- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Key West FL) This Catana 401 features style, space, and stability. BETTY BOOP TOO comes with a large deck, roomy cockpit, open salon, full galley, three staterooms, and head compartment. There’s room for everyone and everything on any length cruise.
The main deck has space only a catamaran can offer. The huge foredeck has stainless steel railing, anchor with roller and windlass and room for relaxing and sunbathing. The spacious cockpit is an outdoor extension of the salon with room entertaining, alfresco dining, and enjoy fishing or water sports. The dual transoms provide easy access to the swim platforms and tender davits. For thin water access there is a Walker Bay inflatable with Yamaha outboard.
The salon is open and bright with lots of natural light. The salon features U-shaped dinette that fills the forward area of the salon with seating for six. The galley is on the port side of the salon and is equipped with a three-burner Force 10 range with oven, a built-in microwave oven, a solid surface counter with dual sinks and top-loading refrigerator and freezer.. Opposite the galley and a nav station with chart table, 23” LED TV, DVD, and Pioneer sound system. Two Cruise Air HVAC units maintain interior comfort and a 5-KW generator provides offshore electrical power.
There are three staterooms. There are two guest staterooms starboard with double berths, under berth storage lockers, and hanging locker. The master stateroom is port side and features double berth with under berth storage, nightstand, hanging locker. The head compartment is forward with vanity and shower.
BETTY BOOP TOO is equipped with twin 27-hp Yanmar diesel engines for long-lasting dependable power. Mechanical features include a 5-kW generator, Cuise Air reverse cycle HVAC, Spectra watermaker, and two water heaters. Foredeck features include anchor, windlass, and large anchor locker. A lightning strike has left all the outdated electronics inoperable providing an excellent opportunity to upgrade. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- The Catana 401 is a well proven design that offers the cruising sailor speed and spaciousness! There were only 14 of these boats built with only 4 brought to the United States, BETTY BOOP TOO has covered many miles with the current owner who has decided to retire from his cruising lifestyle. This is your opportunity to own an awesome boat at a great price. Shortly after moving to her mooring BETTY BOOP TOO was struck by lightning. The strike caused some delamination to the top 6-8 inches of the carbon fiber mast. The owner and his son have replaced all the systems required for living aboard but have elected not to replace the navigation electronics so her new owner could purchase their preferred brand.
- Spacious salon with large curved dinette with room for six Nav station with chart table Full galley with easy access to salon or cockpit Three private cabins with double berths Abundant storage Private head with vanity and shower
- Deck & Hull
- Spacious bow with trampoline deck Anchor and Windlass Wide side decks Roomy cockpit with custom hardtop Cockpit table with seating for six Dual helm stations Three solar panels Dinghy davits and Walker Bay inflatable with 15-hp Yamaha Freshwater shower
- Full batten mainsail Pro Furl furling genoa - sail needs repair or replaced
- Electronics & Navigation
- Navigation Electronics Compass at each Helm Station Radar – Need Repaired or Replaced Wind speed and direction Raymarine – Need Repaired or Replaced Raymarine Smart Pilot – Need Repaired or Replaced VHF Radio – Need Repaired or Replaced Raymarine Depth Sounder – Need Repaired or Replaced Entertainment Electronics Toshiba 23” Flat Panel LEDTelevision with Track-It Antenna DVD Player Pioneer CD/Stereo Cockpit speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 27-hp Yanmar diesel engines with 1500 hours Alternators - NEW 5kW Generator has been rewound by manufacturer - REBUILT Xantrex 30 with link 1000 Battery charger/inverter - NEW Three Solar panels – (200 watt each) KISS wind generator – Needs rebuild Oven – Force 10 Deep freeze - Fridgoboat Refrigerator - Fridgoboat Watermaker –Spectra (freshly rebuilt, pump, membrane and vessel) Two Sigmar Hot water heaters Two Manual bilge pumps (engine room) Four Electric bilge pump (each engine room and each pontoon) Cruise Air 10000 BTU Air conditioner Cruise Air 5000 BTU Air conditioner Jabsco Marine head manual All interior lighting has been changed to LED
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.