- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WOW, pride of ownerships shows throughout this well maintained 36 Grand Banks, do not miss this vintage lady if you searching for just the right cruising vessel, she is clean, fresh and ready to take you on your next adventure.
- “ASHERAH" has the classic 36 foot Grand Banks layout. Starting forward is a chain locker. The forward Guest stateroom has a V-berth with drawers and a cabinet below the berths for storage. To port is a hanging locker. A guest head is to starboard. The main Saloon includes a lower helm station, portside galley and starboard “L” settee. The owner’s stateroom is aft and includes a double and single berth with storage drawers and hanging locker, forward and to starboard is an ensuite head with shower. Comfort is maintained in all living spaces by 3-Zone air conditioning with reverse cycle heating.
- Main Salon
- The main salon is rich with solid teak cabinetry, and trim as well as teak parquet sole. The lower helm station is forward and to starboard and houses a complete complement of engine instrumentation. A side door separates the lower helm from the dry bar and “L” settee. A drop-leaf teak table is mounted in front of the “L” settee. To port, the full galley extends fore and aft to an additional straight settee. The valances over the saloon windows are teak, the window treatments have been upgraded as well as the salon lighting. There is a flat screen TV located on aft side of the galley cabinets with a duel swing mounting and an AM/FM/CD stereo located above the helm.
- The Galley is located on portside of the main saloon with refrigeration, a wine cooler, microwave oven, 3-burner Princess electric stove and oven; a stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressurized water system. There is a dish storage cabinet forward of the stove and a storage drawer beneath the oven. The microwave is housed in a custom teak cabinet aft of the sink.
- The forward Guest stateroom has a large hatch for light and ventilation. There is a V-berth with new custom mattress covers. Below the berths are drawers and a cabinet for storage. To port is a hanging locker, with two additional drawers above. A guest head is to starboard with a manually operated toilet, sink and 3 lockers above the toilet for storage. The stateroom and head sole are teak parquet. The Owners stateroom is aft with a double berth to starboard and a single berth to port, both berths have new custom mattresses and mattress covers. This stateroom has a large hanging locker, with shelves. There is also ample drawer storage, (6) to aft under the aft escape hatch and (2) under each berth. The master head has a shower with a teak deck grate and full sized vanity with storage below and mirrors on two sides. There is storage behind the manual toilet, with towel bars on the teak entrance door and aft head bulkhead. Owner’s stateroom has teak parquet cabin sole.
- Hull / Deck
- Solid fiberglass hull White fiberglass gunwales, hull sides, house, and bridge superstructure, with teak trim Varnished teak hand and toe rails, re-varnished 12/10/13 A center keel extends aft to protect running gear Varnished teak transom re-varnished 1/12/14 Hull bottom painted with (3) coats BOERO epoxy barrier coat applied 9/8/2011 Through hulls, Sea cocks, Strainers, SS clamps, and hoses replaced 9/9/2011 Hull bottom painted with two coats of Pettit Trinidad blue applied 9/12/2011 Teak decks removed and “Marine-Deck 2000” cork decks installed circa 2000 Fresh water wash down in cockpit Hot and cold fresh water faucets with shower attachment in cockpit (3) Gates in teak handrails: port, starboard, and aft, with Tracy boarding ladder brackets to Port and Starboard
- Deck Equipment
- Bimini top and full enclosure (new Eisenglass 11/20/13) Fly bridge cushions/Captain’s chair at helm S-L Seawolf #520 Electric Windlass for chain and rope 35# CQR anchor with rode, 12’ chain and 200 feet of 3/4” nylon Danforth anchor and rode Dock lines, fenders, fender board Deck box on forward deck Teak Swim platform with ladder
- Raymarine RL 760 Fish Finder / Chart Plotter Raymarine RL 70C Pathfinder Radar / Chart Plotter C-maps for the following navigation: Jacksonville to Lake Pontchatrain Fort Myers to Tampa Bay 3Block Island and Long Island Sounds Raymarine ST 6000 Type 100/300 Auto Pilot Horizon Spectrum VHF two station digital radio with hailer Horizon Depth Finders (1) on bridge and (1) at lower helm station (2) Danforth Compasses, on bridge and lower helm station Shakespeare Omni directional Marine TV-antenna Satellite 406 EPIRB
- 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC Onan 7.5 KW Diesel generator (1630.0 hrs.) •Prowatt 1000 inverter installed 2002 Newmar Battery charger Two new 8D batteries installed 12/3/2013 Marinco Shore power cord set 50A 125/250 volt with splitters 110 volt Superstor 12 gallon hot water heater with engine sourcing 110 and 12volt overhead lighting in living spaces and engine room 110 GFI outlets in all living spaces and engine room Zinc saver II system Cruisair three zone marine air with reverse cycle heat Spreader lights Bilge Buster Ozone Air Treatment system Rule automatic Bilge pumps (2) TV and Telephone connections
- Engine Room
- Twin Ford Lehman 120 HP Diesel engines; Hours 2477.5 (S), 2473.2 (P) New Fuel manifold, shut off valves, SS clamps and fuel lines 12/10/13 3.5 GPH (2 x 1.7 per engine) @ 2000 RPM’s Oil coolers replaced, 2010 Racor 500FG fuel filter/water separators changed 1/4/14 Engine drip pans Two replacement aluminum fuel tanks (166 gallon capacity each) circa late 90’s Fuel sight gauges New engine room blowers (2) replaced 2011 Morse engine controls replaced 2010 Mechanical steering Shelves built into rear engine room bulkhead for spare part storage 5/15/13 Bilges cleaned and painted 4/12/13 Deck plates cleaned and painted 4/12/13 Flojet pressure water system Fresh water wash down 2000 GPH Rule bilge pumps (2) Manual bilge pump
- Spare Parts / Additional Equipment
- (2) spare propellers Sea Anchor 1200Lb. Dingy Davits (not installed) “Tracy” 3-step Gangway/ramp Gas grill/and grilling tools Sunbrella privacy sun screens on all exterior windows, navy blue Sunbrella covers for hand and toe rails, navy blue (2) Life Slings Sunbrella covers for bridge seats, forward and aft escape hatches, navy blue Numerous engine parts for the main engines and generator 100-feel of spare ¾” nylon line (12) additional braided and twisted nylon dock lines of various lengths (4) Fire Extinguishers (1) in each living space and (1) on bridge
- Additional Remarks
- ASHERAH has been constantly maintained and updated over the last two years. All interior teak has been re-varnished, with Pettit #1015 and #975 Z-Spar Captains Varnish. The trim and doors were removed sanded and re-varnished with (4) coats along with the teak bulkheads. After the trim was re-installed and all painting completed, the teak Parquet sole was varnished with four coats of Z-Spar #1015. The Galley cabinets were modified to accept a new wine cooler, microwave oven and flat screen TV. All exterior teak, handrails toe rails, cabin trim, name boards, light boards, transom and swim platform were sanded and re-varnished with (6) coats Z-Spar #1015. ASHERAH is in excellent condition mechanically and aesthetically and is ready to receive her new owners.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.