- 112 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V2000 w/recent W-4
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 112 foot 2000 model Westport 112 is located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
She is the best value in a 112 Westport of her class and is offered at a very aggressive asking price of $3,250,000.00
Total time on the hour meters are 5600...
It is noteworthy to mention that this model of Westport 112 has a flush deck flybridge so your guests don't have a 1 foot + cliff to stumble off of as the are walking about the flybridge/upper deck area as in the later model Westport's.
There are 4 owners and guests cabins with a luxurious, full beam master stateroom plus 3 separate crew cabins aft and private.
Additionally: Both port and starboard engines have both low hours since major rebuild (Starboard engine) and W4 service (Port Engine). The vessel and has been re-located to Ft Lauderdale to be sold right away.
Recent Upgrades as reported by the captain July 2014.
The entire hull and superstructure paint has been professionally restored through a multi-step compound and polishing operation.
The steering pump has been rebuilt, the stabilizer pumps have been rebuilt, overhauled Davit, replaced stereo on flybridge ,complete engine room steam clean and detailing ,Replaced all exterior accent lighting ,replaced all underwater lights, All new exterior covers, New garmin 760 navigation plotter on the flybridge , interior detailing of the vessel and organizing of all the compartments and spare parts.
Quality trades will be considered.
- The 112 Westport accommodates eight owners and guests in four staterooms plus crew accommodations with four berths in three cabins. Starting all the way forward on the lower deck with private access from the galley is the VIP stateroom with a Queen Bed and private bath. Next aft, and accessed by a shared stairway, is the full beam midship Master with a California King bed and his and her baths with tub and shower. Two guest cabins follow, one with a Queen bed and the other with Twin beds, both with private baths. The engine room and crew accommodations are further aft, behind a well insulated bulkhead. On the main deck and forward is the large “Country Kitchen” style galley with a full array of high end appliances. A hallway on the starboard side provides access to the main salon as well as the day head. The salon is full beam and features a large built-in sofa to starboard and a sunken wet bar with bar stools to port. A formal dining area is forward in the saloon area as well as custom buffet cabinets for storage of china, crystal and silverware. Aft through stainless steel framed sliding double doors is the aft deck, which is set up as a lounge area for entertaining. There is a complete wet bar and entertainment area to port and a spiral stairwell up to the fly bridge to starboard. Dual curved stairs to pt, stbd and aft enable easy access to a large swim platform. The fly bridge offers a huge area for private entertaining with lounge chairs, a Jacuzzi, water toys, a dinette and bar area. Forward on the bow is a parasol shaded sun pad area which affords great privacy while still ensuring a panoramic view. The upper helm and two wing stations provide appropriate visibility for the Captain, and a sliding hatch gives easy access to the pilot house.
- Forward Guest VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom is located below and forward of the galley area and features. Queen Sized bed with under berth storage Very large ceder lined locker with opening port light Bowmar overhead opening hatch with screen 26" Samsung Flatscreen TV Denon UD-M3 CD/AM/FM Stereo Sony DVP-NS315 DVD player En-suite head with marble top, vanity and stall shower Floor to ceiling hanging locker in foyer just outside of the stateroom
- Master Stateroom
- The spacious, full-beam Master stateroom is located amidships and includes California King size bed with under berth storage En-suite bath w/his and her heads, whirlpool tub and separate large glass shower with Grohe full-body water jets Large cedar lined hanging locker w/full length mirror Large dresser w/drawers to port (2) Nightstands w/three drawers Vanity w/lighted mirror and bench seat Upholstered settee on starboard side (4) Opening port lights Owner’s combo safe Samsung 32” flat screen TV Denon RCD-M33 CD/AM/FM receiver Denon DVD-1740 player
- Starboard Guest Twin Stateroom
- • (2) Twin beds that can slide together to form a Queen if desired • Cedar lined hanging locker w/full length mirror • Three-drawer dresser • Three-drawer moveable nightstand • Opening port lights • Samsung 23” flat screen TV • Denon UD-M3 CD/AM/FM stereo • Sony DVP-NS315 DVD player • En-suite bath w/marble top vanity and shower
- Port Guest Queen Stateroom
- • Queen size bed with storage under • Cedar lined hanging locker w/full length mirror • Six-drawer dresser • (2) nightstands w/three-drawers • Opening port lights • Samsung 23” flat screen TV • Denon-UD-M3 CD/AM/FM stereo • Sony DVP-NS315 DVD player • En-suite bath w/marble top vanity and shower
- Galley and Country Kitchen
- The “Country Kitchen” style galley is very open and welcoming with a large raised settee and dinette area which affords panoramic views through the large windows on both sides of the vessel. • Large sand colored granite counter top with integrated breakfast/lunch bar area • (2) Breakfast/lunch bar stools • Slip covered 8 person settee with dining table • 40” Samsung flat screen TV (2008) • Sony DVD/CD player • Large two basin stainless sink w/garbage disposal • Filtered hot and cold water spigot • Boran stainless trash compactor • KitchenAid dishwasher (2011) • KitchenAid stainless oven • Frigidare stainless convection microwave • KitchenAid full size stainless refrigerator/freezer w/ice maker (11/2011) • Sub Zero freezer in "Dog House" • Sub Zero refrigerator in "Dog House" • GE 5-burner glass stove top • Stainless toaster oven • Large pull out pantry • Pergo/synthetic flooring in galley area • New carpet (2010)
- The Salon is full beam with large windows creating a very open atmosphere • Custom sofa with slip cover and throw pillows • Sunken wet bar with custom top, 4 stools and under counter rope lighting • Kitchenaid ice maker • (2) Custom cocktail tables • (2) slip covered chairs • Baby-Grand player piano • Frosted glass top 8 person dining table • (8) Upholstered dining chairs • KitchenAid under counter stainless beverage center • (2) built in buffet cabinets w/custom tops • Custom cabinet and storage area for china and glassware • Custom Majilite headliner throughout • 46” Samsung pop-up flat screen TV • Denon A/V system with DVD/CD/MP3/iPod hook up • (4) Wall sconces • (5) Sonance speakers
- Day Head
- • Marble top vanity w/china sink and custom fixtures • Overhead mirror and lighting • Custom wall covering Royal Flush toilet
- Aft Deck and Swim Platform
- • Nu-Teak decking laid over fiberglass/gel coat nonskid • U-shaped settee • (2) Director chairs with slipcovers • Folding stow-away dining table which will seat 8 • EZ2CY aft deck enclosure and sun screen • L-shaped Corian serving bar area • 27” LG flat screen TV with all weather cover • KitchenAid ice maker • KitchenAid stainless and glass front refrigerator • Single basin sink • Hand-held transom shower • Spiral staircase up to flybridge • Spiral stairs down to crew quarters • Storage lockers in bulwark • Aft deck camera
- Crew Quarters and Lounge Area
- • Captain’s cabin with Queen size berth • (2) Crew cabins, one with over/under twin berths and one with a single twin berth • 19” Samsung flat screen TV • Sony DVP-NS315 DVD/CD player • GE microwave oven • Clarion DRB 2475 CD player • Corian counter top galley area w/single basin stainless sink • SubZero under counter refrigerator • (2) Frigidaire Affinity full size washers • (2) Frigidaire Affinity full size dryers Access to either the aft deck via spiral staircase or to the swim platform via transom door
- • Recaro 8 function electric leather helm chair • 24” Stainless destroyer type wheel • Northstar 951X GPS Navigator • Northstar 952X GPS Navigator • Sony NS315 CD/DVD player • (2) Furuno 72-mile radars, one with ARPA • New Magnetron for radar (2012) • Sony SAT/AM/FM/CD player radio • Raytheon ST60 depth sounder • Antec computer monitor and system with old navigation software • (2) Newmar loud hailers • ACR spotlight control • B&G Hydra 2000 wind speed, direction, and boat speed indicator • Nauticomp display for MaxSea chart software (new 2012) • Sharp flat screen TV • Naiad stabilizer control • ComNav Marine 2001 Autopilot • Rudder angle indicator • SEA 156 VHF • Icom IC-M602 VHF • SEA HF/SSB • Ships security camera system • Westport Alarm Panel • Brother HL-2170W wireless printer • Richie compass • Sliding hatch to fly bridge • Bronze mirror on aft bulkhead • Built-in bookcase
- Upper Helm
- • SEA Hail loudhailer • ACR spotlight control • B&G Hydra 2000 wind speed, direction, and boat speed indicator • SEA 156 VHF • Furuno 72-mile radar • ComNav 101 autopilot remote • (3) Raymarine ST40 readouts • Clarion SAT/AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo player • (3) Rudder angle indicators • (2) Wing controls • Northstar 6000i GPS chart plotter • 24” Stainless destroyer-type wheel
- Mechanical and Electrical Details
- • (2) MTU-DDEC 16V-2000, 1800HP w/4-station DDEC controls • Port engine 1300 hrs as of 7/2014 (Since“W4” @ 4300hrs August 2011) • Starboard engine 1100 hrs as of 7/2014 (Since 4500 hrs FULL rebuild April 2012 ) • DDEC engine synchronizer and underwater exhausts • 65KW Northern Lights generator w/sound shield (8278hrs) • 50KW Northern Lights generator w/sound shield (12777hrs) • Fuel transfer system w/flow meter and timer • Lube oil change system and dirty oil tank • Air compressor 4.5HP • 24V Deep cycle battery bank for ships service • (2) 8D Starting batteries for generators • (4) 8D Starting batteries for main engines • (2) Charles Industries isolation transformers • Lightning protection w/hull Dyna plate and mast probe • (2) 100amp Shore power cord 100’ • TV & phone outlets with 100’ cord • Wesmar 40HP 16” bow thruster • Naiad stabilizers w/9’ fins • Aqua Air 15-ton chilled water system w/air handlers • (2) Sea Recovery 1500 GPD water makers • (2) Yaskawa V1000 Intake and exhaust fans and controls • Nibral 5-blade custom props • 4” stainless shafts • Cast bronze struts • Vibration dampers • Jabstrom CCO commercial steering w/dual engine driven pumps • All thru hulls bonded and connected to transom zincs and shaft wipers • (8) Bilge pumps • Hot water heater • Emergency bilge pump • High water alarm • Stainless steel workbench w/4” vice • Numerous spare parts inventory
- Deck and Hull
- • Custom red boot stripe • Under water lights • Running gear coated with Prop-Speed (7/2013) • Props 5-bladed, reconditioned, balanced, and tuned (7/2013) • Cutlass bearings replaced (7/2013) • Shafts pulled, laser sighted, and rolled (7/2013) • Tide dripless stuffing boxes installed (7/2013) • Fresh bottom paint (7/2013) • Fresh zincs on bottom (7/2013) • Bow sun pads and custom awning • Marquipt folding passarelle • Marquipt boarding ladder w/port and starboard side gates • Custom stainless swim ladder • Fjord 350lb anchor w/350' of 5/8" chain • Maxwell hydraulic 4500lb windlass • Freeman bow deck chain locker hatch • Automatic anchor wash down system • (2) Maxwell DC electric capstans • Westport standard gray stripe around windows painted out white • (10) USCG approved life jackets • (2) 24" Life Rings • (5) Dry chemical fire extinguishers • Fresh water wash down system • Full vessel intruder alarm
- Owner’s personal effects, a full list of which may be obtained upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- • Fiberglass/gel coat non-skid deck for easy maintenance • U-shaped bar with Corian countertop and 5 fixed pedestal stools • Daewoo mini-fridge • U-Line ice maker • Single basin sink • U-shaped 6 person settee w/custom Corian high/dining low/cocktail table • (2) Gloster teak and stainless dining chairs • (6)person hot tub • Flush mount speakers throughout fly bridge area • (6) Teak loungers • Webber stainless grill • Sea Doo GTI-SE 155 Jet Ski • Ocean kayak 2 person • Large Nautical Structures davit with telescoping hydraulic boom • Switlik 25 person life raft • (3) Swiveling Crown custom helm chairs w/footrests • Removable cradles for water toys • Removable custom stainless aft railing system Novurania 18’ tender w/115hp 4-stroke Yamaha outboard engine • Full engine and lower unit service • Icom M-304 VHF radio • Poly-Planar CD/AM/FM stereo • Raymarine ST40 digital compass • Raymarine ST40 digital depth sounder • Aluminum water ski arch
- Brokers: Please contact Mariela Hernandez at (954) 462-5527 to schedule all showings.