- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Milford CT) This 1984 Nonsuch 36 has classic style and spacious accommodations. This Hiterholler built, Mark Ellis design is perfect for comfortable cruising with an open cockpit aft for enjoying the outdoors and roomy cabin for overnight and weekend getaways.
On deck we have bow pulpit with power windlass, carbon fibre mast and boom, power halyard winch, aft cockpit, and swim platform. The spacious cockpit with wraparound seating, dodger, and pedestal helm.
The spacious interior has forward cabin with double berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker. dresser, and vanity with sink. The open salon has dinette to port with center drop leaf table and facing settee. The full galley is starboard with u-shaped cabinet layout, solid surface counter, stainless steel sink, three-burner range with oven, and refrigerator. The enclosed head has mirrored vanity with stainless steel sink and a stand up shower stall. Aft we have a nav station with chart table to one side and quarter berth to the other.
Auxiliary power is provided by a Westerbeke 52-hp diesel engine with 3400 hours. Electronic equipment includes radar, GPS color chart plotter, depth finder, and VHF radio.
This is a 36' Nonsuch is ready for comfortable cruising by a couple or single sailor with room for extended getaways. A recent survey is available, so call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this exceptional, nicely priced Nonsuch 36.
- Teak interior with side windows and overhead hatches for lots of natural light Spacious forward cabin with double berth, hanging locker, dresser, vanity with stainless steel sink, and overhead hatch Open salon with port side dinette with drop leaf table and starboard settee Galley amidships to starboard featuring white cabinets with teak trim, solid surface counter, stainless steel sink, three-burner range with oven, and refrigerator Enclosed head compartment with mirrored vanity with stainless steel sink, and shower stall Nav station with chart table, drawer storage, AC/DC panel, and VHF radio Quarterberth to starboard
- Deck & Hull
- Green hull with fin keel White topside Carbon fiber mast and boom Single sail Power halyard winch Lofran windlass Aft cockpit with seating for eight Dodger Pedestal helm with wheel Swim platform Dinghy davits
- Electronics & Navigation
- All-in-one broadband radar, depth finder, and GPS color chart plotter VHF radio Compass
- 1984 Westerbeke W52 52 horsepower 3400 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.