- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- AQA-D 31A
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Authentic "Venetian water taxi" from the Italian boat builder, Serenella. A rare find is this stylish 30 footer. She features a fully varnished hull, top to bottom, Volvo Penta stern drive diesel engine with approximately 550 hours, full waterline boat cover. Her compartment features a settee, sink and refrigerator. Quite the character boat and a head turner wherever she goes.
- Aft end of boat is the engine, access gained via dual manual hatches. Just forward is rear forward facing settee with dual sliding access doors to cabin. Once in cabin is settee to starboard, refrigerator/sink combo to port with twin antique chair and fold-down table between, just forward. Exiting cabin forward via two sliding doors is the helm which features captain seat and passenger seat, burlwood dash, glove box, and nautical wood steering wheel. There are also twin custom wood boarding steps which fold into benches.
- Settee starboard (3) Chart/magazine racks (2) Antique chairs Fold-down teak table w/glass insert Teak sole Circuit panel Stainless steel sink w/refrigerator under Teak and burlwood accents
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- VDO instruments West Marine 600 DSC VHF radio Uniden depth log Sony Drive S FM/CD Stereo
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Volvo Penta AQA-D31A 130 hp diesel Stern drive Morse control
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- (2) Automatic bilge pumps Dual batteries Norcold refrigerator Cabin lights
- DECK AND HULL
- Varnished decks Stainless steel fittings topside and cabin top Canvas canopy top over helm
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Full boat cover to waterline Spare props West system bottom applied 2008
- Authentic "Venetian water taxi" from the Italian boat builder , Serenella. A rare find is this stylish 30 footer. She features a fully varnished hull, top to bottom, Volvo Penta stern drive diesel engine with approximately 550 hours, full waterline boat cover. Her compartment features a settee, sink and refrigerator. Quite the character boat and a head turner wherever she goes.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.