air compressor pump and tank Engine room tool bench and Snap On tool cabinet Glendenning TV/Phone cable, with (2) Phone lines fwd.-standard inlet as backup Bow and forward bilge compartments accessed from the stateroom level have fold down ladders Electrical System: New batteries 2013, 2 banks 24v 100amp shore power with 110 foot cable and Cablemaster in bow trunk 50amp shore power with 50 foot cable and Cablemaster in bow trunk Mastervolt battery charger, 24v 75amp Hatteras signature electrical distribution panel in pilothouse Battery parallel system with switch at console
- 8" man Givens life raft in deploying rack on flybridge with hydro-static release ACR EPIRB in mount on flybridge 18 life jackets Portable "drychem" & fire extinguishers (13), U.L. approved type in compliance with USCG & ABYC standards There are smoke detectors in all staterooms and various locations throughout the boat
- It is a pleasure to offer a vessel that has realized the level of updating and maintenance that has benefitted this 80' Hatteras. Although a good effort has been made in this spec to note all the newer equipment, there are many details which have not been completely described. In 2009, there was essentially a full interior refit with all soft goods, many wall coverings and equipment additions that reportedly totaled over a quarter million $ spent. Since that time the updating has continued whenever needed with most notably a complete and beautifully done paint job, bridge enclosure, rebuilt and updated systems throughout the vessel. If you are looking for that special brokerage yacht, take the time to check this one over.
- Exclusions & Disclaimer
- The vessel name, NORTHLAND, is not to convey and will be removed prior to closing by the seller. This vessel is still in use by the owners and there are personal belongings aboard that will be excluded. A list will be provided if requested upon offer. Hanging artwork will be included, although all statues and figurines are excluded. Tools will be included. Direct TV receivers are leased and will need to be removed upon sale (replaced when new owner subscription is activated). The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Central Agent, Joe Majcherek, Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc. To arrange a showing contact him directly at 561-346-2367 or email: email@example.com