- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Dream Bird is the best equipped 50' Marquis on the market today! With the special order Passarell in the international power converter, Dream Bird is equipped to cruise the Mediterranean and US waters. Meticulously maintained and hardly ever used with an original cost of $1,336,000, this boat is an exceptional find and value. She comes with a long list of features and has only 89 hours on her triple Volvo IPS engines.
The Marquis 500 Sport Coupe is a yacht created through the partnership of Italy's Nuvolari-Lenard Naval Architects and Marquis, America's foremost builder of premium quality yachts. The result is a trend setting sport coupe with styling, quality and performance that will stand out in any port throughout the world.
Propulsion is provided by three Volvo Diesel engines equipped with innovative IPS drives. Performance is exhilarating. This boat is equipped with Volvo IPS Series 600s and can achieve a top speed of 42 mph. The IPS joystick makes docking and maneuvering this 50' yacht in tight quarters a snap.
Nuvolari-Lenard's heritage of designing the world's most innovative mega-yachts is obvious throughout the Marquis 500 Sport Coupe's interior design and appointments. The Zebrano cabinetry, Brazilian cherry floors and designer fixtures set this yacht apart from typical express style boats. People who love being on the water will place high value on having the cockpit, salon, helm station, and galley on the same level. With a push of a button, the transom lounge moves aft, expanding the size of the cockpit.
Like all Marquis, this yacht is certified to CE-Class A specifications. That means it meets the European Union's highest standards and is built to be used with confidence on any body of water throughout the world.
- Step aboard and you immediately notice that this is a well cared for yacht, full of amenities and features, such as the expandable cockpit, multicolor LEDs, and cockpit grill with bar icemaker. The full opening stainless steel glass door leads to a large spacious salon with ample seating for multiple guests and many amenities needed to keep guests comfortable and entertained. For beautiful days, the large retractable sunroof instantly bring the outdoors inside with all the comforts of home. Since the helm and galley are centrally located to the salon, no one is left out of the conversations. Three generous staterooms and two heads accommodate six comfortably. The contemporary European styling includes exotic wood finishes in bold design features. This boat truly stands out from the rest!
- Two barrel chairs Large U-shaped seating with high low table Large retractable LCD TV Overhead LED lighting Glassware storage Retractable sunroof with shade Laminate wood flooring
- Stainless steel sink Princess two-burner stove Silverware drawer Microwave oven Storage under cabinet Refrigerator and freezer drawers Trash compactor Drawer under the microwave Two cabinets in the bar counter Four drawers
- Double wide adjustable bench seat Belt and foot rest Two drink holders Two Ray Marine in 120 displays Three Volvo digital engine displays Remote spotlight control Ray Marine Auto Smart Pilot ST 6000 Air-conditioning vents Tilt steering wheel Electronic throttle controls IPS joystick Ritchie compass Large storage drawer
- Master Stateroom
- Four portholes Queen-size berth Two closets Two large drawers under bed Two bedside sconces One deck hatch Two bedside tables Private head access
- Master Head
- Mirrored medicine cabinet Sink Three drawers Towel cabinet Vacu flush head Large shower with door White marble flooring LCD TV
- Port Stateroom
- Queen bed with nightstand LED TV with stereo DVD Closet with mirror Three drawers Private had access Closet with two drawers
- Starboard Stateroom
- Side-by-side berths Closet with three drawers Small storage cabinet LED TV with stereo and DVD Overhead lighting Two bed lamps
- Guest Head
- White marble floor Mirrored medicine cabinet Sink Vacu flush head Large standup shower with door Three drawers Towel rack
- Icemaker Bottle storage and wet bar Sink Grill Stereo JL audio Opacmare Passarell Nor cold refrigerator Adjustable cockpit seating Zebrawood cockpit table Hydraulic swim platform Teak flooring Cable Master 50 amp Overhead LED lighting For storage compartments Large stainless steel glass entry door
- Engine Room
- 20KW generator with 85.3 hours Three Volvo IPS 600 Cable master Oil changing system Raycore fuel filters Underwater lights March 2013: Serviced main engines, IPS drives, and generator March 2013: Fresh bottom paint and prop speed
- Maxwell windlass with rope and chain Stainless steel bow rail Spotlight Sun pad Diamond nonskid
- Factory Installed Options
- Engine oil changing system Dual 50-amp shore power Overboard discharge pump Teak decking swim platform cockpit and sidesteps Transom underwater lights Foredeck sun lounge with cushion Cockpit icemaker Cockpit refrigerator Cockpit Grill Interior wood Zebrano Interior wood high-gloss finish Decorator pillows eight piece set Premium stereo package Stereo six-disc remote mount CD player Trash compactor Master stateroom 20" LCD TV and DVD Master stateroom stereo Master head spa shower with massage jets steam gen teak Central vacuum system VIP stateroom 15" LCD TV and DVD VIP stateroom stereo Hydraulic swim platform Third stateroom 15" LCD TV and DVD Third stateroom stereo Exterior package upgrades stainless steel anchor Flagstaff and stainless steel marquee Special order request custom whole paint silver Bullhead mirror port stateroom Navigation electronics package with plus radar Special order additions: - Passarelle $34,200 upgrade; Two international power converters $37,766 upgrade
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.