- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Meticulously Maintained - Priced to Sell
The Hunter 45 Center Cockpit offers THE BEST MASTER STATEROOM in the category and the Glenn Henderson designed hull delivers better speed and performance than most production 45 footers.
Larger Center line queen size bed aft in the master stateroom with innerspring mattress, twin night stands and private bathroom with separate walk-in shower. VIP stateroom forward with innerspring mattress and private bathroom with separate stall shower. Galley is lightly used with front loading refrigerator freezer, separate top loading freezer, Corian counter top, microwave, stove with oven and dish cabinet with air-dry fan.
Leather interior, air conditioned, Bose stereo, generator, complete electronics package, in-mast furling main, roller furling jib and electric winch.
- Meticulously Maintained - Priced to Sell The Hunter 45 Center Cockpit offers the best aft stateroom in the size category and all the comforts of a luxury home. Larger center line queen size bed aft in the master stateroom with innerspring mattress, twin night stands and private bathroom with separate walk-in shower. VIP stateroom forward with innerspring mattress and private bathroom with separate stall shower. Galley is lightly used with front loading refrigerator freezer, separate top loading freezer, Corian counter top, microwave, stove with oven and dish cabinet with air-dry fan. Leather interior, air conditioned, Bose stereo, generator, complete electronics package, in-mast furling main, roller furling jib and electric winch . Sailing Performance by Glenn Henderson Designed by the performance racer, Glenn Henderson (Henderson 30), the sailing performance is far better than you might expect. A bow hollow, similar to a Swan, allows sailing closer to the wind and the slippery hull shape creates almost no wake which allows for better speed. Those who have sailed the Hunter 45, Henderson hull, are not disappointed.
- Highlighted Features
- Leather interior Designer Bedding Fabrics Air Conditioning Front opening stainless steel refrigerator/freezer Top loading freezer Quiet-Flush ELECTRIC FRESH WATER heads Supreme shade package Stereo, Bose® 3.2.1® Entertainment System Upgrade (Main Cabin) Stove, Three burner, LPG stove w/oven Fisher Panda generator 7 KW in sound shield Electric rigging winch In-mast furling E120 and E80 and chartplotter with 24 mile radar TV for main salon, 23" flat panel Bimini top, Dodger and Full Enclosure Transom arch with dinghy hoist and solar panels Cockpit cushions Folding Lewmar steering wheel Lewmar Rack & Pinion steering Inverter
- 2 cabin, 2 heads sleeps 7 Air conditioned Leather interior Queen size centerline bed aft with innerspring mattress Innerspring mattress in VIP stateroom forward Designer Bedding Fabrics Salon table converts to double bed 2 private heads with stall shower Electric FRESH WATER toilets 7’ headroom in salon Nav station with adjustable captains chair Bose Stereo and DVD player Flat panel TV Supreme shades for ports and hatches
- Corian Countertops w/backsplash Electrical outlets, AC and DC Dual function chrome pull-out faucet Hot and cold pressure water Microwave Front opening stainless steel refrigerator/freezer Top Freezer Double stainless steel sink w/cutting board Storage bin under sole 6 - storage cabinets Vented and self-draining dish cabinet Three burner propane stove with oven Built-In waste bin
- Hull and Deck
- Bimini and dodger with full enclosure Transom arch with dinghy hoist Solar panels Observation seats incorporated with stern rail Double anchor roller Divided anchor locker Anchor windlass Bow pulpit Deck handrails Dorade vents (2) Fresh water hookup (7) Opening deck hatches with screens Kevlar® hull reinforcement Shoal draft LEAD keel Double lifelines w/three gates LPG tank storage (2) Fixed ports (8) Opening ports Rubrail Swim platform w/telescoping boarding ladder Transom shower Lifesling
- Mechanical and Electrical
- 75 HP Yanmar with three blade propeller (367 hours) Fischer Panda 7 KW generator in sound shield (302 hours) 12-Volt DC electrical system 3- 4D AGM house batteries and 1-group 24 engine start battery High output alternator Electric fresh water heads Freedom 2500 watt inverter with 100 amp charger Lewmar Rack & Pinion steering Link Battery monitor Cable TV and phone jacks Galvanic isolator Gauges for fuel, water and waste NMMA certification on all systems 120 Volt shore power system w/cord Macerator pump X-Change-R® oil change system
- Raymarine 7000+ autopilot with wireless remote controller Raymarine E120 GPS chartplotter/24 mile radar at helm Raymarine E80 GPS chartplotter/24 mile radar at NAV station Raymarine ST 60 depth sounder Raymarine ST-60 wind indicator Raymarine ST 60 knot meter Icom VHF radio at NAV station with Command-Mic at helm Bose stereo with DVD player Color flat screen TV in salon
- Sails and Rigging
- In-mast furling Vertical batten mainsail Furlex roller furler 110% jib Boom vang Inboard jib tracks w/adjustable fairleads Internal halyards led to cockpit Selden® B&R mast Rigging line stoppers and organizers Arch-mounted traveler Lewmar #40 electric rigging winch Lewmar # 40 2-speed self-tailing rigging winch Lewmar # 48 2-speed self-tailing primary winches
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail email@example.com (727) 492-7044 For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact Lending Associates (866) 723-3991