- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This stately classic belongs to a well-regarded marine industry professional who personally oversaw her extensive refit in 2012. “Gig” has freshly overhauled power, new galley appliances, new electronics, new enclosure and canvas, fresh awl grip paint on all hull and topside surfaces, new barrier-coat and bottom paint, new tender, new AGM batteries and more! Everything on this vessel has been renewed or replaced with no expenses spared and she’s now turnkey and awaiting her next owner.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding the vessel aft onto the bridge deck, one first notices the large uncluttered space, a consistent theme throughout. The bridge and aft deck boast new strataglass enclosure, folding deck chairs and a pair of new helm chairs with covers. Wide walk-around gunnels stretch forward towards the expansive foredeck accented by a newly varnished teak handrail. Entering the salon looking forward towards port and starboard countertops, the open space is again evident. Full length windows provide an abundance of natural light exhibiting the richness of the dark varnished wood paneling. Forward of the salon is a galley-down with a new full-size refrigerator/freezer, microwave and oven/range. A full head with shower is to port of the galley and forward is a stateroom with v-berth. Aft of the salon is the trademark large stateroom with two berths topped with new Serta mattresses still in their plastic wrapping. The suite also has a full head with shower, multiple hanging lockers and port-lights creating a bright, airy space.
- Main Salon
- Renewed headliner NEW led overhead lights NEW removable, bound carpet Starboard side leather couch with ottoman Bar countertop with 2 stools Pioneer CD player/tuner with Infinity speakers
- NEW teak & holly floor NEW Princess oven/range NEW over-under Whirlpool refrigerator GE microwave Stainless steel sink Abundant counter space and storage
- Master Stateroom
- Port and starboard berths with NEW Serta mattresses still in plastic 2 hanging lockers Full head with vanity and shower (head system rebuilt 2012) 6 rectangular port-lights
- Guest Stateroom
- V-berth sleeps 2 Reading lights 2 port-lights Hanging locker NEW Sunbrella cushions and pillowcases Guest head with vanity and shower (head system rebuilt 2012)
- NEW awlgrip paint on hull and topsides Two anchors (plow and Danforth) chail and rode Anchor pulpit and windlass (rebuilt 2012) Two awlgripped storage boxes on foredeck NEW cushions for foredeck seating with NEW sunbrella cover 2 NEW helm chairs 2 folding deck chairs NEW exterior window covers New 10’ Carib hard-bottomed inflatable tender with glass bottom and 20hp mercury 4stroke outboard. Rebuilt davit motor NEW Sunbrella cover for tender NEW 3-sided strataglass and EZ2CY enclosure NEW fiberglass swim platform Varnished handrail
- Electronics & Helm
- Icom 604 VHF Shakespeare antenna Simrad AP 11 autopilot Garmin 546 GPS 3 NEW AFI windshield wiper assemblies Stainless spotlight
- Phasor 8kw genset installed 2001 w/800hrs 6 NEW AGM batteries Battery charger Heart inverter 12v/110v breaker panel
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesel 671N diesels w/250hrs since major overhaul NEW starters and alternators NEW injectors NEW belts and hoses Spare props NEW trim tabs and pumps 2 cruiseair reverse cycle A/C units with NEW blowmotors. NEW fresh water pump 5 NEW Rule bilge pumps 2 NEW shower sump pumps
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.