- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS 1989 SEA RAY 300 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-cid 260-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and only 770 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Side Windows & Slant-Back Rear), GPS w/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 4-years. 1-battery replaced in 2012, 2-batteries replaced in 2013, aft facing cockpit seat & transom seat reupholstered in 2013, starboard engine alternator replaced in 2013. Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 300 Sundancer is a mid-cabin family cruiser with stern-drive power and practical cabin accommodations. This was a good selling boat for Sea-Ray, and while she's obviously dated by today's styling standards, she remains a good selection for used-boat buyers looking for a reliable and well built express. She rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and her 11-foot beam results in a rather spacious interior with berths for four adults and two kids. The floor-plan is arranged with double berths fore and aft, and privacy curtains separate the staterooms from the main cabin. A shower is fitted in the stand-up head; two hanging lockers offer adequate storage, and the interior is finished with a good deal of teak trim. The Sundancer's cockpit is dominated by an elevated double-wide helm seat which contains a flip-down, aft-facing jump seat in addition to a built in refreshment center. There are storage pockets under the gunnel's, and a transom door was standard.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard, Storage Underneath Berth, Hanging Storage Locker to Starboard Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Hardwood Cabin Flooring Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/(1) Cord (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Transom Door 2-Sets of Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Side Windows & Slant-Back Rear) (2) Spare Propellers Remote Control Spotlight OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 or email dar firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.