- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Cummins 450C
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Carver 530 Voyager Pilothouse is an excellent example of a well cared for yacht, come and see for yourself!
A distinctive profile and exquisite comfort and style, with remarkable fuel capacity set the Voyager 53 a part from the rest. Designed for entertaining as well as for the helmsman's comfort, the flybridge offers lounge seating for eight, a wet bar, plus afterdeck storage for a dingy up to 10-feet long. Large sliding glass doors lead from the cockpit to the well thought out salon, and galley. Below are luxurious sleeping accommodations for 6 in 3 separate staterooms.
This is a very nice boat, and 100% ready for the next owner.
- Comfortably accommodates 6 with 3 staterooms, a master bath and guest head. The interior is Birdseye maple with beige fabrics, and black and tan accents. The salon is spacious with recliners in a comfortable L-shaped sofa and matching love seat. Interior: JVC TV/VCR (master and guest room) Harmon Kardon stereo w/CD Changer Bose surround speakers Reverse cycle AC (throughout) JVC color TV and VCR in master Washer and Dryer 4 separate reverse cycle AC units
- 2 ULine refrigerator/freezer 3 burner Princess saran cooktop Panasonic Microwave Dual sinks Corian countertops FlyBridge Wetbar Ice maker
- Flybridge VHF Ratheon 220 Furuno Navnet chart plotter Raytheon St60 tri data Handheld control for Raytheon 650 autopilot Bow thruster Pilothouse Interphase forward looking sonar Raytheon chartplotter RC 631 Raytheon R41 Radar Voyager screen for camera VHF Raytheon 220 Raytheon 650 autopilot Joystick Forward facing underwater sonar
- 220V 60S AC electrical 12V DC electrical 13.5 kW Kohler generator w/792 hrs Heart inverter charger
- Additional Information
- Brower 800 lb dinghy davit on flybridge Glendenning H/C shower on transom Fresh and saltwater washdown Maxwell VWC2200 chain/rope windlass Transom video camera
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For an appointment to see this vessel contact Denise George @ 310-490-9432 or email Denise@DenisonYachtSales.com