- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Powerful sport fishing machine with striking lines, exemplary finish delivers strong dose of luxury, and performance. The boat offers a large galley, exquisite teak joiner work, premium hardware and fabrics. Spacious helm deck, three steps above cockpit level, features wraparound seating, unique center line helm. Engine access through cockpit.
- Main Salon
- Entertainment center TV L-shape sofa Pull down bunk on port side of salon over top of the sofa JVC VCR JVC AM/FM stereo system w/CD player Central Vac Teak and holly floor
- Galley is in salon area on starboard side Stove Refrigerator Microwave Sink Plenty of storage All teak is high gloss
- Master Stateroom
- Island queen size bed fwd. TV Plenty of storage, Hanging locker, drawers, and cabinets
- Transom door Dockside water Salt water wash Helm seat Phone outlets Cable TV outlets Storage under lounge seats
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno FVC-1100 depth sounder Furuno T-2000 sea temp Raytheon R41XX radar Robertson auto pilot Northstar 952X GPS / Plotter SEA VHF radio SEA SSB radio Auto Helm Tri data Windlass ACR spotlight
- 50 Amp shore power 220V AC electric system 12V DC electric system Battery charger 5 batteries w/ parallel switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 8 KW generator DDEC low engine idle Oil changing system FWC Halon system Fuel filters Sound down insulation Emergency stop Engine alarm systems Fuel shut off Glendenning synchronizer 3 bilge pumps * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Pipe Welders Tuna tower with sunshade and bench seat Fiberglass molded hardtop w/ spreader lights, SSB coupler box, controls on tower w/ start, stop switches, trim tabs and horn Full enclosure Swim platform Bow pulpit 6 man life raft Windshield wipers with fresh water spray Electric Head with vanity Stall shower Overboard discharge Medicine cabinet Tiled floor in head Refrigerated fish box Rupp riggers double spreaders Rod holders on tower Teaser reels Cockpit sink Bait freezer Trim tabs
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.