- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Tiara line of boats has the well deserved reputation for graceful styling, solid construction, and luxury appointments.
The Tiara Open 32' with it's bi-level cockpit is spacious and functional for fishing or entertaining. A transom live bait well and flush mounted rod holders for fishing days but, with fold up benches and lots of seating for family days. A walk thru transom door and large swim step with a fold away swim ladder makes it perfect for Catalina trips or diving.
The upscale interior has beautiful teak cabinets and a teak and holly floor. It has a large galley area for a 32' boat and a dinette that converts into a double berth. The forward master island double berth features it's own flatsceen TV separate from the main cabin and its larger flatsceen. The satellite reception system means you can watch your shows from anywhere. A air conditioning and heating system keeps the cabin comfortable at all times.The enclosed head features a Vacuflush Toilet and shower.
Powered by the popular Crusader Engines 8.1 L, she cruises at a comfortable 24 knots or take her up over 30 if you're in more of a hurry. The Deep V Shaped Hull gives you a much smoother, more comfortable ride. The 5 KW Genset gives you 110 volt power for anytime you need it, making you truly independent.
Join the Tiara family with this well maintained 2005 Open and have a boat you will be proud to walk up to in the marina, and be happy with as you walk away after your day on the water!
- Sleeps four, Island Double and Convertible Dinette Galley with Corian Countertops, Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, and Coffeemaker Head with Sink, Shower, Vacuflush Toilet 2 Flatsceen TV's, LG 20" in Main Cabin, 15" Sharp in Forward Cabin, DVD Player SeaTel Satellite Reception System for TV's Vimar Air Conditioning and Heating System, 16,000 BTU Clarion Stereo System, Cabin and Adjustable Speakers in the Cockpit
- Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno NavNet C-Max NT, Combination Color ChartPlotter and Radar Simrad Autopilot Standard Horizon VHF, Quantum GX2360S Magnum ME-RC Inverter / Charger Charles C. Battery Charger, 5000 Series 4" Ritchie Compass Tiara Custom 12V and 120V Master Distribution Panel ProSafe 1 Monitor, Galvanic Isolator System Westerbeke 5 KW Generator
- Deck and Safety
- Fresh Water Wash Down Hose for Cockpit Salt Water Wash Down also available Factory Live Bait Well built into Transom 4 Flush Mounted Rod Holders on Cockpit Rail Fold Up Bench Seats Magma BBQ 18 1/2" Factory Hardtop with two Opening Hatches Eisinglass and Canvas Enclosure for Helm Area Transom Door Swim step with Fold Down Ladder Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower Bennet Marine 12V Hydraulic Recessed Trim Tabs 4 Adult Life Jackets 3 Fire Extinguishers, 2 2#, 1 3# Electric Anchor Windlass Bow Spot Light with Remote Control at Helm Dripless Shaft Seals Power Engine Hatch Lift Fireboy Automatic/Manual Engine Fire Suppression System 3 Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.