- 128 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Tier 2
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
SIR WINSTON is U.S.C.G. certified for 400 passengers plus 20 crew up to 3 miles offshore. This vessel has 5 decks and 18,00 square feet if usable space. The sky lounge has patio seating and fixed bistro tables with full wet bar. There are 4 wet bars throughout the boat. The 3rd deck is enclosed and air-conditioned with tinted glass windows. There are eight additional rest rooms for guests throughout the yacht and an elevator to all 5 decks for those with special needs.
Listing Broker sold the 2006 model and have an intimate knowledge of this boat and its capabilities.
- VESSEL WALK-THROUGH
- SIR WINSTON is U.S.C.G. certified for 400 passengers plus 20 crew for inland cruising and up to 3 miles offshore. She has 5 decks and 18,000 square feet of usable space. The sky lounge has patio seating and fixed bistro tables with a fully-equipped wet bar. There are 4 wet bars throughout the boat. The 3rd deck is enclosed and air-conditioned with tinted glass windows. There are 8 additional rest rooms for guests throughout the yacht and an elevator to all 5 decks.
- BUILD REMARKS
- SIR WINSTON was custom built by a very experienced commercial boat builder. Every amenity has been thought of and perfected for one of the finest cruising and dining vessels ever built. A unique feature this boat possesses is a large, customized dual-purpose elevator system. Passengers with special needs will find this amenity to be a welcomed addition. Fine cuisine is transported here as well. The owner has worked very close with Sir Winston's famous naval architects (DeJong & Lebet) and the US Coast Guard in making sure that she is the finest 130' commercial passenger vessel available today. He has built over 20 other commercial vessels and refined each one to make it better than the last. An engineering marvel, this vessel is the pinnacle of the fleet! No where else in the world will you find this much square footage on this length of boat for this amount of money. Incredible value!!!
- In the forward part of the vessel are the port and starboard storage/maintenance rooms. There are 5 guest/crew staterooms on lower level with heads, showers, TVs and phones in each room. Aft and accessed by the stairs, is the master stateroom with a full head and 2 guest staterooms with ensuite heads. Aft of this deck is a watertight door which leads you to the engine room. Forward of the engine room are 2 additional guest/crew staterooms with ensuite heads.
- SIR WINSTON has a complete and modern state-of-the-art commercial grade galley which includes the following: Jackson 60-cycle PH dishwasher Two (2) large upright freezers Large custom walk-in refrigerator Electric stove Three (3) Southbend convection ovens Full laundry capabilities with two (2) washers and two (2) dryers
- MAIN DECK
- Located on the main deck is the galley, main salon and formal dining area. The forward area of the galley provides access to an under sole compartment in the forepeak which contains the bow thruster engine. The main salon is located all the way aft and is set up with a faux fireplace and seating areas. There is room for an administrative section to port and starboard. A staircase located between the galley and administrative areas provides access to the guest/crew staterooms and engine room. Just aft of the galley are 2 restrooms on the port side. Doors at the aft bulkhead open to the outside deck and stairwell which lead to the davit and tender. Primary access to the boat is through entryway doors to both port and starboard.
- 2ND DECK
- This is the main formal dining deck which is fully enclosed with large Thermo pane windows running the full length of the dining area. Aft bar setups include a Scotsman icemaker. On the port side in the stair tower are 2 restrooms, a buffet setup forward and a bar-sink setup. Formal dining has setups for 23 round tables with 10 seats per table. Linens, china, glassware, silverware, racks, carts, tables, chairs and centerpieces are included in the price. Forward is the foredeck with anchor storage.
- 3RD DECK
- The third deck is set up as an additional dining/club deck with disco and fiber optic colored lighting with a bar station, 800lb Scotsman icemaker and a buffet setup. Aft is a DJ area with AmericanDJ equipment and professional karaoke system. Included with the vessel are10 additional tables and 90 chairs with linens, centerpieces, leather love seats with wicker end tables and table lamps. This deck has 2 restrooms on the port side in the stair tower. All enclosed decks are fully carpeted with indoor carpet.
- 4TH DECK
- The top deck/sky lounge is an open area with an aluminum overhead covering which houses a full bar, life vests, and open seating. Forward is the helm station with wing deck controls. There are 2 restrooms and the elevator reaches this level. At this level there are 3 cabinets which contain the hydraulic winches for the spuds.
- ENGINE INFORMATION
- The engine room is incredibly spacious and an engineer's dream. Main Engines - Twin John Deere Tier 2 @ 375Hp/ea (250 hrs) 3:1 transmission/ratio Soft hatches over engines Electronic door lock system Engine alarm and emergency stop Engine fuel shut-off valves
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 220V AC Electrical System Two (2) 99kw John Deere Electric Generators (350 hrs) 6-D Batteries with four (4) separate battery chargers Two (2) 220 Shore Power Outlets, Single Phase Emergency Lighting All custom built electric panels and cabinets
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Bridge Hydraulic Wheel Steering and Electric Steering Side Wing Controls with Hydraulic Steering John Deere 155 HP Bow Thruster Fresh water cooling system Fuel filters Ten (10) reverse-cycle air conditioning units (33 ton heat and air) Electronic air conditioning shut down Thermal Insulation Automatic and Manual CO2 Fire Control System Four-station fire system Bilge Blower Two (2) Manual Bilge Pumps Bilge has emergency cross over back-up system Holding tank and sewage treatment
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Dell Computer with Nobeltec Admiral Satellite Navigation JRC 48 Mile Radar ComNav GPS and Autopilot ComNav system with 30' remote Digital Depth Sounder KVH Satellite TV system Two (2) ICOM VHF Radios Throttles and Gears Tank Tender - all fluids Rudder Angle Indicator Compass Haier and Intercom Phone and Intercom throughout Five (5) 27' TVs with Cable Three (3) Alarm Systems EPIRB (Type 1)
- HULL & DECK EQUIPMENT
- Steel decks Tinted Tempered Windows Three (3) Hydraulic Spuds Freshwater and Saltwater Wash Down System Dual Electric controlled Carlisle Fitch Search Lights with 2.5 million C.P. Navigation Lights Fenders and Lines Fortress 125 Anchor Swim Platform is large enough for 2 personal watercrafts Cockpit davits are capable of holding a 22' tender/liferaft Coast Guard safety package
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Grant Henderson to schedule a showing. Office: (954) 607-1379 Mobile: (786) 390-2782 firstname.lastname@example.org