- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Well maintained Fleming 55 with Cummins engines, Onan generator, Naiad stabilizers, NavNet 3D electronics, bow & stern thruster and hardtop. Solid fiberglass hull construction in conjunction with it low profile classic design makes this one of the finest cruising yachts in her class.
- Entering the salon from the aft deck through the double doors you are immediately impressed by the spaciousness and ambiance. The attention to detail and exquisite handmade teak paneled cabinets gives rise to feelings of warmth and relaxation. The 16’ beam provides space enough for dining and lounging areas and great care has been taken to balance scale with function. The open floor plan of the salon encompasses the galley and dining area which can comfortably seat six. Along the port side of the salon is an L-Shaped settee anchored by a dry bar and ample bottle storage aft. The starboard side includes an entertainment center hidden behind a teak cabinet followed by a credenzas with ample storage. 22” Samsung HDTV KVH TracVision Satellite Receiver Samsung DVD Player HD Directional Local TV Antenna Cable TV Hookup Weighted Hi-Lo Coffee/Dining Table (2) Swiveling Rattan Chairs Phantom Insect Screen Audio Receiver with Speakers and Volume Control in Salon, Master Stateroom, Pilothouse, Flybridge & Cockpit 12-Disc CD Changer Sirius Radio iPod Connector
- The spacious U-shaped galley has Corian counter tops and is equipped with double bowl sinks, waste disposal, convection microwave, ceramic three burner cook top with custom potholders, and a full-size refrigerator with ice and water dispenser. A storage compartment just forward of the cook top accommodates a full range of saucepans. A locker and small pantry on the starboard side provides additional storage and a convenient serving counter for morning coffee. Sharp Convection Microwave Frigidaire Dishwasher Kenyon 220v (3) Burner Cook Top 20.7 Cu. Ft. GE Profile Full-Size Side-by-SideRefrigerator with Dispenser & Teak Door Panel Corian Counter Tops Insinkerator Waste Disposal Grohe Mixer Faucets Instahot Dispenser Braun Trash Compactor
- The accommodations layout features a central passage which has proved to be so desirable over many years in the Fleming 55. This layout contributes to an easy and convenient flow of traffic through the boat as well as making it possible to appreciate the full length of the boat from forepeak bulkhead to transom. The arrangement provides bunks to starboard, a VIP guest cabin to port and an en-suite master stateroom forward. The accommodations are dressed with teak and Formica and offers great comfort and convenience without any steep stairs to negotiate. Centrally located in the passage, behind a sliding teak door is the ASKO full-sized 220v washer & separate dryer. A central wall vacuum is also located at the foot of the steps and easily accesses all interior space. The master stateroom includes a queen island berthwith two skylights. Ample storage is accomplished via a large cavity underneath the bed that is accessed through gas assist struts. Additional storage is found via his and hers hanging lockers, drawers, & book shelves. A 19” Magnavox HDTV with DVD player is located on the starboard side bulkhead. Both master and guest heads are exceptionally spacious with generous glass and stainless steel shower enclosures. Each head contains Headhunter electric flush toilets, Hansgrohe thermostatic controlled fixtures and Corian countertops along with one piece molded fiberglass stall showers. Theport stateroom has single berths with a slide out upper berth outboard. Storage is provided through a large hanging locker and drawers underneath the berths as well as built-in shelving along the aft wall. The starboard stateroom features bunks with a slide out upper berth. Hanging locker, drawers and bookshelves provide ample storage for gear.
- PILOT HOUSE:
- In many modern designs it has become fashionable to eliminate the inside steering station, but the Fleming 55 features a pilothouse which closely resembles the bridge of a much larger vessel. Fleming created a dedicated place from which the boat is piloted and controlled without any distractions from other on-board activities. Pilothouse is still only three steps from the salon and galley and four interior steps safely lead to the upper flybridge station. Specially designed removable consoles provide ample room for a full range of modern electronic equipment without intruding on the full range of engine instrumentation. Overhead consoles provide additional space. There is also a proper chart area with drawers and a chart light. Both AC and DC electrical panels swing out to provide easy access to wiring connections and the inside of the flybridge console is accessed through a swing-out bookcase. The raised L-shaped settee and table provide a comfortable social area with excellent visibility through the side and forward windows. Visibility forward and to port and starboard is excellent, and the two sliding doors open to the wide side decks. The traditional teak and holly sole is standard. There are large drawers and working space for charts, cruising books, and navigation instruments, binoculars and everything else a captain needs to chart and follow a safe course. A large stainless steel teak-trimmed destroyer wheel fits the ambiance of this ultimate cruising yacht. Furuno NavNet 3D Blackbox MFDBB with 4’ Antenna Computer with Navigation Software (2) 20” NEC LCD Monitor Furuno GPS GP-36 Furuno AIS FA-150 Furuno FI-50 Multi Display Simrad AP-22 Autopilot Furuno FCV-582C Depth Sounder Maretron DAM-250 Wind Multi-display ICOM M127 VHF with Hailer & Remote Microphone Naiad Stabilizer Control Bow & Stern Thruster Control 15” Toshiba LCD TV with DVD Player Sony Closed Circuit TV Link 2000 Remote Inverter Display Floscan Digital Gauge Ritchie Compass Mechanical Engine Controls with Glendinning Synchronizer Rudder Indicator Bennett Trim Tab Control & Indicator ACR Searchlight Controls
- The flybridge is easily accessed from the pilothouse or by ladder from the cockpit. The two-seater upper helm is located to port and provides excellent visibility particularly in close quarters and bustling harbors. The electronics console houses an array of engine instrumentation & navigation hardware with easy access via a hinged bookcase behind the settee in the pilothouse. The starboard side of the flybridge features a U-shaped settee with a large fixed table while the port side consists of an additional seating area and access to the dumbwaiter. Stand Alone 12” Furuno NavNet 3D MFD12 Furuno FI-50 Multi Display Robertson AP22 Autopilot ICOM M45 VHF Bow & Stern Thruster Control Engine Start/Stop Engine Control Gauges Mechanical Engine Controls with Glendinning Synchronizer Ritchie Compass Rudder Indicator Trim Control Fireboy Engine Shutdown System ACR Spotlight Control
- DECK & CONSTRUCTION DETAILS:
- In common with all Flemings, the hull is hand laid solid fiberglass reinforced with a grid of stringers and frames. Vinylester resin is used below the waterline with further protection provided by epoxy barrier coats. A reasonable five foot draft allows for Bahamas cruising while ensuring that the running gear is protected by a full-length keel which is foam filled and glassed across the top to isolate it from the hull. Special attention has been paid to the ease and safety in which the heavy duty ground tackle is set and retrieved. The anchor platform accepts two anchors, each of which can be controlled by a handheld unit at the platform or by windlass controls at the flybridge station. On deck she has the familiar walk-around decks we are used to seeing on all the Flemings and the high bulwarks and Portuguese Bridge provide security for both children and pets. Docking controls are located in the capacious cockpit starboard of the salon doors while additional storage is found behind the stairs to port. Four gasketed and lockable hatches provide access to the engine room and spacious lazarette. Hand Laid Solid Fiberglass Hull Vinylester Resin Below Waterline Integrally Molded Guard with S/S Rub Rail Pilothouse Bulwark Gates Simulated Planking Grooves in Hull Fiberglass Swim Platform Stainless Steel Swim Ladder Varnished Teak Cap Rails & Cover Boards S/S Bow Rails Bow Pulpit with Lofrans Windlass Primary Anchor: 85lb Delta Style with 300’ Chain Rode Secondary Anchor: 55lb Fortress with Chain and Line Rode Forward Shore Connect Teak Foredecks Non Skid Flybridge Deck BYS Hardtop with S/S Hatches & LED Lighting Cockpit Control Station: Engine Controls, Bow & Stern Thruster, Autopilot Remote, Engine Start/Stop Cockpit Freshwater Wash Down Shower Foredeck Fresh & Raw Water Hose Bibs Custom Hinged Mast with Halogen Deck Lights Custom 800lb Nautical Structure Davit Tender: 12’ Nautica RIB with 40HP Yamaha EFI 4-Stroke
- MECHANICAL SYSTEMS:
- The engine room is accessed from a hatch aft of the salon doors through the outside leading down to the well laid out engine room. Systems and engineering are a notable feature of all Fleming Yachts whose philosophy has always been to choose only the best equipment available for the job and make sure that it is readily accessible for maintenance. To achieve the extremely low sound and vibration that Flemings are known for, Aquadrive systems transfer the thrust directly to the hull and isolate the engine by using soft engine mounts. The lazarette houses the water tanks, steering gear and air conditioning compressors while also leaving ample room for storing cruising gear such as spare anchors, rode, lines, fenders, and parts. Having the A/C compressors located here instead of in a hot engine room improves performance and efficiency and minimizes noise. Additionally, all battery isolation switches are accessible from outside the engine-room. T-Cummins 450C, Turbocharged & Aftercooled, 450HP (~2,350 hrs) Onan 15 Kw Generator (~3,050 hrs) Wesmar 10HP, 24V Electric Bow Thruster Sidepower 15HP, 24V Electric Stern Thruster Naiad Hydraulic Stabilizers 220V AC Electrical Service 24V DC Electrical Service (1) 2,000 Watt Inverters 70A Charger Manual/Automatic Clean Agent Fire System (4) Fiberglass Fuel Tanks (~1,000 Gal) (4) Polypropylene Water Tanks (~300 Gal) (1) Fiberglass Black Water Tank (100 Gal) Electric Oil Change & Fuel Transfer System Hynautic Hydraulic Steering Reverse Cycle Air Con with 4 Zones & SMX Controls Air Seps on Main Engines
- CRUISING EQUIPMENT:
- Life Jackets Dock Lines Fenders & Fender Lines Shore cords (50A, 125/220V) Flare Kit
- Flybridge Console Flybridge Helm Seat Flybridge Cushions Black Texalene Windshield Cover Tender Cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We invite you to visit our marina in Maryland, 5 miles south of Annapolis! In business for over 50 years, Burr Yacht Sales is the exclusive east coast dealer for Fleming Pilothouse Motoryachts. We provide the unique spectacle of stepping aboard multiple Fleming Yachts all in one under-cover location. You can also find us online: www.burryachtsales.com