- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D2842LZE (V12 Turbo)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Azimut 65 Pininfarina is a luxurious yacht that would make a great home on the water, or comfortable cruising vessel. Three stateroom layout, with guest accommodation forwards, and private master stateroom aft. Spacious salon with bar and dining area on the deck level. An inside helm to keep you out of the weather, and a large flybridge with bbq, and sink for outdoor entertaining.
This vessel is held in a single asset LLC, which may offer tax advantages.
Call now for details!
- VIP stateroom forwards. En suite head with separate shower stall. Moving aft to port is a galley with cooker, sink, wine storage, refrigerator, microwave, and a dumb waiter to send the food up to the dining area above. To starboard is another guest cabin with twin bunks. It also features an en suite head with separate shower stall. Up a stairway takes you up to the helm and dining area. Helm is to port and has a full suite of electronics. Dining table is to starboard. Moving aft again takes you into the salon, where there is a curved sofa to port, and a bar to starboard. Finally you step outside through sliding doors onto the aft deck. Here you will find seating along the stern, a table, and a wet-bar. Then on each side there are steps leading down to the swim platform.
- 220v / 110v & 24v / 12v systems. 50 amp shore power 2 x Onan generators: a) MDKAE/3773557 - 2002 hrs approx. b) 9.5MDKAA/92986A - 496 hrs approx. True Charge 10 amp charger Phase Three smart charger 6 8D batterires in 3 banks 1 4D for engine start 1 24v wet cell for generator start
- 2 x MAN V12 Turbo charged marine diesel engines ZF V-drive transmissions. Owner reports spending $20k on 2,000 hour major service n 2006.
- 2000 Apex 11' RIB w/ Yamaha 15HP 4-stroke outboard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.