The Wauquiez Gladiateur 33 is a high-quality, performance-oriented cruising boat and is ready to cruise the islands!
The Wauquiez Gladiateur 33 (pronounced vo-kee-ay) is a French-built cruising boat built by the small yard of Henri Wauquiez when he was building high-quality, performance-oriented cruising boats, before Wauquiez was acquired by Beneteau. It is one of the highest quality boats you will find that features a superbly designed interior, sea kindly hull shape and quality construction. The Wauquiez Gladiateur 33 is beamy and roomy down below, with plenty of storage space, good sized berths, and lots of beautiful teak. Her deep fin keel and skeg hung rudder provide stability under sail and the top notch construction of the Wauquiez gives peace of mind through heavy seas. This is a blue water quality, beautiful sailing boat that is highly regarded among sailors worldwide.
"Richard Andrew" is in great condition. She has been fastidiously maintained by an owner who pays close attention to every detail. He has recent documented maintenance of over $12,000 including recent bottom maintenance and paint, saildrive maintenance & paint, propeller maintenance & new hub, etc….This is a turn-key boat, ready for her new owners to start sailing her.
*** She includes an 8’ inflatable dinghy with outboard and an 8 person life raft as well as all owners’ equipment on the boat.
Please call or email today to view this boat!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Chain locker access forward followed by V berth cabin. Head and shower to port with double hanging locker opposite. Salon is aft with pilot berth above single settee to starboard and L shaped settee to port. Nav station follows to port with quarter berth further aft. Galley is to starboard. Headroom is 6'2."
- Salon is aft with pilot berth above single settee to starboard and L shaped settee to port.
- Single bowl stainless steel sink Hot/cold pressure water 2 Burner Plastimo stove with oven Remote propane shut off 7 Gallon hot water heater Foot pump for fresh water at galley sink Ice box refrigeration
- Hull / Deck
- FRP hull with balsa cored decks, fin keel with lead ballast, skeg-hung rudder. Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits, stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines (2006). Hull painted Imran (2007). Deck and house painted (2012) Teak in cockpit (2012) Boat hauled, mast unstepped. Hull waxed and bottom painted, 2 coats Micron CSC (2011) New anchor light, new steaming light, new deck light (2011) Rigging inspected and wires replaced as required. (2011) Avon 8' Redcrest inflatable (1985) Tohatsu 2.5 HP dinghy engine (2004) Edson stern mounted outboard mount Dodger and bimini. EPIRB ACR Satellite 406 Lifesling system Horse shoe buoy with stern mount Magma propane BBQ (never used) 35 lb. CQR anchor, 20' chain, 200' 5/8 rode 12 lb. Danforth, 20' chain, 100' 5/8 rode 25 lb. Danforth, 20' chain, 150 5/8 rode Givens 8 person life raft repacked 2008 Overboard emergency strobe Four type II self-inflating life vests with harness
- Data Marine Depth instrument CD400 Data Marine Wind instrument CW 360 Data Marine Speed instrument CS 100 Data Marine CA 200 control panel at nav station Paine Wessex SOS 406 EPIRB w/GPS Raytheon SL 70 radar (complete but currently not working) *** Garmin GPS 128 Raymarine ST 4000+ autopilot Raymarine ST 600R autopilot remote Raytheon Ray 45 VHF Uniden Atlantis VHF handheld Clarion M 475 AM/FM/CD/Sat ready stereo with aux. jack
- Sails and Rigging
- Full batten main (2006) 120 jib on Harken roller furler (2006) Storm jib Cruising chute with sock Spinnaker sheets, guys, Kevlar Reaching strut Standard rigging replaced 2008 except for one lower shroud (2) Lewmar 43 primary 2 speed self-tailing winches Lewmar 16 speed self-tailing winch Lewmar 16 1 speed winch Lewmar 8 1 speed winch Manual boom vang
- 110 VAC 30 amp shore power inlet Heart Freedom 15 inverter/charger 12 VDC system 12VDC Gel cell batteries (2) Deck mounted solar panel
- Complete engine service - oil, zincs, hoses, belts - 2014 SAIL Drive replaced - 2004 Sail Drive seal replaced 2014 Zincs all new – 2014 Tank was “srubbed” 2012 Volvo model 2002 diesel engine with Volvo Penta sail drive with manuals. Feathering prop Volvo alternator engine mounted Additional replacement alternator spare
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.