The Dufour 560 has been designed around a very balanced hull shape. The powerful aft sections, low wetted surface area, and efficient keel & rudder with high ballast ratio, and increased form stability of the hull, enables the boat to support a powerful sailplan without sacrificing cruising comfort and safety.
The sail plan has been designed to guarantee maximum performance with minimum effort. The fixed bowsprit, the self-tacking jib, and the forward incline to the boom are all examples of a sail plan that is derived from solo sailor open 60, where ease of handling in race mode are mandatory
Aesthetically, the Dufour 560 exudes modern elegance, luxury, and performance with its sweeping lines and uniquely designed top fixed hatch, with angled corners and horizontal sleek side windows. The GL 560 delivers a striking visual statement.
The deck spaces are well thought out with wide side decks and integrated bulwark, guaranteeing unobstructed passageways for maximum safety during navigation. An easy accessible tender garage is well integrated in the aft working area to fit a 10ft tender as well as having a large and comfortable access to the water.
Below deck, the spacious GL 560 features meticulous craftsmanship and modern, yet functional design elements. The interior has been designed around customer needs with a series of meetings in the yard between Dufour owners, dealers and the internal design team. The result is a yacht with a unique interior layout, with a special focus on the saloon area.
- Hull: Composite sandwich hand-laminated polyester. PVC panels are vacuum-bonded for better adhesion to laminate. Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis. Decoration: Grey for waterline and decoration line Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core Ballast: Keel in cast iron with stainless steel bolts bear on stainless back-plates (optional shallow draft) Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam. Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel. Rudder quadrant: Stainless steel cables and quadrant 610 mm Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Deck Harware
- Mooring: 1400W electrical windlass (LEWMAR ) fixed stainless steel anchor arm (32kg delta anchor and 100mt chain OPT) LED navigation light and tri-color mast head light Bow pulpits: Stainless, opening for easy access and for spinnaker handling Stern pulpits: Jackstaff bracket, navigation light, and opening lifelines with hook. Stanchions: With 2 rows of life-lines, one opening gate each side. Mooring cleat: 6, aluminium.(SIZE) Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates, external side deck chainplates Fuel deck fillers: 2 Water deck fillers: 3 Safety gear: Safety harness padeye in cockpit floor and wood hand rail along coachroof Mainsheet tracks: On coachroof with adjusting car (2440 mm). STD Genoa tracks: 2 genoa sheet tracks, plunger-adjustable low-lead cars Genoa self tacking track Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables Deck organizers: 2 deck 4-sheave organizers for halyard, sheet and reef line returns. Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches (T 55 LEWMAR) on coachroof. Mainsail halyard side winch ELECTRICAL Primary winches: 2 genoa sheet winches (T55 LEWMAR) at helm positions Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck Hatch covers: Sliding companionway hatch in Plexiglas. Flush deck hatches: 5 X T60 + 6 X T20 flush hatches on deck (LEWMAR) Sprayhood Cockpit bench seats: Teak covered. (1975 mm) Helmsman’s seat: Teak covered. Cockpit floor: Teak cockpit floor(opt) Port bench seat: convertible into a sun deck. Lockers: 1 large side locker to Stbd with strut-assisted closing and fixing for padlock. Helm: GRP instrument console with (2) 900mm diameter steering wheels (BLACK) Cockpit table: wood cockpit table with GRP structure Cockpit table Storage: storage space Handrail: Stainless, on cockpit table + 1 in each steering column Shower: Hot and cold water in aft central section Shore supply: Stbd helm position Bathing ladder: Foldaway stainless bathing ladder. Engine controls: At starboard helm position Compasses: 2 on columns Gas locker: Under port helmsman’s seat BIB locker: Under floor Emergency tiller: A stainless tiller with deck plate for access
- Sail Locker
- Large lockable deck hatch T60 hatch Ladder, handrails Bow thruster access Chain locker and windlass access As an option, the forepeak can be fitted as a 1 or 2 person crew cabin
- Tender Garage
- Opening transom giving access to swim platform / tender garage with ELECTRIC mechanism (Optional) Access to tender garage is from deck and transom Access to steering system
- Rigging & Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminum with 2 levels of swept spreaders, in-mast mainsail furling Rigging: 9/10 fractional Mast stepping: On deck Lights: Anchor and steaming lights and deck flood (LED) Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats. Boom: Anodized aluminum equipped for 2 continuous reefs. Furler: Manual roller furling genoa system (FACNOR). Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, backstay bridle with twin rigging screws, inter and lower shrouds. Backstay: double mechanically adjusted Running rigging: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 1mainsheet car adjustments, furling line, downhaul tackle. (MAIN and JIB halyard in spectra) Mainsail: Furling mainsail (Dacron) Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection (Dacron)
- Woodwork: Oak finish with various massive wood parts. Floors: Oak laminate. Doors: Fitted with twin-bolt anti-vibration locks, cabin doors can be blocked in the open position Cushions: Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers. Head-liner: Lined with wood. Version: 3 cabin / 3 head Hull: 8 hull windows Coachroof, fixed: 5 fixed ports Coachroof, opening: 3 opening ports with curtains Hatches: 11 deck hatches Indirect lighting: Under ceiling Lighting: Numerous spots and reading lights. Courtesy light: Low-level lighting around saloon furniture
- Companionway hatch: Sliding companionway hatch and door in plexiglas with stops and lock. Steps: Curved wooden steps Engine cover: Hinged wooden engine cover with gas struts. Handrails: 2 Wine cellar: Wine cellar beneath floor in companionway
- Partially raised saloon position allows a front panoramic view. Plenty of natural light and ventilation is guaranteed by the front, side fixed plexi and the hatches in the coachroof Direct and indirect lighting Night courtesy light in the saloon, Saloon : U-shaped seating on port side Central seating: Sliding, with raising back rest Table: 3-function saloon table L shaped relaxing sofa to starboard side
- Configurations: the galley is located one step down forward of the saloon and runs across the full beam of the boat Worktop: ‘Corian.’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle. Sink: Stainless steel bowl sink in port module Water: Hot and cold pumped water with brushed stainless single lever mixer tap. Gas cooker: 3-burner gas cooker with oven and grill, on gimbals, with stainless hand rail in port side Refrigerators: 4.5 ft/cu front opening fridge Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling. Freezer: 2.25 ft/cu front opening Stowage: various lockers Microwave oven: In stbd hull cubby-hole Pump: Sea-water pump built-in under floor to stbd Waste bin: Sort compartments, to port
- Chart Table
- Table with internal storage space for laptop and papers 1 ceiling light, 1 reading light Pivoting console: holding the instruments and electrical distribution panel Instrument console: Instrument console in top locker Radio: Radio/CD player with 2 speakers, MP3 compatible Other: Electrical distribution panel, Plexiglas cover, outboard side
- Forward Cabin
- Double Berth: located on port side forward with a double side access Mattress: 5 inch thick foam mattress with washable cover. 12 V /110 V socket 2 opening hatches above the bed Stbd side with a sofa and a vanity with mirror Stowage: Stbd side top lockers along side of hull. 1 double door hanging lockers with shelves. Below berth. 2 tidy pockets Access: To navigation instrument transducers
- Forward Head
- The owner cabin has an en suite toilette and a shower located in the front part of the cabin WC: Electric flush marine toilet on stbd side Wash-basin: Polyester bowl with ‘Corian.’ synthetic resin top Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head. Shower: separated area by a plexiglass door, located on port side with an automatic electric pump. Mirror: Large mirror Grating: ‘Corian.’ synthetic resin (std) or teak (option) Ventilation: Via deck panel or opening port.
- Aft Cabins
- Berth: Double berth each cabin Mattress: 5in thick foam mattress with washable cover. Stowage: Hanging locker with shelves and top lockers along side Ventilation and Natural Light: 3 opening hatches and 1 fixed hatches guarantees plenty of light Artificial Light: general roof lights and 2 reading lights in each cabin 12V & 110V electric outlets in each cabin Technical area: Between aft berths. Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
- Aft Heads
- Access: both from saloon and cabin WC: Electric flush marine toilets Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin in Corian.C synthetic resin. Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head. Discharge: Direct shower discharge electric pump. Cupboards: 1 high-level 2-door storage unit with mirror Mirror: Large mirror Grating: ‘Corian.’ synthetic resin (std) or teak (option) Ventilation: Via deck opening port. Other: Head to port and stbd. Separate shower to port
- Engine power: 150 hp Volvo Transmission: Shaft-line with hydraulic V-drive reverse gear Cooling system: Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve. Sea-water strainer Fuel tank: 2 tanks with gauge on electrical panel. 132 gal Fuel filter, water separator Shut-off valve: fuel shut-off valve on each tank with selection system. Control panel: Engine control panel with hours meter, engine stop and tachometer. Alternator: Alternator with battery isolator. Ventilation: Ventilation with 3 natural inlets and electric mechanical Bilge: Separate engine bilge. Access: Access to the engine from front and both sides. 4-blade folding propeller Insulation: Carefully-designed foam acoustic and thermal insulation. Retractable bow thruster
- Water tanks: 2 polyethylene water tanks with inspection holes and electric gauges. 193gal capacity Electric bilge pump: With strainer, controlled from electrical distribution panel Manual bilge pump: Operated from cockpit. Bilge sump: Sump built into keel, access to strainer Hot water: Water-heater via heat-exchanger Hot water tank: Pressurized water pump unit Shower waste: Electric shower pump
- Circuit:12 V Distribution panel: 18 functions with circuit-breakers, voltmeter 12V / 110V Socket: 12 V on electrical distribution panel. Isolator: 1 per set of batteries 12V / 60 Ah battery charger 12V / 110 V 12V & 110V electric outlets in galley, chart table and each cabin Engine Battery = 140 Ah Service Batteries = 3 x 140 Ah
- Included factory Options
- Premium Version with oak interior 3 Cabins / 3 Head version. Forward cabin with island bed layout Oak interior, clay Corion countertops, chocolate leather cushions Volvo 150hp engine with folding propeller Generator - Panda10000i, 2000 Watt Inverter Retractable bow thruster Furling mast Electric genoa winches, port and starboard Additional spinnaker winches, port and starboard Natural teak on cockpit floor, bathing platform and roof Stainless steel bow protection Lifeline gates port and starboard Double windlass control with chain counter Electric opening bathing platform with wireless remote Cockpit seat cushions with backrest including sunpad Steering wheel and cockpit table covers Sprayhood with handrails Dorade box, outboard engine bracket Electric wine cooler, espresso machine, freezer Integrated gas grill in cockpit, Fridge integrated into cockpit table Bose audio system (saloon and cockpit) Electric toilets in heads Raymarine Electronics Pack: e125 Multifunction Display at Nav Table e95 Multifunction Display- one each helm, I70 display- one each helm, Autopilot P70 Controller with Lewmar rotative motor, Wireless Smart Controller, VHF
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.