- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Sessa has been run and maintained by a knowledgeable owner, lift kept and is in excellent condition. Powered by twin Yamaha 250hp four strokes, with low hours, and all services are up-to-date. She wasn’t splashed until 2010 and is being sold by her original owner. Features top of the line electronics, appliances and has great accommodations for everyone. Sessa hit the nail on the head, as she is an all-around boat, from the beach for the day, cruising the intercostal, to overnighting in the Bahamas, with the styling to match. Call today to schedule your showing.
- The Key Largo 28 is a very social boat with its amazing center console with walk-around deck to the large forward sun pad area. Value for money, technical innovation and new design are what the Key Largo 28 is really made of. A unique cockpit, designed by exploiting the innovative cruising post of the Key Largo 36.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Cabin entry via the helm area, 3 steps to the cabin floor where you will find the luxurious wood sole, ergonomic and airy cabin. The fully equipped galley is to port, forward is the convertible dinette, while to starboard feature a full stand-up head followed by a cedar hanging locker forward. Mid berth is beneath the helm area. Large porthole windows throughout cabin, provide excellent natural light, while the recessed lighting rounds out the illumination. Ample storage throughout. Bamboo Sole Full Galley Mid Berth Forward Berth Converts To Dinette Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Sony Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Standup Head w/ Shower Recessed Lighting Throughout
- Isotherm Refrigerator SS Mold Sink Microwave Ample Storage Large Port Holes w/ Window Treatments
- Teak Grated Sole Shower Curtain Electric Head Ceramic Sink Grab Rail
- Entry is to port via the transom door, followed by the convertible dinette to starboard and helm forward with fridge and wet bar behind helm seats. Deck is outfitted with all stainless steel hardware, extended sunshade, teak sole, full bow sun pad, a convertible dinette in the cockpit, and well-appointed helm area. Bow is very accessible via the gangway to the side of the helm.
- Full Bow Sun Pad SS Bow Rails Grab Rails Pulpit w/ Windlass & Foot Controls Teak Accents
- Teak Sole L- Shaped Convertible Dinette Cockpit Shower Wet Bar Isotherm Refrigerator Extending Sun Shade Transom Door Ample Storage Dive Ladder Grab Rails Throughout
- Electronics & Helm
- 2-Tone Bucket Style Helm Chairs w/ Lumbar Support Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel Grab Rails SS Cup Holders Teak Sole Cabin Entry To Port Raymarine a70d GPS/sonar Ritchie compass Quick windlass Yamaha engine management gauges Vhf Trim tabs Stereo remote Tilt steering wheel Wrap-around windshield Led Helm Illumination Led Under Water Lights
- 12v receptacle Lighting throughout Battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha f250 four strokes w/ 500hrs Custom painted cowlings Trim indicators
- Brokers Comments
- ~ Original owner vessel, lift kept, professionally maintained ~