- 21 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3L Alpha
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED AND LIGHTLY USED THIS 2012 BAYLINER 215 BOW RIDER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 4.3-litre 220-hp MPI Gas Engine with Alpha I Sterndrive and only 50-original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2012 Karavan Single-Axle Trailer, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover's & Bimini-Top), AM/FM Sound System w/Sirius Satellite Radio, Hummingbird 385ci GPS w/Fish-Finder, Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Trolling motor included, on-board battery charger, owners manuals.
- Compass Hummingbrid GPS w/Fish-Finder Jenson AM/FM Stereo System w/Sirius Satellite Radio
- (3) Batteries Battery Charger
- Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover's, Bimini-Top) Horn Trolling Motor 2012 Karavan Trailer OWNERS MANAULS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- BUCKET HELM SEAT The helm seat sports supple cushioning, protected vinyl upholstery and a flip-up bolster. STAINLESS STEEL GRAB HANDLES Safety features abound on the 215 Bowrider, including stainless steel grab handles along the bow gunnels. BOW STORAGE Keep things handy yet tucked away in the bow storage compartments hidden in the seat bases. CUSTOM DASH The custom-formed dash panel has easy-to-read gauges designed with anti-glare technology.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Combining the best of Bowrider and Deck Boat engineering, the next-generation 215 is primed for action. Watersports are a cinch with the standard V-8, walk-through transom and optional Flight Series Package. Stowing gear is simple, too, in the 215's ample bow and in-deck storage lockers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com m for additional information or to schedule a showing.