- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LYA-STP FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Bellair FL) The Chris-Craft 36 Roamer features distinctive styling, upscale accommodations, and top-quality construction. Not designed to blend in this beauty is made to be enjoyed. Teak decks add a richness from the large foredeck sun lounge to the teak swim platform.
The 36 Roamer features a spacious cockpit with bimini top, double-wide helm seat, port side companion lounge, wet bar with ice maker and refrigeration and large cockpit lounge with table. Sun bathers enjoy the large teak foredeck with sun cushions or the aft sun pad. If you do not have a good time, you cannot blame the Roamer.
Below is an elegant interior with forward queen berth, large curved sofa with glass top table. The port side galley is designed to keep everything out of sight until needed. The enclosed head compartment has mirrored vanity and shower stall. A mid-cabin double berth completes the overnight accommodations
This 36 Roamer is powered by twin 375-hp Yanmar diesel engines with only 561 hours. Sporting the optional Sport Blue hull with red boot stripe, white top side, and lots of teak she needs to be seen to be appreciated. This beauty is ready to go, so call now to schedule a showing of this 36' Chris-Craft.
- Elegant interior with cherry cabinets, ultra-leather upholstery, and maple flooring Island queen berth forward with privacy curtain Curved sofa with glass top table to starboard TV with DVD and CD player Port side galley with hidden appliances Enclosed head compartment with mirrored vanity and shower stall Mid-cabin double berth Reverse cycle HVAC
- Cherry cabinets Corian counters Covered sink Hidden appliances Coffee maker Twin-burner cooktop Microwave oven Refrigerator/freezr
- Deck & Hull
- Optional Sport Blue hull with red boot stripe Sunbrella cockpit cover Teak anchor locker with anchor and windlass Guest spot light Teak sun lounge with cushions Teak side decks Open cockpit with bimini top Powder-coated aluminum arch Double-wide helm seat Port side companion lounge Wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker Cockpit lounge with cherry table Aft deck sun pad Teak swim platform with boarding ladder
- Electronics & Navigation
- Uniden VHF radio Raymarine ST60 tridata displays Raymarine Pathfinder RL806 GPS / radar 15" LCD TV Clarion AM / FM / CD / DVD / SAT / MP3 player
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 375-hp Yanmar 6LYA-STP FWC diesel engines with 561 hours Dripless shaft bearings Westerbeke 7.6-kW generator Fireboy automatic fire suppression Two 16000 BTU reverse cycle HVAC units Trim tabs Vacuflush head Muir electric windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.