- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Classic Fleming 55 with Caterpillar engines, Onan 15kw generator, Naiad Multisea II stabilizers, and bow thruster. Solid fiberglass hull construction in conjunction with it low profile classic design makes this one of the finest cruising yachts in her class.
- Entering the salon from the aft deck through the double doors you are immediately impressed by the spaciousness and ambiance. The attention to detail and exquisite handmade teak paneled cabinets gives rise to feelings of warmth and relaxation. The 16’ beam provides space enough for dining and lounging areas and great care has been taken to balance scale with function. The open floor plan of the salon encompasses the galley and dining area which can comfortably seat six. Along the port side of the salon is an L-Shaped settee anchored by a storage cabinet aft. The starboard side includes an entertainment center hidden behind a teak cabinet followed by a credenzas with ample storage. 20” ViewSonic TV Toshiba VCR DVD Player Omni Directional Local TV Antenna w/booster Cable TV Hookup Weighted Hi-Lo Coffee/Dining Table (2) Swiveling Raton Chairs Audio Receiver with Speakers and Volume Control in Salon, Pilothouse, Flybridge & Cockpit 6-Disc CD Changer
- The spacious U-shaped galley has Corian counter tops and is equipped with double bowl sinks, waste disposal, microwave, ceramic three burner cook top with custom potholders, and a full-size refrigerator with ice and water dispenser. A storage compartment just forward of the cook top accommodates a full range of saucepans. A locker and small pantry on the starboard side provides additional storage and a convenient serving counter for morning coffee. Sharp Carousel Convection/Microwave Frigidaire Dishwasher Princess (3) Burner Cook Top Energy Star Full-Size Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer with Dispenser Corian Counter Tops In-sinkerator Waste Disposal
- The accommodations layout features a central passage which has proved to be so desirable over many years in the Fleming 55. This layout contributes to an easy and convenient flow of traffic through the boat as well as making it possible to appreciate the full length of the boat from forepeak bulkhead to transom. The arrangement provides bunks to starboard, a VIP guest cabin to port and an en-suite master stateroom forward. The accommodations are dressed with teak and Formica and offers great comfort and convenience without any steep stairs to negotiate. Located in the guest shower, behind cabinet doors, is a Splendide combination washer/dryer. The master stateroom includes a queen island berthwith two skylights. Ample storage is accomplished via a large cavity underneath the bed that is accessed through gas assist struts. Additional storage is found via his and hers hanging lockers, drawers, & book shelves. A flat screen TV is also located to starboard. Both master and guest heads are exceptionally spacious with generous shower enclosures. Each head contains Headhunter electric flush toilets and Corian countertops. Theport stateroom has twin berths with a shelf to outboard. Storage is provided through a large hanging locker and drawers underneath the berths as well as built-in shelving along the aft wall. The starboard stateroom features bunks with a slide out upper berth. Hanging locker, drawers and bookshelves provide ample storage for gear.
- PILOT HOUSE:
- In many modern designs it has become fashionable to eliminate the inside steering station, but the Fleming 55 features a pilothouse which closely resembles the bridge of a much larger vessel. Fleming created a dedicated place from which the boat is piloted and controlled without any distractions from other on-board activities. The pilothouse is still only three steps from the salon and galley and four interior steps safely lead to the upper flybridge station. Specially designed removable consoles provide ample room for a full range of modern electronic equipment without intruding on the full range of engine instrumentation. Overhead consoles provide additional space. There is also a proper chart area with drawers and a chart light. Both AC and DC electrical panels swing out to provide easy access to wiring connections and the inside of the flybridge console is accessed through a swing-out bookcase. The captain has their own helm seat, and an adjacent raised L-shaped settee and table provide a comfortable social area with excellent visibility through the side and forward windows. Visibility forward and to port and starboard is excellent, and the two sliding doors open to the wide side decks. The traditional teak and holly sole is standard. There are large drawers and working space for charts, cruising books, and navigation instruments, binoculars and everything else a captain needs to chart and follow a safe course. A large stainless steel teak-trimmed destroyer wheel fits the ambiance of this ultimate cruising yacht. Furuno 1935 40 mileRadar with Open Array Antenna (2013) HP Computer with Nobeltec Navigation Software Northstar M84 Chartplotter Furuno FCV-582 Sounder Furuno RD-30 (speed, wind, temp, trip log, barometric pressure) Robertson AP45 Autopilot Standard Horizon VHF radio with DSC (2013) SSB Icom IC-M800 Naiad Multisea II Stabilizer Control Twin Propthruster Bow Thruster Control Closed Circuit TV Remote Inverter Display– Magnum Energy Ritchie Compass Glendinning Synchronizer Bennett Trim Tab Control & Indicator ACR Searchlight Control Intercom System Simon Monitor System
- The flybridge is easily accessed primarily from the pilothouse or by ladder from the cockpit. The two-seater upper helm is located to port and provides excellent visibility particularly in close quarters and bustling harbors. The electronics console houses an array of engine instrumentation & navigation hardware with easy access via a hinged bookcase behind the settee in the pilothouse. The starboard side of the flybridge features a U-shaped settee with a large fixed table while the port side consists of an additional seating area and access to the dumbwaiter. 15” Monitor in custom mount Robertson Autopilot Remote Bow Thruster Control Engine Start/Stop Engine Control Gauges Depth/Log Naiad Stabilizer Control Ritchie Compass Trim Control Standard Horizon VHF Wesmar Bow Thruster Control ACR Searchlight Control Glendinning Synchronizer Stereo Speakers Intercom
- DECK & CONSTRUCTION DETAILS:
- In common with all Flemings, the hull is hand laid solid fiberglass reinforced with a grid of stringers and frames. Vinylester resin is used below the waterline with further protection provided by epoxy barrier coats. A reasonable five foot draft allows for Bahamas cruising while ensuring that the running gear is protected by a full-length keel which is foam filled and glassed across the top to isolate it from the hull. Special attention has been paid to the ease and safety in which the heavy duty ground tackle is set and retrieved. The anchor platform accepts two anchors, each of which can be controlled by a handheld unit at the platform or by windlass controls at the pilothouse and flybridge station. On deck she has the familiar walk-around decks we are used to seeing on all the Flemings and the high bulwarks and Portuguese Bridge provide security for both children and pets. Docking controls are located starboard of the salon doors. Four gasketed and lockable hatches provide access to the engine room and spacious lazarette. Hand Laid Solid Fiberglass Hull Integrally Molded Guard with S/S Rub Rail Simulated Planking Grooves in Hull Fiberglass Swim Platform Stainless Steel Swim Ladder w Starboard Treads Varnished Teak Cap Rails, Cover Boards, & Bow Rails Bow Pulpit with Lofrans Windlass Primary Anchor: 55lb CQR plow type anchor with 300’ Chain Rode Secondary Anchor: Fortress Aluminum Danforth type anchor Forward and Aft Shore Connect Teak Flybridge Deck Bimini Top Cockpit Control Station: Engine Controls, Bow Thruster, Rudder Follow-on control Cockpit Freshwater Wash Down Shower Foredeck Fresh & Raw Water Hose Bibs Custom 800lb Low Profile Davit Tender: 11’ Avon with 40HP Yamaha 4-Stroke; Power & Trim
- MECHANICAL SYSTEMS:
- The engine room is accessed from a hatch aft of the salon doors through the outside leading down to the well laid out engine room. Systems and engineering are a notable feature of all Fleming Yachts whose philosophy has always been to choose only the best equipment available for the job and make sure that it is readily accessible for maintenance. To achieve the extremely low sound and vibration that Flemings are known for, Aquadrive systems transfer the thrust directly to the hull and isolate the engine by using soft engine mounts. The lazarette houses the water tanks, steering gear and engine mufflers, while also leaving ample room for storing cruising gear such as spare anchors, rode, lines, fenders, and parts. Additionally, all battery isolation switches are accessible from outside the engine-room. T-Caterpillar 3208TA, Turbocharged & Aftercooled, 425hp (~3,470 hrs) Primary Generator: Onan 15 Kw (~1610 hrs) Hydraulic Bow Thruster from Generator PTO Naiad Hydraulic Stabilizers 120V AC Electrical Service 12V DC Electrical Service 2.8Kw Magnasine Inverters 40amp Battery Charger Manual Clean Agent Fire System (4) Steel Fuel Tanks (~1,000 Gal) (4) Stainless Steel Water Tanks (~300 Gal) (1) Fiberglass Black Water Tank (50 Gal) Electric Oil Change Hynautic Hydraulic Steering Reverse Cycle Air Con with 4 Zones & SMX Controls Air Seps on Main Engines
- CRUISING EQUIPMENT:
- Life Jackets Dock Lines Fenders & Fender Lines Shore cords (50A, 125/220V) Flare Kit 406 EPIRB with GPS & Auto Deploy
- Flybridge Console Flybridge Helm Seat Flybridge Cushions Black Texalene Windshield Cover Tender Cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We invite you to visit our marina in Maryland, 5 miles south of Annapolis! In business for over 50 years, Burr Yacht Sales is the exclusive east coast dealer for Fleming Pilothouse Motoryachts. We provide the unique spectacle of stepping aboard multiple Fleming Yachts all in one under-cover location. You can also find us online: www.burryachtsales.com