- 21 (ft.) 3 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
The Eagle offers a highly sophisticated watersport RIB with extra deep V hull and wider tubes for the most superior open sea stability and a phenomenal ride. Renowned as one of the driest boats on the market, the Eagle has become a favorite of the most discerning boating enthusiasts worldwide.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- A stunningly beautiful rib whose aesthetics ensures that heads turn in every marina. But, under all the beauty pounds the heart of a true thoroughbred rib. This boat is fast. It has been clocked at over 60 knots. Its strong and it flattens out the waves as if they were a mild inconvenience. The Eagle 645 is the benchmark for all future Ribs.
- Additional Description
- Marine compass Speedometer Furuno Navnet Chartplotter/Fish Finder Furuno Radar ICOM VHF Radio Daul Stereo/CD Water tank with external deck fill hose Water shower kit with electric pump Folding SS Swim ladder Stainless steel guard railing Bow sundeck set with cushions Transom Bench Seating Rod Holders Lifting slings Mooring cover Bimini cover
- Standard Features
- Deep "V" hull with original rear part design Anti-skid deck surface Hard tube ends with two antiskid steps on each Front and Rear stowage lockers Hull ventilation system Doubled cockpit one-way drain system with water collector Built-in fuel tank with external deck fill hose Front step-plate Front towing bow ring Rear cleats (bollards) Built-in davit lifting points Rubbing strake Safety handles & Carrying handles Steering system Polyester arc Navigation lights Electric horn Automatic bilge pump, wiring, tubing Battery container Electric fuel gauge with fuel clock Watersky towing eye Front locker removable cushion Rear cushion with soft back Dual Batteries with Switch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.