2004 Etap 39s 39'
Wind Generator, Raymarine Electronics, Radar, Turn-Key Ready!
Etap boatbuilders have been very innovative with their designs form day-one. Most predominant feature for their range is the "hull-in-hull" construction. It adds strength to the overall construction, makes the hull unsinkable. This also provides excellent insulation for both sound and thermal. The 39s was the Etap's flagship and comes with all the key features of a modern family cruising yacht. This particular 2004 Etap 39s comes fully equipped for long range cruising and passage making. The yacht comes outfitted with plenty of offshore such as; Iridium voice & data, EPIRBs, gale sail, sea anchor, and drogue. This Etap 39s also comes with Raymarine electronics including; radar, autopilot, & chart plotter. This beautiful yacht would make the perfect match for any family or persons looking to cruise the open ocean on a very reliable "unsinkable" boat.
Call for a free showing today before it too late!
- Sleeps 6 in 2 cabins (2 x doubles, 1 x double berth convertible salon table) Cloth upholstery Marine plywood interior joinery Head with Sink & Vanity Separate Shower Nav Station w/ Chart Table Plenty of Storage Throughout Approx. 6'3" headroom
- Raymarine Chartplotter RL70Color Raymarine Autopilot w/ Remote Control ST600R Raymarine Speed, Wind, & Depth Raymarine VHF DSC RAY215E Raymarine Radar Iridium Voice & Data 2 EPIRBS Pioneer Radio/CD & Sounds System Stiebel Eltron Electric Wall Mounted Heater Flat Screen Television I-INC HDMI TankWatch Monitor
- Shore Power Inlet & Cord Inverter 12v & 110v Systems LED Lighting
- ENO 2 Burner Propane Stove & Oven Top Loading Refrigerator Dual Stainless Steel Sink Plenty of Storage Space
- Teak Decks Steering Wheel Lewmar Anchor Fenders Swimming Platform & Ladder Deck Hot & Cold Shower Canvas Dodger Hard Windshield Navigation Lights
- Sloop Rig Selden Aluminum Mast Selden Boomvang
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call for a free showing today! Will Petersen 310-430-1502