- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 38 Express Cruiser has been well maintained and has undergone various upgrades and updates throughout the years. Powered by the favored MerCruiser 496MAG HO’s with only 450hrs and was recently outfitted with a fresh set of “Bravo X” props. Aside from regular upgrades she has two sets of camper back canvas’ a mooring cover and newer snap-in carpeting. Seller will entertain offers and trades. Call today to schedule your showing.
15,000lb MYCO trailer included in sale
- Vessel Walkthrough
- If you're looking for the performance of an offshore boat with the space and amenities of a luxury cruiser, the Fountain 38' Express Cruiser is the answer. The 38 EC is undoubtedly the fastest, most fuel-efficient boat in its class. Twin Mercury 496MAG HO 425hp, engines are capable of top speeds up to 64 mph with a long range cruise speed of 50+ mph.
- Three steps down into cabin, head immediately to port and galley is forward. Stateroom is forward, equipped with locking door for privacy, cedar lined hanging locker, and ample storage drawers to port. Settee is to starboard and doubles as dinette. Mid berth is spacious and is located under helm deck. Custom carpeting throughout, storage is plentiful, equipped with flat screen TV, air conditioning, and Alpine stereo system with speakers throughout. Cherry Wood Cabinetry Under counter Fridge Microwave RCA Flat Screen TV SS Sink Custom Carpeting Throughout Ample Storage Air Conditioning Throughout Hot/Cold Water Throughout Corian Counters
- Deck is outfitted with all stainless steel hardware, camper-back enclosure, mooring cover, custom snap-in carpeting, well-appointed cockpit accommodations, swim platform w/ dive ladder, port side transom door, wet bar, thru-bow pulpit with windlass, and ample storage throughout. Swim Platform Port Side Transom Door U-Shaped Bridge Accommodations Ice Maker Wet Bar Electric Helm Seats Port Side Seating Transom Shower Freshwater Washdown
- Electronics & Helm
- Northstar 6000i GPS/Radar 4kW Open Array Simrad AP26 Autopilot Azimuth Digital Compass Digital Depth Finder Northstar VHF w/ External Speaker Livorsi Gauges Windlass w/ SS Anchor Trim Tabs Spotlight
- Westerbeke Genset 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout Hot Water Heater Battery Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 496MAG HO 450hrs Fresh Water Cooled / Bravo X Drives Dual Piston Steering New Mercury Bravo “X” Props
- Brokers Comments
- Exceptionally Well Kept, owner is moving up, lowest and cleanest on the market.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.