- 76 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
sellers financial backers forcing sale OFFERS PLEASE !!!!TRADE
FOR PROPERLY/REALISTICALLY PRICED REAL ESTATE
Beautiful Inside and Out! Many Upgrades and New Electronics as well as New paint in 2010
Combining contemporary styling, a thoughtful layout, designer interior, quality construction and equipment, the Horizon 76 is one of a kind. Seller will consider trade for real estate up to equal value with no mortgage, and appraised to value of asking price.
Many upgrades/repairs have been done recently with a sea trial completed at that time.
See FULL SPECS FOR SEA TRIAL REPORT
- New Upgrades/Repairs
- Bottom paint Prop balance and fair Hull buff Hull dings and scratches repaired and repainted All thru-hulls cleaned and treated Bow and stern thrusters cleaned and treated All new zincs Deck caulk replaced where necessary (about 80% complete. Needs a few more places and then sanding.) All worn or missing deck bungs replaced Coming up: New deck cushions and covers Air conditioning system flush and routine maintenance Superstructure wax and buff
- Sea Trial Report
- Seas: 2-4 Wind: 16 knots from 120 degrees Into wind: vessel planes at 18 knots Into wind: max speed was 28.8 knots Dead down wind: vessel planes at 16 knots Dead down wind, max speed was 30.5 knots Engine throttles currently limited at 2344 RPM although redline is at 2700. My estimate is that changing the limit to 2500 RPM will produce 31.5 to 32 knots max speed. In 2-4 foot chop and swell, taking waves at 30 degrees, the vessel was very stable. In same conditions, taking waves dead abeam, only a small amount of rolling was experienced and even less with stabilizers active. Very comfortable ride. In a sea way to windward, the vessel is surprisingly wet as we were taking spray all the way up on the Flybridge at only 20 knots. Reduction to displacement mode of 13 knots eliminated this completely.
- Master Stateroom King berth Bathrooms w/shower en suite 20in Sony Wega flat screen TV (2) Built-in night stands Sony DSS Sat receiver Sony Hifi stereo VCR Built-in chest of drawers (2) Closets Framed ceiling mirror over berth & behind headboard Safe Sony AM/FM radio w/CD player Makeup vanity w/mirror & stool VIP Stateroom Queen berth w/storage beneath En suite bathroom w/stall shower 13in Sharp television w/VCR Speakers Sony AM/FM radio w/CD player Makeup vanity (2) Closets Guest Stateroom to Starboard En suite bathroom w/stall shower 13in Sharp television w/VCR Hanging locker AM/FM radio w/CD player Guest Stateroom Aft to Starboard 13in Sharp television w/VCR; Hanging locker; AM/FM radio w/CD player Crew Cabin 13in Sharp television w/VCR; Hanging locker; AM/FM radio w/CD player
- Accomodations Continued
- Flybridge Nautical Structures EZ 1500 davit 14' 6" Novurania MX 430 DL tender w/ Honda 50 hp 4-stroke OB U-Line refrigerator w/ ice maker 2 burner, electric stove Portside bench helm seat Intercom phone (4) speakers , Sony 12 V tuner & CD player Stainless steel framed sliding hatch Miele electric grill Venturi stainless steel framed windshield Fiberglass hi-lo table Pilothouse Stidd Admiral leather helm seat & companion seat Storage lockers AC & DC master electrical panels (2) Aircraft style watertight doors port & starboard Chart table Instrument panel Guest Head Functions as Day Head Stall shower Sink Marble vanity Laundry G.E. clothes dryer G.E. clothes washer Sub Zero freezer Storage locker
- ICOM M-502 VHF (FB) Simrad AP20 autopilot (PH) Simrad AP20 autopilot control head (FB) 36mi Furuno radar w/antenna & 12" CRT Furuno 1832 10" CRT remote radar display (FB) Sea 235 SSB radio Sea 157 VHF radio (PH) Northstar 951XD GPS chart plotter (PH) Garmin 5215 touchscreen GPS chartplotter new '08 (PH) Northstar 961 GPS/ chart plotter (FB) Seatel 1898 sat TV antenna system Omni-directional TV antenna (2) Compasses (2) Raytheon depth sounders (2) Raytheon speed and distance logs - tri data Furuno CH-250 color sonar Sea-Tel data and sat phone system Panasonic hybrid key telephone system Wind speed indicator Raytheon hailer Caterpillar CAT Vision CRT engine monitors (PH) Bennett trim tab monitors CCTV monitor w/aft deck & engine room cameras Rudder position indicator Entertainment Electronics NEC 42" Plasma screen HDTV Sony Hifi stereo VHS VCR Sony DVD player Sony DSS receiver B&K Components audio stereo receiver & amplifiers Sony 6-disc CD changer (12V w/ shock resistance) Hidden Surround Sound speaker system Crestron integrated remote control White granite top wet bar w/ sink, ice maker & refrigerator Entertainment center Off-white gathered leather built-in sofas (2) coffee tables Bound edge carpeting "Trend" stainless steel framed, tinted, glass sliding door
- Electrical System
- 110 V,220 V AC electrical system 12 V,24 V DC electrical system Electrical bonding system Onan 27.5 kW generator Onan 17 kW generator Mastervolt battery charger Battery condition gauge 12V battery for generator starting (8) gel cell batteries, house & engines 50 amp dockside electrical cables aft, port & starboard w/Cablemasters - 75' AC,DC lighting system w/Vimar switches throughout (2) Isolation transformers Voltage meters Cable, telephone inlets aft Battery parallel switch
- G.E. Profile dishwasher Sub Zero refrigerator w/freezer drawers, ice maker G.E. Profile microwave oven Broan trash compactor Fresh water system Nutone central vacuum system Overhead storage cabinets Stainless steel sink G.E. Profile 4 burner, electric stove w/oven Granite countertops Drawers Garbage disposal G.E. exhaust hood and fan
- Deck and Hull
- Main Deck Transom shower Marquipt boarding ladder Marquipt "Sea Stairs" ladder Swim ladder in storage well Life jackets Life ring 1 1/4" 316 stainless side stanchions Swim platform Aircraft style watertight transom door ACR EPIRB w/GPS transmitter (GPIRB) (4) Boarding gates Storage lockers port & starboard 2" 316 stainless steel hand rails Stairwell Windshield shades Speich variable speed stainless steel windshield washers and wipers (2) Glendinning cablemaster w/ 50' cord aft Coast Guard safety package Dock lines Fenders Navigation lights Electric controlled search light Transom light Dual electric air horns Deck lights RGB lights cost $20K
- Mechanical & Engine Equipment
- Hydraulic bow & stern thruster by American Bow Thruster Sealand Vaccuflush heads 96000btu Marineair chilled water air conditioning Hynautic hydraulic engine controls Fireboy automatic/manual FE-241 fire control system Fuel management system Oil transfer system Raw water sea strainers Naiad stabilizers Caterpillar electronic engine synchronizers Tankwatch holding tank monitor system ZF transmissions 2.03:1 reduction 600gal/day Sea Recovery watermaker (2) Alternators Air induction system Bilge blowers (2) Engine hour meters Engine room sound insulation Racor 500FG fuel filters each generator Dual Racor 75/1000FG fuel filters each engine Fuel shut-off valves Mechanical gauges (2) 20 gal. hot water heaters Caterpiller engine block heaters with timers (4) Bilge pumps (2) 881gal fuel tanks port & starboard Water filtration system Bilge alarm High water alarm Underwater exhaust system w/mufflers Hydraulic pump on port engine for thrusters & windlass AC fresh water pump
- More info
- Aft Deck Molded end table w/ drink holders Hi-lo teak dining table Storage lockers Folding teak deck chairs Aft bench seat w/cushions (2) Water-resistant speakers Fore Deck 130 lb. polished stainless steel anchor Stainless steel anchor protection plate at bow Anchor hawse pipes Wash down system Deck lights (2) Storage lockers Cushioned bench seat w/side lockers Cushioned sun pad w/drink holders 250ft high tensile anchor chain Anchor chain locker Hatch Hailer speaker Maxwell VWC 3500 hydraulic windlass Hull 5 blade Nibral high performance propellers 3 1/4" shafts w/dripless Tide Strong seals Gel coat finished hull Stainless steel rudders w/dripless Tide Strong seals Bronze main & intermediate struts w/backing plates Hynautic trim tabs
- Seller will consider trade for realestate properly valued
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here to fill out the form, and we will be pleased to give you a free Esubscription to Yachtworld.com Magazine! ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS - the exchange rate of Euros vs US Dollar is excellent right now. Take advantage of this opportunity; we will arrange for shipping and Customs particulars. Seller will also consider trade for properly valued real estate.