- 157 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TOP FIVE is by far the best value in a six stateroom yacht the market. Her beautiful light and airy interior gives one the feel of being on a much larger vessel. Perfectly appointed with gorgeous wood and marble throughout. TOP FIVE's huge outside space is perfect for lounging or entertaining. TOP FIVE is set up perfectly for charter or private use with an elevator to all decks. TOP FIVE offers a unique opportunity to go yachting on a moment's notice and is ready for inspection your inspection on short notice. You will not be disappointed by what you see upon your visit.
- TOP FIVE accommodates up to 16 guests in 6 cabins. The full beam on-deck Master cabin has a king-sized bed, walk-in closets, his and her bathrooms with tub and shower. The full beam VIP cabin has a king-sized bed, huge bathroom with tub and shower, ample closet and storage. Two aft guest cabins each have king-sized beds, both with showers, ample closets and storage. The two forward guest cabins each have double beds, a single bed and a pullman, port cabin with bath/tub and starboard with shower. Both cabins have ample closet space and storage. Crew have separate accommodations forward with crew companionway. There is access from crew to lower guest accommodations for purpose of servicing cabins.
- General Description
- TOP FIVE was built by a superb team of supervisors at one of the premiere yacht builders in America, Christensen Shipyard in Vancouver, WA. TOP FIVE was built for a knowledgeable Yachtsman with close relations to the ship yard. She was commissioned and used by her second owner where she was kept to the highest of yacht standards for six years. Her present owner of 3 years has kept the tradition of keeping TOP FIVE in perfect condition by her exceptional Captain and crew. TOP FIVE boasts a beautiful contemporary interior designed by Carol Williams & Associates and handcrafted in-house by Christensen. Her outstanding features include striking walnut walls and cabinetry and some of the world’s finest marble inlay and stonework. She has an incredible 6-stateroom layout that includes Master on the main deck, 5 guest suites below comprised of a full beam VIP, 2 guest suites with kings and 2 guest suites with a full, a single and Pullman berth, giving her accommodations for up to 16 guests. Entering TOP FIVE from starboard through the formal entrance one will reach the foyer to find gorgeous marble floors, beautiful spiral stairs and an elevator that services all decks including the sundeck. A spacious and well-appointed main deck day toilet is located in the forward section of the foyer. Further forward one will reach the on-deck master suite by going through a private owner’s study to a full beam master with his and her oversized walk-in closets and ample storage throughout. One can go up to the sky lounge deck by stairs or elevator where you will find a spacious comfortable sky lounge with ample seating, entertainment, a sunken bar with large comfortable bar chairs, and huge windows throughout for views as far as the eye can see. Forward of the sky lounge is the upper deck foyer with day toilet. Passing through the foyer one will reach the bridge, the control center of this fine yacht, equipped with state of the art navigation and communication equipment. One can enter TOP FIVE from the aft deck into the main salon where you will find a huge salon for relaxing and entertaining with large windows on either side, allowing unimpeded views of the water and surroundings. Forward of the main salon one finds formal dining for 12. Continue forward past the dining to reach the foyer. This area is also accessed through the formal entrance on the starboard side of the vessel. TOP FIVE has the most spacious outside deck space of any vessel of its size. The main deck offers seating tables, bars and comfort with the lower deck having a full covered walk-around. The upper deck offers wonderful seating areas, covered dining for 12 and roomy entertaining areas. The sundeck is absolutely huge and offers covered bar with seating for 9, additional seating at lower table, sun pads, Jacuzzi and elevator access. In addition, the sundeck, with some modification, could offer a touch and go helicopter pad. TOP FIVE has been perfectly kept and used little over her 8 year life. She has had exceptional ownership throughout her life with no money spared to keep her to the highest standard possible. TOP FIVE will prove an outstanding opportunity for any buyer looking for a high quality pedigree with superb fit and finish, 6 staterooms, huge outside deck space, elevator to all decks, modified touch and go heli pad, 4000 nautical mile range and so much more. You are welcome to see the attributes for yourself on notice.
- Main Engines Engine Type: 2 x MTU/DDC 12V4000 @ 1,800 Hp each Engine Hours: Port: 7600 Stbd: 7600 Gearboxes for Main Engines: ZF 4650 A Drive: 2 props Speed Consump/hr Range RPM Maximum: 17kn 180 gallons/h 1350 NM Cruising: 12kn 70 gallons/h 2500 NM Economical: 9kn 35 gallons/h 3850 NM Generators & Electricity Output: 115/208V/ 3 Phase/60 Hz Generators: 2 x 99 kW Northern Lights 1 x 65 kW Northern Lights emergency generator Generator Hours: Port 99Kw - 6200 hours, Stbd 99Kw - 6200 hours, Night 65Kw – 14 950 hours Generator Fuel Consumption: 99 kW 5.5 GPH full load, 65 kW 4.3 GPH @ full load Shore Power: HYAK electrical 3 PH, 208, 240, 380 and 480 volt Batteries: 24/12V DC; Sentry battery charger Air Conditioning: Type: Cruise Air 14,000 BTU chillers Other Machinery: Watermakers: 2 x Village Marine PW 2000 Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Naiad Zero Speed Stabilizers Bow Thruster: American Bow Thruster 99 Hp Steering System: Jastram Fuel Separator & Filtration: Triple Racor 1000/Alfa Laval MIB 303S-13 Sewage System: Fast Marine Fresh Water System: Burks (2 pumps) Bilge Water Filtration: Bilge Boy Lube Oil Capacity 250 US gallons Waste Oil Capacity 145 gallons Holding Tank: 14,500 Fuel Total Black Water: 600 gallons Clean Oil: 250 gallons
- Communication and Navigation
- Communication Systems SATcom: Iridium Telephone System: PBX Internal each room and VOIP SSB: Furuno DSC - 60 VHF: (2) Furuno FM8500/(2) standard Horizon Cellular Phone System: Internal through PBX Intercom: Internal through PBX Navigation Systems Radar: (2) Furuno S-Band + (1) X-Band Gyrocompass: Anschutz Backup GPS Satellite compass – Furuno Back up auto pilot - Simrad Ap50 Magnetic Compass: Cassens & Plath Auto Pilot: Anschutz Depth Sounder: Furuno FCV1200L color GPS: (2) Simrad NSS7 Sat C: Felcom 15 Ships Computer: Asus pilothouse computer Electronic Chart System: (1) Maptech (1) Nobletech Wind/Speed Log: Brooks & Gatehouse Hydra 2000 Ray Marine speed log Navtex: Furuno NX500
- Entertainment Systems
- KVH -11 antennas times 2 – HD antennas ( 2013 new) Sat Internet – Linkscape K Series VSAT antenna – 2012 new Skylounge, Master, Salon,: 65” Samsung 3D 6500 TV, X-box, Apple tv, Western digital, International DVD player, Audio request, ( Salon game port) VIP - 55” Samsung 3D 6500 TV, X-box, Apple tv, Western digital, International DVD player, Audio request Dining, Boat deck, 55” Samsung direct tv Guest rooms, Captains ; 36” Samsung TV, X box, audio request. Crew mess, 36” TV, X box , DVD – each crew bunk 17” TV with direct tv box. Crestron Audio
- Galley and Laundry Equipment
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: (2) Thermador Oven C271ZS, 6 plate Thermador Halogen/Induction, Electrolux Microwave Refrigeration/Freezer: (2) Subzero 650 refrigerators Dishwasher: (2) Bosch SHU66C05UC Crew Galley/Mess Equipment Cooking Equipment: Microwave oven Refrigeration/Freezer: GE upright Fridge/freezer Other: GE Dishwasher Additional Galley Equipment Refrigeration/Freezer: (1) Walk-in Fridge/freezer, 4 upright freezers Other: (1) Subzero icemaker, (1) Whirlpool garbage compact Laundry Equipment: Main Laundry Equipment 3 times Upright Washer/Dryer combo Speedqueen commercial
- Tender and Toys
- Tenders: (1) Nautica RIB 15 (1) Yahama 60 hp 4-stroke Dive Gear: Compressor and 4 sets of dive gear Other: (2) Honda scooters (4) Yamaha XP waverunners - 2 x 2012 / 2 x 2013
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass: Muir Warping Capstans: (4) Aft Muir (2) Bow Muir Anchors: (2) Muir Anchor Chain: (2) 540 ft Boat Crane and Davits: (2) Steel Head Marine, foredeck crane with 2,000 lb capacity and boat deck crane with 4,500 lb capacity Passerelle: 2 pullout forward and one manual passerelle for the aft deck Swimming Platform: SC CFE Italy telescopic Hydraulic
- Security, Fire Fighting, and Safety Equipment
- Security Equipment: CCTV System: (8) Sony cameras (busy upgrading as we speak) (recordable on 2 TB hard drive) Cameras: (8) sony remote rotation and zoom Monitors: Crew quarters and captains. Also ships computers. Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: Kidde Fenwall CO2 (Engine room) Sprinkler system for interior Fire Extinguishers: Amerex ABC powder Alarms: Hyak Electro Works, Inc. Safety Equipment: Life Rafts: Zodiac 16-person Life Rings: 4 (Two on boat deck, two on main deck) EPIRBS: (2) 406 Mhz Flares: Full MCA required inventory Medical Equipment: Marina Medical MCA inventory (2) sets of Drager self-contained breathing apparatus Full ABS, MCA , MLC complaint
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Michael Mahan 954-439-5049 Michael@WorthAvenueYachts.com Mark Osterhaven 954-817-6992 Mark@WorthAvenueYachts.com