- 23 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Chaparral is Hi and Dry stored in side !!!! With only 165 hours !!!!
350 MAG MPI with CAPTAINS CHOICE EXHAUST, Bravo 3 outdrive!!!!
NO BOTTOM PAINT !!!!!
- Docking Lights Dual Battery's with switch Porta Potty In Dash Depth Gauge Silent Choice Exhaust Fresh Water Shower and Sink in cockpit Extended Swim Platform T-N-T Controls at Transom Stereo W-Remote
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- If we did an informal survey of 230 SSi owners, they?d say unanimously that the reason they chose this boat was its styling, interior layout and impressive attention to detail. A Powerboat Magazine Boat of the Year winner, the 230 stands out with its sleek lines and safety-minded freeboard. A wide assortment of color options are available, but the real looker is the wide band option with sport graphics. Featuring a walk-thru transom, L-shaped seating, dual Duraflex buckets and a cockpit entertainment center, the 235 is setup for family and friends. Custom extras include all stainless steel hardware, color-coordinated wiring, and a self bailing cockpit drain system.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- contact Troy cell # 727-452-7891