- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3116 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Recent bottom job and detailed. Professionally maintained.
- The master stateroom forward features a centerline queen berth, dual hanging lockers, drawer storage, step up to the bed, side storage shelves, with an overhead ventilation hatch. The main salon has a U-shape lounge to starboard with table which converts to a double berth and gunwale storage lockers. The stand-up head is located aft to port and features a vanity with sink, vacuflush toilet, shower, mirror, storage lockers, an opening port and a power vent.
- Located amidships to port, the galley features a integral molded sink, Panasonic dual burner electric stove, NovaKool undercounter side by side refrigerator/freezer, microwave, water heater, and plenty of beautiful hi-gloss cabinets for storage.
- Deck & Hull
- Bow pulpit Danforth anchor with extended anchor shute and two rollers Rope locker Stainless steel bow rails Wide side decks Cockpit storage lockers Large single level cockpit Transom door Remote spotlight Cockpit bolsters Engine room fire suppression system Hydraulic steering- Sea Star I hydraulic assist steering system Anchor windlass High water alarm- Sea Water high water bile alarm system Trim tabs Rupp Outriggers Full cockpit cover
- (5)Batteries Battery switches Battery charger/converter - Professional Mariner 30-3 amp marine charger 12v/110v systems Dual 30 amp dockside power with cords Westerbeke 7.6 kw generator 12V Accessory outlet @ helm
- Furuno FCV-582L depth/color fish/bottom finder Raytheon R41 radar (48 mile range) Raytheon Ray 210- vhf radio with weather cover Garmin 2010 color GPS map navigation system Raytheon 650 autopilot with remote Ritchie compass Clarion am/fm/cassette stereo system with 6 stack CD player with multiple speakers and remote for helm station RayData digital depth with audible alarm
- Air Conditioning Fuel shut of valve 12V starting and alternator systems
- Salesman Remarks
- We ll cared for express cruiser. Excellent for fishing or cruising!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.