- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS 1989 SEA RAY 300 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-cid 260-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and only 770 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Side Windows & Slant-Back Rear), GPS w/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 4-years. 1-battery replaced in 2012, 2-batteries replaced in 2013, aft facing cockpit seat & transom seat reupholstered in 2013, starboard engine alternator replaced in 2013. Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 300 Sundancer is a mid-cabin family cruiser with stern-drive power and practical cabin accommodations. This was a good selling boat for Sea-Ray, and while she's obviously dated by today's styling standards, she remains a good selection for used-boat buyers looking for a reliable and well built express. She rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and her 11-foot beam results in a rather spacious interior with berths for four adults and two kids. The floor-plan is arranged with double berths fore and aft, and privacy curtains separate the staterooms from the main cabin. A shower is fitted in the stand-up head; two hanging lockers offer adequate storage, and the interior is finished with a good deal of teak trim. The Sundancer's cockpit is dominated by an elevated double-wide helm seat which contains a flip-down, aft-facing jump seat in addition to a built in refreshment center. There are storage pockets under the gunnel's, and a transom door was standard.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard, Storage Underneath Berth, Hanging Storage Locker to Starboard Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Hardwood Cabin Flooring Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/(1) Cord (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Transom Door 2-Sets of Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Side Windows & Slant-Back Rear) (2) Spare Propellers Remote Control Spotlight OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 or email dar firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.