Courageous and innovative, the Grand ’Large 410 is designed to simultaneously seduce the skipper and the crew. The helm area has been tuned to facilitate maneuvering for the captain, while the crew enjoys a spacious cockpit, wide side decks, and an expanded swim platform. The designers at Dufour have clearly focused on optimizing each space according to its function, enhancing the cruising experience for everyone. From the mooring, to the windward mark, graceful lines radiate elegance on every point of sail. The roof profile is brightened with an LED lighting strip, a fresh styling touch that will surely set the trend for future designs.
Living aboard the Grand ’Large 410 is a pleasure that continuously reinvents itself. Everything is created to be reconfigured according to the time of day and desired setting. The navigation table, fully functional for sea passages, easily converts to a comfortable and adjustable sofa, perfect for on-board entertaining. The owner’s cabin is packed with cruising comforts but also transforms into a cinema room, optimized to enjoy sound and image. Every part of the boat offers multiple functions and different comfort levels. The most surprising innovations are discretely integrated, perfectly suited to a variety of purposes. The entire interior is a masterpiece, created by an ergonomic genius guided by intelligence, creativity and the drive to achieve absolute comfort.
Call to find out more today!
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre. Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull. Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis. Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull. Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam. Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel. Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Hand rails: Wood on cabin roof. Fixed toe rails: 2, wooden Anchor locker: Self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover. Bow pulpits: Seat and separate green/red navigation lights Stern pulpits: Lifebuoy bracket, jackstaff bracket, navigation light, and opening life-lines with hook. Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines. Other: Solid wooden toe-rail.
- Deck Fittings
- Shroud chainplates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds. Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates Midships mooring cleats: 2, aluminium Mooring cleats: 4, aluminium. Rubbing strips: 6 stainless, on hull sheerline Fuel deck fillers: 1 Water deck fillers: 2 Mainsheet tracks: On coachroof with adjusting car. Genoa tracks: With car. Downhaul: With 6-fold purchase tackle. Pulleys: 2 single genoa sheet return pulleys on coaming Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers, 4- and 3-sheave for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns. Halyard winches: 1 halyard winch on coachroof. Sheet winches: 2 genoa sheet winches on cockpit coamings Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Rigging & Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminum with 2 levels of swept spreaders Rigging: 9/10 fractional Mast stepping: On deck Lights: Anchor and masthead lights. Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats. Boom: Anodized aluminum fitted with 2 continuous reefers. Furler: Genoa roller furler. Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, twin backstay, inter. and lower shrouds. Backstay: double Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 2 mainsheet car adjustments, furling line, downhaul tackle. Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag. Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
- Woodwork: Real wood veneer in Moabi, solid Moabi Floors: Moabi laminate. Doors: Fitted with twin-bolt anti-vibration locks, cabin doors can be blocked in the open position Mattress: Mattresses are in quilted, anallergic fabric. Cushions: Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers. Head-liner: White painted head-liner. Versions: 2 cabins – 2 WC
- Saloon Seating: U-shaped settee on port side. Central Seating: Fixed central settee Table: With fiddles, removable cover with pad for hot dishes. Storage: Below seating. Storage under seats and behind backrests. Behind port banquette back. Bookshelf above banquette, 3 cubby-holes with doors. Removable fiddles Mast foot: Stainless
- Steps: Curved wooden steps Companionway hatch: Sliding companionway hatch and door in Plexiglas with stops and lock. Engine cover: Hinged wooden engine cover with gas struts. Stowage: Dedicated stowage for companionway door inside the boat. Hand rails: 2 Wine cellar: Wine cellar beneath floor in companionway
- Chart Table
- Bookshelf Storage for optional electronics Electrical panel Removable chart table to create a big seat Aft seat flexible to sofa position
- Configuration: Longitudinal. Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle. Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with Corian®C synthetic resin cover Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap. Gas Stove: 2-burner range with oven on gimbals, with removable wooden cover and stainless rail Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling. Refrigerator access: Via the worktop. Storage: Cubby-hole with 4 compartments, 3 of them closed, with formed wood flap. 3-door under-sink unit with cutlery drawer, 2 plastic bins, waste bin, Fitted with two traps with bottle racks under floor. Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Ports & Lighting
- Hull: 8 portholes Coachroof, fixed: 2 large fixed ports Coachroof, opening: 4 opening ports with curtains Hatches: 7 deck hatches Ventilation: 2 built-in ventilators Lighting: Numerous spots and reading lights
- Forward Cabin
- Berth: 76 × 64 inch approx. (queen) Mattress: 4 Inch thick foam mattress with washable cover. Storage: Below berth. Cubby-hole along side of hull. Hanging locker with shelves. Shoe locker in podium Water tank: Below berth Access: To navigation instrument transducers
- Forward Head
- WC: Electric flush Toilet. Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin in Corian®C synthetic Water: Hot and cold water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap. Drain: Direct, via an electric pump. Mirror: Yes Grating: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin (std) or teak (option) Ventilation: Via deck panel or opening port. Cupboards: Storage unit.
- Aft Cabin
- Berth: 79 x 63 inches approx. (double) Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover. Fuel tank: Beneath berth, starboard side. Water tank: Beneath berth, port side. Storage: Hanging locker with double door with shelf. Cubby-hole along hull liner with fiddle. Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
- Aft Head
- WC: Electric flush toilet. Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin in ACorian®C synthetic Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head. Drain: Direct, via an electric pump. Cupboards: 1 high-level 1-door storage unit with mirror Mirror: Large mirror Shower grating: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin (std) or teak (option) Ventilation: Via deck panel or opening port.
- Water tanks: 2 polyethylene water tanks with inspection holes and electric gauges. Electric bilge pump: With strainer, controlled from electrical distribution Manual bilge pump: Operated from cockpit. Bilge sump: Sump built into keel, access to strainer Hot water: Water-heater via heat-exchanger Hot water tank: Pressurized water pump unit. Shower waste: “Shower waste pumped direct to the sea.”
- Engine power: 55 hp Volvo. Sail-drive with 3 blade folding propeller. Transmission: Sail-drive Cooling system: Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve. Sea-water strainer: Sea-water strainer Fuel tank: Gauge on electrical distribution panel. Filter: High-capacity sea water filter. Shut-off valve: Emergency fuel shut-off valve. Control panel: Engine control panel with hours meter, engine stop, and tachometer. Alternator: Alternator with battery isolator. Ventilation: Ventilation with 2 natural inlets and electric mechanical Bilge: Separate engine bilge. Access: Access to the engine from front and both sides. Insulation: Carefully-designed foam acoustic and thermal
- Included Factory Options
- Adventure Version 2 Cabin / 2 Heads Moabi wood interior, corian counters, Alaska Salon cushions Upgrade to 55hp Engine with Saildrive Electronics Pack – Upgraded Raymarine e125 MFD, (2)T70 Displays, Autopilot, AIS receiver, VHF Classic rig with full battened mainsail, Sail cover and lazy jack system Electric Halyard winch on coach roof Sprayhood with handrails Asymmetrical Spinnaker gear with Bowsprit Adjustable Genoa lead cars Mainsail sheet led back to cockpit Natural teak plank wood on opening transom, cockpit floor & seating Cockpit port-light in aft cabin Stainless Steel bow protection Aft roof windows Lifeline gates, port and starboard Aft door stainless steel handrail Salon table convertible into berth, sliding bench Freezer unit Electric toilets in heads with separate holding tanks
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.