- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC - 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner highly motivated!
- Immediately upon entering the Salon Area the Galley is to both port and starboard with an L shaped counter to port and the refrigerator freezer with additional storage on the starboard side. Features of this area include: Solid surface Corian countertops & backsplash Under mount stainless steel sink w/Corian cover Kenyon 2 burner Ceran top cook top w/Corian cover Exhaust vent by cook top Grohe removable spray faucet Flip up stainless steel window adjacent to entry door Isotherm stainless steel refrigerator/freezer Sharp Grill 2 convection/microwave oven Pullout glass & bottle storage rack (2) Large cherry storage drawers to starboard (3) Cherry storage drawers to port (2) Cherry cabinet doors under sink/stovetop Laminate planked sole 26" Sharp Aquos LCD TV facing settees Corian countertop forward of TV (12) Halogen mini spots overhead (2) 12 Volt accessory outlets Duette type shades on aft door & window
- The Salon Area is next forward and open to the Galley. Being raised up two steps there is excellent 360 degrees visibility. To starboard is a two seat loveseat upholstered in two tone tan Ultra Leather with generous storage below. To port is a C shaped settee with matching Ultra Leather. This settee has a bi fold cherry table in front allowing it to serve as the dining area as well. The table is an adjustable height stainless steel pedestal allowing the table to be set at cocktail table height as well as dining height. In the lower position with additional stored cushions the settee can serve as a double berth too! Also in the Salon are six overhead halogen mini spots, a Bose Surround Sound stereo system with hidden Subwoofer, a CO detector, indirect lighting and a planked wood sole to match that of the Salon. Plenty of natural light is available from the wrap around windows. The forward windows are covered with Textulene from the exterior and dark stained cherry wood blinds cover the Salon and Galley side windows.
- There are six carpeted steps leading forward on the starboard side. Each has a step light. Two outboard cabinet doors access shelved storage including the Raymarine 45 STV Sat antenna control unit, the Glomex Terrestrial TV attenuator, an iPod connection and a 12 volt accessory outlet. Next forward is the main distribution panel with 240 volt, 120 volt and 12 volt electric panels. Below is a storage drawer. The light from the forward house windows provide ample natural lighting. The carpeted steps can be covered with carpet runners as needed. Hatches in the sole access the central vacuum unit, the hot and cold water manifolds and the shower sumps. Going aft is the entrance the Master Cabin. Forward is the VIP Cabin and in between is the Forward Head door.
- Master Cabin
- Entering the Master Stateroom from the forward end the berth is down one step and canta levered off the aft starboard corner. This area is surprisingly roomy. There are four double panels around the aft end of the berth with accent lights above and blue LED lighting behind. Cherry cabinets to both port and starboard serves as nightstands with flip up panels for storage. LED rope lighting is under the perimeter of the berth. To starboard going forward is a built in Sharp 20" LCD TV and a Bose 321 AM/FM/CD/DVD stereo dedicated to the Master Cabin. To port is a cabinet with the Splendide 2000 washer/dryer combo facing the berth. Next forward is a Corian countertop with two drawers and two storage cabinets below and a fixed deadlight above behind cherry blinds. Further forward is a full size double door hanging locker with cedar lining and auto lights. Each has a drawer within as well as a storage cabinet below. Next forward is the entrance to the private Head. Also in this cabin are digital AC controls, three additional halogen mini spots, a CO detector and a carpeted sole.
- Master Head
- Forward to port is the private Master Head with a ceramic tile sole and backsplash and a Vacuuflush toilet. The vanity has one storage cabinet below and an under mount stainless steel sink above. A beveled edge mirrored medicine cabinet with three shelves within is above. There is also a two door storage cabinet above the Head. The stall shower has a clear Lucite bi fold door and a sidelight. Within the shower is an opening porthole, a covered shelf, a molded seat, a light and a handheld or wall mountable shower fixture. A large skylight and two overhead halogen mini spots provide plenty of light.
- Guest Head
- Having two doors, one from the VIP and the other from the centerline Companionway allow this Head to serve as the yacht's Day Head as well. There is a ceramic tile sole and a Vacuuflush toilet. The vanity has one storage cabinet below and an under mount stainless steel sink above. A beveled edge mirrored medicine cabinet with three shelves within is above. There is also a storage cuddy above the Head. The stall shower has a clear Lucite bi fold door and a sidelight. Within the shower is an opening porthole, a covered shelf, a molded seat, a light and a handheld or wall mountable shower fixture.
- VIP Cabin
- The VIP Cabin has a raised double berth on centerline with an upholstered headboard and twin reading lights on the forward bulkhead. Overhead is an opening hatch for ventilation or escape covered with a sliding sun shade or screen. Cherry cabinetry serves as nightstands both port and starboard. There are also lift up storage cuddies both port and starboard followed by cedar lined auto lit hanging lockers on both sides. A 15" Sharp Aquos LCD TV is to port facing the berth. On the starboard side is the door to the Head. A large storage drawer is under the berth facing aft. Wood and carpeted steps give easy access to both sides of the berth. Also in this cabin are digital AC controls, a CO detector and two fixed deadlights on both the port and starboard sides behind stained cherry blinds. There are five halogen mini spots above as well as step lights below.
- Fiberglass non skid decks Welded stainless steel bow rails w/vinyl covered lower life line Stainless steel anchor davit Lewmar 60 lb. galvanized plow anchor Lofrans Project 1500 windlass for rope/chain w/all chain rode (2) Deck access anchor lockers Anchor wash down spigot w/hose ACR remote RCL 100 spotlight Tinted opening deck hatch (2) Bow sun cushions w/flip up backrests & Sunbrella cover International Navigation lights Stainless steel handrails at forward sun lounge (4) Drink holders at sun lounge Black Textulene windshield cover Spring line cleats Flush windows on cabin sides (2) Opening windows in Galley Area Stainless steel handrails on house sides PVC rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Fiberglass non skid sole (7) Fiberglass molded steps to Flybridge w/teak treads Walk through transom door Transom storage locker U Line icemaker under Flybridge steps (2) Stainless steel overhead deck lights on deck & steps Deck level courtesy lights Port & starboard teak tread steps to side decks Fiberglass hydraulic platform w/(7) vents Adjustable tender chocks (2) Storage lockers to port Engine Room access hatch w/gas assist shocks Locker to starboard access fuel shutoff valves & emergency fire pull Removable aft seating bench w/storage below Dockside water inlet w/pressure regulator Hot & cold transom shower Flag on stainless steel flag pole Underwater transom lights New JL AUDIO Speakers
- Flybridge Equipment
- Fiberglass non skid sole Removable snap in carpet Upholstered bench seat aft w/storage below (2) Two tone swivel helm seats w/armrests & footrests Fiberglass hardtop Heavy Duty stainless steel arch style supports for hardtop Overhead electronics box w/storage & stereo Clarion CMD 5 AM/FM/CD/Sat ready stereo Clarion DC2625 6 disc CD changer (5) Overhead stainless steel trimmed lights (4) Clarion stereo speakers Dinette style seating forward of helm, converts to sun bed/berth Fiberglass table at dinette 12V Isotherm stainless steel drink refrigerator Corian countertop w/under mount stainless steel sink Storage cabinet under sink (4) Stainless steel drink holders Four side clear vinyl enclosure w/black Sunbrella trim Full AC on Flybridge Tempered glass center panel w/windshield wiper & washer Hinged door over steps to Flybridge (4) Additional stainless steel drink holders 120 Volt GFCI outlet Venturi style windscreen
- Helm Equipment
- (2) Garmin GPS Map 4212 GPS/depth/72 mile radar displays Ritchie 4" magnetic compass Raymarine ST8002 autopilot Northstar NS 100 VHF w/remote speaker Cummins Smart Craft digital engine monitor Clarion stereo remote Stainless steel trimmed analog tachometers (2) Fuel gauges Vetus bow & stern thrusters w/new style controls ACR Point Pad URP 102 spotlight control Wiper/washer control Battery parallel switch Windlass controls High water bilge monitor light Electronic engine controls (2) Red night navigation lights at helm Fireboy Halon override switch 12 Volt accessory outlet Bennett trim tab controls Wood tilt helm wheel Cruise control & low idle switches (2) GPS antennas for redundancy
- Engine Room
- High water bilge alarms Hydraulic power steering (3) 12 Volt auto manual bilge pumps (2) 12 Volt bilge blowers Fire Boy Engine Room fire suppression system Gel coated Engine Room finish 2" Sound/thermal Engine Room insulation (4) Step stainless steel ladder from Cockpit deck 12 Volt bilge lighting Reverso 5 Point oil change system Crossover fuel system Dual 1000 Racor fuel filters w/vacuum gauge Racor 500 fuel filter for generator 2.25" stainless steel main prop shafts Nibral 4 blade main propellers Perko sea water strainers & sea cocks Dripless shaft seals Hydraulic trim tabs Manifolded hot & cold freshwater system 11 Gallon hot water heater Sea Star hydraulic steering (3) Coolant recovery bottles Freshwater spigot in Engine Room Direct ready oil pressure & water temp gauges on engine 2" Sound insulation Macerator waste pump Thru hull exhaust w/(2) stage mufflers
- Onan 17 KW generator in sound shield 12 Volt DC electrical system 24 Volt DC electrical system 120/240 Volt AC electrical system 50 Amp Charles isolation transformer 50 Amp 220 volt Glendinning cable master (4) 8D batteries Battery cutoff switches Intella power battery charger 12 volt Promarine Pronautic 24 volt 25 amp charger 240 Volt panel w/(2) volt & (1) amp meter (8) 240 Volt breaker protected circuits (9) 120 Volt breaker protected circuits 12 Volt DC panel w/volt & amp meter Water tank level gauge Waste system level gauge (3) Electric battery solenoids (12) Breaker protected 12 volt circuits in Engine Room panel (24) Breaker protected 24 volt circuits in Engine Room panel Cable TV inlet & cord
- Dinghy is not included
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.