The Downeaster 38 which was designed by Henry Morschladt, a California Naval Architect who specialized in cruising sailboats. The design was traditional, with a wineglass stern, full keel, and bowsprit. These boats were known for safe, fast and easy to sail blue water sailboats.
- * Fuel 90 galons * Fresh water 50 gallons
- * Adler Barbour
- * Magic Chef and Oven Stove Top.
- GROUND TACKLE
- * Primary 44 Delta * Danforth anchor secondary * Smpson Lawrence Windlass
- * 2 Solar Panels * Garmin 410 S * Raytheon Radar * Benmar Marine Auto Pilot * EPIRB
- * Avon 10 ft Dingy with Yamaha 6hp Four Stroke
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This Downeaster 38 shows a warm and welcoming spirit and a feeling of safe and secure sailing. It has been well maintained by a loving live aboard couple for many years. Their dreams have been realized on Orion and are ready to move on to a new life with a growing family. Please contact Cal Landau at Edwards Yacht Sales 561-312-0010