Very nice example of the much sought after and very popular Nauticat 33 Pilothouse-Ketch. She has a distinguishable modified Clipper bow with Canoe stern, Bobstay and full keel w/skeg mounted rudder. This is the two stateroom model with dual helm stations, hydraulic steering, side entry door and large salon overhead opening hatch. All interior teak joinery is satan varnished and exterior decking is teak. Equipped to sail with 75 Hp Yanmar engine, Vetus bow thruster, generator and air conditioned comfort. This Vessel has a 1200 nautical mile cruising range
- Pilothouse Salon & Lower Helm
- The salon is entered via the sliding door on the starboard side of the Pilothouse. Immediately to the starboard corner is the lower helm station with a 19" Teak steering wheel. There is 6'1" headroom in the salon and an overhead clear glass sliding hatch that measures 53" X 28". Helm equipment is as follows: Raytheon Chart Plotter Raytheon RL70 Pathfinder radar Raytheon ST6002 auto pilot Autohelm speed instrument Autohelm depth instrument Suunto D65 compass Xantex battery station monitor Icom 1C-M502 VHF radio with upper helm remote mic Engine monitor gauges Directly behind the helm station and on the other side of the sliding entry door is a large storage locker and electric breaker and monitor panels. On top of the cabinet is a Polaroid 15" flat screen TV. A Kenwood Sirius AM/FM/CD stereo is built into the cabinet. The port side of the salon is fitted with a "U" shaped 8'4" settee and accompanying 47" X 27 1/2" Dinette pedestal table. Under the dinette table and under the salon teak and holly sole is located the engine compartment which houses the engine, generator, Fire Boy automatic fire supression system and Isotemp hot water system. The entire Pilothouse is surrounded by large windows, the front which are covered with canvas and three windshield wipers. A Weems & Plath bronze clock is affixed to the aft bulkhead next to the companionway leading down to the aft stateroom.
- There is a stateroom in the forward section of the boat accessible via the galley and an aft stateroom with steps up to the salon. The aft stateroom has a portside 45" X 6'11" berth, starboard side large mirrored vanity with drawer and ensuite head. The head has an Electrosan M.S.D., hand wand shower, 11" X 15" mirrored cabinet, additional 19" X 16" bulkhead mirror and 14" molded sink. The forecabin stateroom has a 6'8" X 45 " portside offset berth with side dressing seat and storage locker. Each stateroom provides 5'11" headroom. The main head compartment is aft of the forecabin across from the galley counter. It provides 5'10" headroom, has an Electrosan M.S.D. and a separate shower enclosure with bench seat and 18 X 21" teak bordered mirror. There is one Raritan Type 1 holding tank located under the forecabin berth with "Y" valve option.
- The galley is located between the salon and forward stateroom. The 5'7" long by 22" deep formica counter top occupies the starboard side, while to port is a secondary refrigeration system (where pantry normally would be) plus utensil drawers and additional cabinets. Next to the portside galley fixtures is the entry to the main head with separate shower enclosure. Eno Marine LPG stove with three burners and oven. Formica cover. GE microwave Dual stainless steel sinks Single lever faucet mixer. Top load Isotherm 3.5 cubic foot refrigerator and secondary Isostar White Line refrigerator. Under sink storage locker. Isotemp hot water heater VDO Fresh water level gauge Par pressure water system (3) Above counter teak storage lockers. Wall storage locker (2) DC electric plugs (1) 110 AC wall outlet
- New Panda Kabota generator purported to be 3 Kw encased in noise supression container in engine compartment. Has no hour meter visible. Lunaire Marine model LPSC16HL reverse cycle airconditioning system. 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC systems New LED lights have replaced all incandescent lights in 2011 (except deck floodlights) Wind generator to be installed at sale (2) 4D batteries, new 2011 (1) 12 volt, Group 27 battery, new 2011 Battery selector switch (2) 30 amp power inlets (2) 50' shore power cords (1) TV/Phone inlet StatPower Tru Charge 40+ amp battery charger Engine charging alternator
- Mechanical and Engine Room
- The 4JH2-DTE Yanmar 4 cylinder engine is purported to be original equipment and all indications are that it is 75 Hp with serial number 3577. It is rated at 65 kW at 3600 rpm and a Max of 58.8 at 3400 continuous. It is freshwater cooled and is linked to a Kanzaki KM4A transmission, model 7621 with a 2.83 ratio. Engine gauges are at the salon helm station only and the controls for both stations are Morse single lever. There is a new 21 LH 14 three blade bronze prop with a 1 9/16" stainless steel shaft and PSS dripless shaft seal. Vetus bow thruster Racor 500FG fuel filter Two Teleflex hydraulic steering stations Two Port and Starboard outboard fuel tanks in engine room Dual primary fuel filters (manual) with filter pressure gauge in salon Dual Rule bilge pumps
- Sails and Rigging
- There are two anodized Selden aluminum mast spars that are both stepped on deck and provide 46'11" bridge clearance. The aluminum spreaders are equipped with "Cormorant" guards. The booms are also aluminum. The standing rigging is stainless steel 1 X 19 with 3/16" and 9/32" shrouds plus 3/8" turnbuckles. There is 638 square feet of sail area. Furlex Doyle Sails roller furling Genoa Mainsail by Doyle (in mast furling) Mizzen North sail with topping lift Lewmar traveller at helm station Selden Rod Kicker solid vang on main boom (2) Lewmar #30 self tailing winches on cabin top at helm (2) Andersen-Scandanavia #10 single speed winches on either side of mainmast Split backstay (5) Winch handles
- Upper Helm
- Topside helm station consists of a pilot seat flanked by two bench seats that are 45" long. There is a partially leather covered 23" stainless steel steering wheel with teleflex hydraulic steering. Vessel is rigged for "Skymate" operation. The following equipment and electronics are at the helm station: Raytheon RL70 Pathfinder radar Garmin GPS Anemometer 4" Plastimo compass mounted on mizzen mast Raymarine ST60 Wind instrument Raymarine ST60 Tri Data instrument Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot VDO gauge (2) Jensen stereo speakers 12 volt accessory plug Remote VHF mike hookup TV/Phone inlet (2) 30 amp inlets Freshwater shower
- Additional Information
- Blue bimini with aft extention and sail window over aft helm station. Lofrans windlass raised on solid teak block for proper 200 feet of chain rode deployment. Main anchor is a #35 Plow, secondary anchor is Danforth #12 with Fortress FX23 aluminum anchor mounted at stern railing. New parachute sea anchor. Transom mounted swim ladder. Rule high water alarm There is a Teak caprail running around the boat that is covered with canvas as well as the cover on the teak Bobstay which has a stainless steel railing. There are three forward and one aft hatch as well as the sliding 53" X 28" clear hatch over the Salon-Pilothouse. Blue canvas covers on Bobstay, all hatches, hand rails, windows and winches White "tent" over the large salon hatch (3) Boat hooks Lifesling in bag mounted on stern rail TV antenna on mizzen mast Radar reflector on mizzen mast Radar detector (2) Plastic dorades on deck over salon Deck lights on Mainmast and mizzen mast Orion signal kit Orion flare pistol Pelican #300 case First aid kit Life jackets Weems & Plath bronze clock in salon Fire Boy fire suppression system in engine room Fire extinguisher in galley
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Click here to search for more Sailboats . Financing available at 4.9% Call Leo Thibault for information or appointment to view vessel.....941-504-6754, Leo@EdwardsYachtSales.com Out-of-State Buyers can buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax - Ask me how!