- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Naturally aspirated FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Albin 49' Tricabin Motor Yacht is a very desirable trawler for long range cruising, weeklong and weekend entertainment and living aboard. Cruise very economically (4.5 GPH 1800 rpm at 8k cruising speed) with all the comforts of home. Generator, 2600w inverter and 10 golf cart house battery bank provide all the AC power needed while cruising and at anchor.
Owners have maintained and improved "Sea Robbin" mechanically and cosmetically throughout their ownership. They enjoyed cruising the Great Loop as well as many Atlantic ICW and Chesapeake Bay cruises. Her design is very comfortable for a family or 2 couples with raised pilothouse, galley up, 3 sleeping cabins, 2 heads, tub/shower, and very popular social circle on bridge. Owners will tell you this is where your friends will gather!
U-shaped galley is fully equipped for long range cruising with full size refrigerator/freezer and additional freezer, propane stove/oven, microwave oven, deep sink, lots of counter space, plenty of cabinet storage and open bar shelf to salon for serving. She's served dinner for 10 lots of times!
All the comforts to make this your home with airconditioning, heat, generator, inverter, centerline queen size berth in master suite with private head, lots of cabinet, drawer and locker storage. Forward cabin has twin bunks, private head with tub/shower. Mid-cabin currently used to work/office room.
Deck plan is perfect for any style cruising with full walk-around, high rail protection, overhead cover on wide side decks, large aft deck with 2 lazarettes. Note all decking replaced with synthetic teak deck. Large bridge deck has spacious social circle with table and chairs, cradle and hoist for your dinghy (dinghy not included). Roomy upper helm has steps to lower helm.
NEW LOWER PRICE!!
This Albin 49 is bargain priced and ready for your cruise. Offers welcome!
- Walk Through Tour
- After admiring from the dock, step aboard this lovely tri-cabin motor yacht at the port gate and port entry door to raised pilothouse. Notice the care-free relatively new synthetic "teak" deck, no worries about deck leaks! Walk around the wide, covered side deck to large bow deck. Appreciate the high side rails all around the decks for protection and easy dock line work. Continue walking around to starboard side deck past starboard pilothouse entry door and on to aft deck with 2 large lazarettes. Look over aft deck to swim platform easily accessed via 3 steps down from aft deck. Proceed up 3 steps from aft deck to bridge using solid handrails. You'll see immediately that this is the "social deck" with table and chairs for friends to gather. Aft portion of this large deck holds dinghy cradle and hoist for your dinghy and outboard engine. Note that mast holding radar and wind instrument folds down to lower bridge clearance from 26' to 16' 10". Proceed forward past table and chairs and up 1 step to upper helm. Plenty of seating here for captain and navigator. From upper helm proceed down 7-step stairway to lower helm pilothouse. Notice 2 side entry doors to pilothouse, bench seat for 2 or more. Appreciate this very functional lower helm with good visibility through lower helm windows and side doors, and full instrumentation. As you move around the main level, observe the beautiful teak parquet sole throughout the yacht. Proceed forward and down 5 steps to forward cabins and head. Note that amidship cabin to starboard, currently used as office/work space is easily converted back to a sleeping cabin. Observe guest head to port with vanity, toilet and tub/shower. Move further forward to enter primary guest suite. Note comfortable sitting area with twin bunks to starboard. Move aft from pilothouse down 1 step port side to salon, with galley and dinette further aft. Two "lazy-boy" type chairs and table to starboard with fixed settee to port and make a roomy, comfortable interior entertainment area for friends and family. Move further aft to dinette to port that seats 4 and galley to starboard. Observe the highly functional U-shaped galley layout fully equipped for a gourmet chef and casual cook to enjoy, with room to share the meal prep and cleanup tasks! Continue further aft down 3 steps to master suite. Here you'll find the queen centerline comfortable berth surrounded by closet and drawer storage aplenty. An extra closet is used for the second freezer - a big plus for Great Loop and other long distance cruising. Note the comfortably sized master head to port with vanity, marble sink and marine toilet. Also observe the closets either side of master bed that access the aft deck lazarettes. Proceed forward to the salon to lift the sole plates for engine room access. Observe good engine access and well-organized shelf storage that holds lots of spare parts and maintenance equipment.
- This lovely Albin yacht salon is roomy enough for entertaining lots of friends and family as well as relaxing with the TV. With galley aft of salon on same level, it's easy to serve meals. Owners have held dinner parties for 10 or more aboard. You'll always have AC power while cruising and at anchor with generator, 2800w inverter and 10 golf cart house battery bank. Salon has seating for 8 or more in easy chairs, cushioned bench seat and dinette. Room to add folding chairs for more friends. Parquet sole throughout interior adds to classic yacht appearance. Salon is well ventilated with 6 large opening screened windows and side doors. Plus, 3 air-conditioning units with reverse heat keep entire interior comfortable in any weather. Sleep 4 in 2 cabins and 1 in mid-cabin when converted from office to sleeping cabin. Heads are forward and aft, with tub/shower in forward head. You'll appreciate the vast storage space throughout this Albin MY - in salon, each cabin, engine room, and deck lazarettes.
- Highly desirable U-shaped galley up at salon level is fully equipped for both a gourmet chef and a casual cook to prepare nutritious meals and snacks. Enjoy the large countertop space, full size refrigerator/freezer and second freezer for storing large quantities of perishable foods. Lots of flexibility for cooking with propane 3 burner stove and oven (3 propane tanks on bridge), microwave oven, toaster oven in galley and propane grill on aft deck. Owners have hosted 10 or more for dinner aboard. Use the high-bar separating galley from salon to serve buffet meals and bar drinks. Plenty of cupboards and drawers to store staple food, cookware and dinnerware. Deep single stainless steel sink and plenty of counter space make cleanup a breeze. • U shaped galley with lots of countertop • New GE refrigerator/freezer • New microwave oven • New toaster oven • New coffeemaker • New Magic Chef 3 burner propane stove and oven with 3 aluminum propane tanks • New second freezer - great for long range cruising! • Deep stainless steel sink • Plenty of storage in cabinets, drawers and shelves
- UPPER HELM: Fully equipped upper helm has GPS color chartplotter, radar, synchronizer, autopilot, 2 VHF radios, depth sounder, compass. Classic large teak helm wheel. • Garmin 2010 color GPS chartplotter • JRC raster scan radar 3000 16 mile range • Simrad Robertson AP 22 autopilot • Glendinning synchronizer • Lowrance depth sounder • ICOM ICM412 VHF radio with distress signal • ICOM ICM402 VHF radio with distress signal • Compass LOWER HELM: Lower helm in raised pilothouse has GPS chartplotter, remote autopilot control, synchronizer control, VHF radio. Classic teak helm wheel. Chart storage cabinet to port is handy for captain and navigator. • Garmin 2010 GPS chartplotter • Remote autopilot control • Glendinning synchronizer control • ICOM ICM45 VHF radio ENTERTAINMENT: • KVH satellite TV antenna system • Flat screen TVs in salon and master suite • AM/FM/stereo system • 100' TV coaxial cable for dockside hookup
- This Albin 49 yacht is equipped with DC and AC systems, ample battery banks, inverter, generator, shorepower and protected by galvanic isolator. DC SYSTEM: • 10 golf cart batteries for house bank • 8D wet cell start battery for each engine • generator start battery • KVC satellite TV antenna battery • Balmar high output and multi-stage alternator • Balmar 3 stage regulator in high voltage charger • Macha 2800w pure sine wave inverter / charger AC SYSTEM: • 110v AC system with 50 amp • Two 30 amp shorepower cords plug into bow or stern connections • Kohler 8 kw diesel generator with 330 hours • Magna pure sine wave inverter / charger
- Engines and Mechanical
- • Twin Ford Lehman 120 hp naturally aspirated FWC non-turbo diesel engines • Hydraulic steering • 2:5:1 Borg Warner transmission ratios • Fuel polisher system for main fuel tanks • Oil changer system • Kohler 8kw diesel generator • Automatic engine room fire extinguishing system • Lectrasan marine waste system in both heads pump overboard or to holding tank • 1,500# electric hoist for your dinghy and outboard motor • 3 Mermaid airconditioning units: 5000 BTU aft, 12,000 BTU salon, 10,000 BTU forward • Lofrans anchor windlass
- Hull and Deck
- Beautiful synthetic teak decking adds to her classic yacht look. • High protective solid sides and rails for safely moving around decks • Bridge overhang shades side decks • Bridge stratoglass and canvas enclosure on 3 sides • Dinghy cradle and hoist for your dinghy (dinghy and outboard not included) • Teak swim platform with ladder • New aluminum folding mast holding radar and wind instrument • Bridge clearance lowers to 16' 10" with mast down • 3 anchors: Supermax with 250' chain, Fortress with 200' rode + 50' chain, Bruce lunch hook • 2 boarding ladders • 2 large, deep lazarettes at aft deck
- Broker's Comments
- Looking for a very comfortable 2-3 cabin trawler for cruising the Atlantic and Gulf ICW, Great Loop, River systems, and/or living aboard? This Albin 49 MY deserves your serious consideration. You will not find a better equipped ready to cruise motor yacht at this bargain price. Come aboard to appreciate her design, equipment, cosmetic and mechanical maintenance, and overall comfort. Price reduced to sell!! Call or email with questions and for showing appointment.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Calvin at CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or 941.830.1047 or Wendy at 941.916.0660 for more information and to see this lovely Albin Tri-Cabin. Out of state buyers may buy and cruise this Albin 49 in beautiful Florida waters for up to 180 days without paying Florida sales tax!! Ask Capt. Calvin for details.