HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! THE OWNER WANTS THIS TO BE THE NEXT CATAMARAN SOLD!!!
Wind Swept, is a beautiful, airy, well layed out vessel that has the Galley on the bridge deck , 2 Cabins and a large head and shower in each hull. Norseman is one of the few Catamarans to have two passageways to each hull providing a very open atmosphere.
Windswept is a structurally sound vessel, that has many upgrades including: new main sail, new watermaker, new batteries, new electric winch, replaced engines just to name a few.
The owner is a very experienced yacht owner who has maintained her to the highest level. She has been hauled out annually during the hurricane season, and lightly cruised during the winter months.
- Engine 1: Engine Brand: Yanmar Engine Model: 30GM Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Location: Starboard Engine Hours: 1338 Propeller: Folding propeller Drive Type: Sail drive Engine(s) Total Power: 30 HP Engine 2: Engine Brand: Yanmar Engine Model: 30GM Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Location: Port Engine Hours: 1483 Propeller: Folding propeller Drive Type: Sail drive Engine(s) Total Power: 30 HP
- Depthsounder - Raymarine ST60 VHF - Ray Marine 215 DSG Autopilot - Raymarine ST6002 Radar Compass - Gemini Aqua meter GPS Navigation center Plotter - E-120 chart plotter with AIS, 24 nm radar Cockpit speakers Wind speed and direction - Raymarine Radio Log-speedometer - Raymarine ST60 CD player - Mp3 player TV set - Sharp 13 inch DVD player - Sony
- Fully battened mainsail Furling genoa
- Electric winch - Main Halyard Lewmar 46 Steering wheel
- Manual bilge pump Refrigerator - Cold Plate front loading 2012 Air conditioning - Cruiser Air (2011) Electric bilge pump Microwave oven - Emerson Deep freezer - Cold Plate top loading 2011 Electric head Fresh water maker - Katadyne 12 volt water maker 3-5 gallons an hour Hot water - 2 ISO Temp 10 gallon Oven - Force 10 3 burner stove and oven Heating - Cruiser Air (2011) Battery charger - 2.5 KW trace inverter/battery charger
- Electrical Equipment Inverter - via 2.5 KW trace inverter Shore power inlet
- Additional Information
- Outboard engine brackets Solar panel - Blue Sky solar Boost 2512i 12 VDC Tender - Walker Bay 10 foot with 9.9 Mercury(2011) Liferaft - 8 person emergency water life raft Cockpit table Wind generator - Air Breeze Davits - Custom Built Dinghy Arch Swimming ladder Spray hood Bimini Top
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.