- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
****PRICE REDUCED - Owner Moving Up, Call With an Offer****
1996 40' Sea Ray Express Cruiser -- FRESH WATER VESSEL SINCE NEW -- Excellent Condition Inside & Out
Loaded with Upgrades Including: Raymarine & Garmin Electronics Package, 7.0kW Westerbeke Generator (Only 213 Hours), 5 New Batteries, Fresh Bottom Paint + Much More!!
Always Professionally Maintained & Meticulously Detailed
- Sea Ray Description
- With a fresh Euro-look, the Sea Ray 400 Express Cruiser is one stylish sport yacht. Its design evolution is the result of listening to sport yacht owners, then incorporating their ideas into the 400 Express Cruiser. The 400 Express Cruiser presents a sleek deck with extensive use of stainless steel in all external fittings, including the bow rail and deck runners. Powered by twin 7.4L, 340 hp MPI Mercruiser Engines, the Sea Ray 400 Express Cruiser extends trips with its 300-gallon fuel capacity. Adjustable double helm and companion seats face a burl instrument panel. The Upgraded Raymarine & Garmin electronics package includes a Chartplotter, GPS, VHF, and Raydata multifunction instrument with depth finder, speed - sumlog, and water temperature. The curved tri-section tinted glass windshield with electric front vent allows better viewing and increased air flow. The fiberglass sport spoiler provides room for mounting electronic equipment. A refreshment center with wet bar, sink, cooler, and icemaker is conveniently located in the cockpit beside the aft-facing portside cockpit seat. To starboard, the U-shaped aft bench seating with hi - lo table can be converted to a sunpad. Swimmers and divers can come aboard easily thanks to the fold-down stainless steel swim ladder. A hot and cold transom shower is conveniently located at the wide swim platform. Integral fender storage keeps the transom area tidy. The standard Lofrans Progress I rope - chain windlass with foot switches provides easy anchoring. In the salon, a granite-look fiberglass table converts the sofa to a dining area. Passengers may relax on the sofa and enjoy the entertainment center with TV - VCR combo and Clarion AM - FM digital cassette stereo with six-disc CD changer, amplifier, subwoofer with eight speakers, and cockpit remote. The sofa converts to a double berth that sleeps two adults. In the master stateroom, a full-size pedestal bed provides room for two adults to stretch out. There's a vanity with upholstered settee, two hanging lockers with mirrored doors, and a screened hatch to admit natural light and ventilation. The stateroom has its own private TV - VCR combination. Close the circular pocket door and the starboard sitting room converts to an intimate private stateroom with full-size bed and convertible upper bunk. A mirrored hanging locker stores clothing. The galley features an upright 6.3-cubic-foot refrigerator - freezer for easy access and plenty of room for perishables. A three-burner electric stove, microwave, countertop blender, and coffeemaker add to your ease and convenience. The head compartment features a vanity with sink and storage, VacuFlush toilet, mirrored medicine cabinet, and a fully lined fiberglass shower compartment with bifold door.
- Key Features & Upgrades
- 1996 Sea Ray 400 Express Cruiser – 767 hrs on Twin Mercruiser MPI Inboard Engines IMMACULATE, ALWAYS FRESH WATER LAKE MICHIGAN BOAT FULLY OPTIONED WHITE/BLACK/GOLD PACKAGE PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED AND METICULOUSLY DETAILED EVERY YEAR 7.0kW Westerbeke Generator with Only 213 Hours 2-Zone Air-Conditioning and Heat Raytheon Electronics Package (Radar, Tri-Data, VHF) Garmin Color Chart Plotter Spacious Two Stateroom Layout (Separated) Convertible settee in the Salon New cockpit carpet and cabin carpet liners 5 New Marine Batteries Fresh bottom paint and fully detailed - TURN KEY & READY TO GO!
- Master Stateroom (forward): Privacy Door Full-Size Inner Spring Mattress 2-Zone Air Conditioning Heat Cedar-Lined Lockers w/Lights and Mirrored Doors Vanity, Floor and Berth Storage VIP Stateroom : Full-Size Bed Convertible Upper Bunk w Storage Cabinet Privacy Door Salon : Ultra Leather Convertible Sleeper Sofa Lounge Air Conditioning + Heat Central Vac Head w/ Vacuflush System and Separate Shower Stall Hot Water System Halogen Lighting Indirect Lighting, 120V outlets Galley : Flush Mount Three-Burner Electric Stove Full Size Refrigerator Freezer Microwave Sink w/Cutting Board Galley Convenience Package Nutone Blender & Can Opener Space Saver Coffee Maker Snack Bar w (2) Stools
- Electronics & Electrical
- Electronics: Raytheon R41XX-Radar Raymarine VHF Raymarine Tri-Data Depth/Speed/Temp Garmin Color Chart plotter Compass Navigation Lights Clarion Premier Audio Option w/ 6 CD Changer, 8 Speakers, Sub-Woofer and Remote cockpit control 2 Digital Televisions w/DVD Player Electrical: Emergency Start System Dual 30 AMP 120V 60 Cycle Dockside Power w 50' Cords and Adapters 120V 12V Converter Crossover Charging System Systems Monitor Panel 7.0kW Westerbeke Generator w/Remote Start (Only 213 Hours) Fresh Water Cooling Co2 Detectors Five (5) Marine Maintenance Free Batteries
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Three (3) Deck Hatches w Screens Swim Platform w/ Contoured Fender Storage Box and Stainless Steel Ladder Grab Handle Adjustable Double Helm and Companion Seats Cockpit Table Snap-In Cockpit Carpet Good/Rope Windless w/ Helm Control and Bow Pulpit Foot Switches ACR Remote Controlled Spot Search Light Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Fresh Water Wash Down Hot and Cold Transom Shower Cockpit Freezer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jason Lash at 321-231-8756 with any questions or to arrange a showing!