- 131 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NEW SUPERYACHT40 meter (131 foot) Classic Yacht (Dutch Design) is now complete, Ready for Handover and Buyer to Customize the Guests Interior areas … to match his taste, imagination and dreams.With her graceful profile and classic lines, she will take your breath away… Transatlantic Range, travel the world in safety and feel the European quality.
A perfect time To get a great deal on a new Superyacht and finish it off to your own exquisite tastes!
Try a trade deal!
- LENGTH OVERALL :40.00 Metres = (131’ – 6”) LENGTH WATERLINE :35.60 MetresBEAM OVERALL :7.26 Metres DRAFT :2.65 MetresMOULDED DEPTH :4.25 MHEIGHT ABOVE WATER :11.75 MetresGROSS TONNAGE :285 Tonnes DISPLACEMENT : 278 Tonnes LIGHT SHIP: 225 TonnesTOP SPEED : 13 KN See Engine : Can be Modified to Dual Turbo with 52” Ø Prop’s to give Top Speed of 15.5 knotsCRUISING SPEED : 10.8 KN PASSENGERS : 10/12 persons (live aboard) CREW :7 persons CERTIFICATES :Lloyds 100 – A1International Tonnage CertificateGross Tonnage 285Net Tonnage 85 (1969 rules)International Load line CertificateMCA Y2 Compliance
- Engines & Mechanical
- Main Engines : Twin CATERPILLAR C18 – C1 Turbocharged, 714 BHP (532BKW) @ 2100 RPM “C” rated fitted with Electronic Governor Diesel engines, handed (Lloyds certificated) = Total 1428 HP with Emission Compliance Certifications. Note : Electronically Controlled Engines can be Upgraded to Class “E” with Addition to Dual Turbo Charger & Electronic Card Modification to 1001 HP @ 2300 RPM, i.e. Total of 2002 BHP (if required) with increase Propellers 52” provides a Max Speed of 15.5 Knots, (max hull bump speed) (at Buyers Cost). Charging Alternators : Main engines fitted with 24V x 60Amp + main generators 24V x 55Amp alternators to charge starting batteries. Gearboxes : 2 x REINJET WAF 344 L 3.571:1 ratio, handed (certificated) Generators : Twin 60KW CATERPILLAR 3054 Turbocharged diesel 4 cyl Port & Starboard fitted in sound enclosures (certificated) fitted with governors & load testing Shafts & Drive : 90mm dia stainless steel, with SKF taper pressure couplings “AQUADRIVE” constant velocity joints and Thrust bearing with POLYFLEX ‘isolator’ couplings & VESCONITE bearings. Propeller : “MICHIGAN” H4500-090 4 bladed, handed 44.3” x 41.7” (Taper Bore) Balanced and polished, Naval bronze Engine Control System : “GLENDINNING” GHP electronic (Mech. back-up) three station with handheld Remote Control Station (Adaptors in wing stations and aft main deck, for stern to docking). Steering Gear : Twin Rudder – Hydraulic dual system ( HYDRIVE ). Bow thruster : “WESMAR” Vortex V2-18H dual S/S prop 50KW drive Hyd motor. Shore Power : Shore Power Cable 100 amp supply, 30M long for dock side connection. Supply 380/400 volt, 3 phase, 50 cycles through, isolating transformer, phase rotation and reversing switch. Monitoring of amps, volts, and over current is provided. Stabilizers : “WESMAR” RS 2200 Electric Gyro stabilizer system, 22 sq ft. Aero dynamic fins with hydraulic actuator assemblies with CPS 1000 gyro control, full trim control, gyro control, Fin position indicator Hydraulic Systems : Dual “Hawe” V60N – 110 variable piston, load sharing, flow and pressure compensated pumps are direct mounted to the generators motors. 71HP @ 2800 p.s.i. The hydraulic system is designed to use either pump via central hydraulic system to run the stabilizers, underway or anchor winches/capstains, bow thrusters when mooring, A 420-litre tank capacity fitted with heat exchanges + (Twin pumps used for Bow Thrusters) Hydraulic Systems Continue : Separate Hydraulic Power Pack 7.5 KW with variable displacement pump situated in stern garage to operate Bulwalk door, Pasarelle Door, Swim Platform door, Pasarelle and Stern Capstans (Invertor starting) Oily Water Separators : “FACET” CPS 2.5 BV 530 Litres (Engine Room Compartment) Fuel Oil Separators : “ALFA LAVAL” 720 litres/hr capacity cleans fuel in central fuel tank going to the (1000 ltr)Day tank to engines and generators. Sewage System : Designed for “HAMMAN MINI–“L” Sewerage Plant, with “HEADHUNTER” toilet bowls with water flushing by Jetpac pump accumulator and back up for 10 toilets Bidets (System treats black & grey water) (Mini-L unit not supplied). Desalinators : “SEA RECOVERY” 1 x 1800 gal/day reverse osmosis type Coral Sea SM3/SW/S1-V model Fresh Water Filter : ‘AQUAFINE’ or equiv ultra fine water treatment + ‘Harmsco’ final charcoal filter Refrigeration : Commercial fridge & freezers in Galley area. Batteries : Starting – 2 sets of 2 x 12volt (series connected) House/Aux’s – 2 sets of 2 x 12 volt (series connected) Battery Charging System : Ships emergency 24V supply charger system is provided via dual automatic charger systems. The emergency radio battery on sundeck has separate charger. Exhaust System : Wet Exhaust through side’s hull / auto under water bypass at running speed for main engines (sound insulation lagging is fitted to mufflers to reduce noise. Other Equipment : Hydraulic operated S/S telescopic, retractable gang plank passerelle, teak decked / hand rails, fairy lights and motions, located at stern starboard corner. : A removable light weight side accommodation platform for entry from Wharf or tender is proved, can be fitted to port or starboard, and is fitted with self levelling stairs access. : Swim platform is fitted with lightweight, removable ladder and s/s handrails and teak decking. Stern Bulwark Doors : Flush type, hydraulically operated with s/s sensors connected to bridge panel and locking dog safety system, raise/lower indication. The stern door is fitted with an automatic polished aluminium crossover platform to bridge step off to swim platform, light weigh aluminium swim stairs and s/s removable stanchions. Side Bulwark Doors : Flush type, 180° motion, to fit flush, when open, fitted with concealed s/s hinges & crossover plate, locking dogs and s/s sensors, connect to bridge panel to indicate “locked or open safety” attachments for Side accommodation access.
- NOTE : The yacht is for sale “As-is, Where is” and will be Handed Over in Working Condition, Operational, including Sea and Dock Side Trials. The buyer to supply the Navigation and Electronic Equipment, Gangplank, Air Conditioning, Life Saving Medical Equipment & the Sewerage Treatment Plant (As per Summary Equipment List) and lift into the water (Available on Request). The Crews area, Captains area, Wheelhouse, and Galley will be fitted out and completed by Ocean Pacifico. At Handover, The GUEST AREAS will be fitted only with Floating Marine Ply Flooring, Side Wall Framing, Insulation and with 10mm Marine Ply Lining, the Ceiling Beams with rubber support and light-weight ceiling panels will be “Fastmount” contacted. Plumbing, Hot and Cold Water, Sewerage, Black and Grey Water Lines and Air Conditioning, Chilled Water Lines will be installed. Electrical cabling and distribution board will be installed, run and ready for connection of lights, switches and equipment. All Relevant Arrangement Drawings, Manuals, Operating Instructions, Registration Certificates and Lloyds Certificates will be supplied to the buyer at handover, together with a Bill of Sale and Flag Registration Certificate Transferred. The GUEST INTERIOR AREAS will be customised and completed by the buyer, or it can be complete in Subic, to meet the previous yacht yard standard, for a fixed price, within 6 months. SUNDECK • Spacious Sundeck area, Full Beam 7m x 10 mtrs will be fitted with Teak decking, seats, hatches, ready for deck equipment. • Jacuzzi with control panel (jet heads, heater, filter, Ozone treatment & light) – wind screen & stairway to Jacuzzi completed. • Mast base is fitted with shower head • Electric barbeque console fitted for Mini Bar and Ice Makers • Spiral staircase down to sun lounge bridge deck • Barbeque. electric – space provided for mini-fridge BRIDGE DECK • Spacious Sun Lounge “full beam”… opening through double sliding, curved, stainless steel doors onto open deck balcony with large adjacent area for ensuite with Whirlpool Spa, twin vanity and WC (suitable to convert to ‘Private Owners Area’ (if required) or for use as sun lounge with Day Room. The Sunlounge, Passage way and Wheelhouse will be fitted with teak parquet varnished decking. • Head room clearance is … … 2.1 meters high • Wheelhouse with console plus port/starboard doors & wing stations Chart table flag rack and leather seat aft • Captains cabin with entry directly from bridge is fitted with double bed, large clothes lockers, desk, private ensuite with shower WC vanity (self contained area & giving privacy for captain and partner) • Direct access is via Stairs Port Side down to main deck aft, through Wheelhouse • Master’s chair (black leather) is mounted on 1 metre stainless steel slide • External staircase from bridge to main deck via galley cabin door to crews quarters and engine room for crew access without accessing Guest area. • Guest Aft spiral staircase down to main deck and staircase up to sundeck • Center stairway connecting to fore deck (Crews deck area) • Emergency Area Escape to fwd deck BRIDGE DECK • Main saloon lounge area with seating for 12 – forward area for dining area • OPACMARE, Stainless steel (frame, smoke tinted glass) double sliding Automatic, powered, opening directly to Main Saloon. • Owners full beam cabin, for king berth, wardrobes, dressing tables and chairs etc., with space for walk-in, wardrobe and storage areas provided • Area for Ensuite, fitted with bath, shower, twin toilet & bidet vanities (Buyers supply) • Headroom clearance is … … 2.2 meters high • Aft deck table seating for 12 persons • Guest internal feature staircase from main deck to wheel house deck • External aft deck with spiral stairs up to bridge deck and down to door type large swim platform area CREWS AREA/LOWER DECK FORWARD • Crews mess with seating for 8 crews, storage lockers, sink, microwave, and mounting of security cameras. The floors in the crews area are parquet varnished teak. • 3 twin crew cabins with 2 single & berths in each cabin with large adjoining shower, WC and hand basin areas • Laundry with 10 gal Maytag washing machine / dryer & twin tubs • Walk-in dry store and linen cabinet • Headroom clearance is … … 2.05 metre high • Access door to engine room, via Fire Rated A60 door • Stairs up to main deck thru galley to port side to main deck • Emergency access to main bow locker is via lift up stairs & water tight door GUEST AREA/LOWER DECK AFT • Area provided for fitout for 4 self contained V.I.P. Guest Cabins for Queen size beds with individual Ensuites. • Access to Guests area is via a staircase lower lobby from the Main Saloon. Emergency access is provided in both forward & aft of watertight sliding door FORWARD CREW DECK • Bow deck is fitted with “Muir” anchor winches and capstans. • Fitted with 1500kg 4.5mtr radius Opacmare Hydraulic Davit.
- Fuel Capacity :45,333 Litres + (Emergency Reserve Avail 9238 Range Estimated : 4,000 Nautical Miles @ cruise speed + 10% spare fuel Fresh Water :10,260 litres in integral tank Lube & Hydraulic oil storage :200 litres / 200 litres capacity (for engine and gearbox oil change whilst at sea) Sewage Capacity (Blk/Grey) : 10,844 litres
- Design & Construction
- Design : OPSI Yacht Design (Design No. 376) (Project 41C) based on Diana Yacht, Holland, Hull Design Design Consultants : Ben Van Der Veur (Dutch Naval Architect) Oceanic Yacht Design (Marine Consultant) Design Standard : Lloyds Rules & Regulations G6 & Special Service Craft Yacht Graph 6 (Mono hull) Class : Lloyds 100 – A1 SSC Yacht Mono G6 + MCA. Y2. Material : Steel Hull Certified Plate (Aust Steel), Aluminium Superstructure #5083 (Aust & French Alum) Chine : Round Bilge, Deep “V” Keel Keel : Flat Base (Full Length) Moulded Shape Hull Plate : 7mm Certified Mild Steel Plate from Australia Stringers : 75 x 50 x 6 Mild Steel, Angles & Tee Superstructure : Aluminium 5083 – 5383 rolled / Sections 6061 T6 Marine structural grade (Tri-clad Joiner Strip) Rudders : 2 x 320 x 120mm dia S/S shaft c/W RST 37 steel Deck Areas : 6mm steel fully enclosed with laid with Teak decking – (Planks Qtr. Sawn), finger jointed and corked with Fixtech) Windows : Aluminium frame, fixed, glazed smoke tint, toughened and polished glass (clear wheel house) Cabin Stern Door : Curved polished S/S frame, fixed, glazed smoke tint Main Saloon : (Custom Built - Opacmare) Stainless Frames Sun Lounge (Custom Built - Opacmare) Stainless Frames Cabin Side Doors : Aluminium with concealed dog assembly – upper window fixed glazed smoke tint (Freeman) SOLAS Guest Acc Door : Winel “SOLAS” certificated 2 metre wide Watertight sliding door complete with emergency hand pumps and remote emergency station at guests area lobby and main deck. Ballast : On completion 5,000 kg in keel Watertight Bulkheads : 5 (6 watertight compartments) + SOLAS watertight dividing Door
- Space and mounting frames are provided in the Engine Room for the Air-conditioning compressor units; two (A15) - each 15 ton capacity sealed, marine compressor packages. The two units can be operated together or independently as required, Marine Type, salt water cooled and connected to a chilled water, Ring Main system, to individual fan coil units in each room or area. The fan coils are temperature adjustable in each compartment, two chilled water, air make-up unit 48,000 BTU to provide fresh air. Buyer supply 1 x 300 litre, 3 element hot water system (stainless steel tank) (engine room) Full range of “SMEG” stainless steel galley equipment including: - Twin ovens, Barbeque Griller, Deep Fryer and Glass Ceramic Cooking Top, Range Hood is fitted with extraction fans & two Automatic Fire Dampeners (certified cleanable) and s/s filters. Engine spares and special tools (essential only) work bench/washer Timber teak flooring is provided in Sunlounge, Wheelhouse, Galley, Crew & Captains areas (Varnished) LED Ceiling lighting in crews areas, captains areas, galley, wheelhouse, sun lounge and interior areas is fitted, including emergency 24 volt LED lights. “MAYTAG” 10 gal. washing mach/dryer in laundry Wesco Navy Marine Dishwasher in Galley Commercial Fridge/Freezer, and in-sink-Macerator.
- Stern Garage
- The yacht has a full beam width Garage with ‘Hydraulically operated Watertight Stern Door’, 3 metres x 2 metres in size, which acts as the swim platform when open. The Garage area is large enough for one twin seater Jetski (not included) and water sports equipment (not included), access is via steps from main deck, through a full size watertight door. The stern door is hydraulically, power operated and fitted with automatic locking dogs & sensors which relays to the bridge to indicate, open / closed position. The garage is fitted with a double elbow, Jib crane (400 kg SWL) for lifting sports equipment to and from the water, stanchion stowage is fitted.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please Contact: Steve Smith Asia Director Denison Yacht Sales (Asia) Phone: Hong Kong +852.5645.1488 China +86 18680337759 Email: Steve@DenisonYachtSales.com Website: www.DenisonYachtSales.com Address: Unit 1213, 12/F, Wing on Plaza 62 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon, Hong Kong Trades Considered