- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The practical and sociable flybridge station of the Sunseeker Manhattan 62 sets the tone for a design that maximizes comfort and performance. The 62 can achieve 30 knots and is also easy to maneuver. With its spacious sunlounge, large cockpit, and bathing platform the Manhattan is designed for the outdoor life. A pilot's door to the side deck further enhances the feeling of space and freedom. Current owner has owned boat for over 10 years. She is well-maintained and ready for cruising. Nice aft deck with davit and jetski, easy access to the stern, and a large fly bridge with internal access. No need to go aft to get to the bridge.
- Sunseeker's Flybridge Motoryachts
- Sunseeker's Flybridge Motoryachts Combine all-weather comfort with exceptional space. Sleeker than other craft of this kind, Manhattans have a slightly wider waterline beam than other sunseekers, allowing space for large saloons and well-appointed cabins. The upper deck presents an elevated driving position and a sun-deck with panoramic views: a superior position from which to command the boat or sunbathe.
- Compass Northstar Gps/Plotter Flybridge Northstar Gps/Plotter Lower Robertson Autopilot Ap3000 Shipmate Rs 8400 Vhf Bow Thruster Combo Antenna Furuno 48 Mile Radar Fmd 811 Stern Thruster
- (1) 20 Amp 12 V Battery Charger (1) 70 Amp 24 Volt Battery Charger 110 V Ac Electrical System 12 Batteries With Parallel Switches 18.5 Kw Generator 24 V Dc Electrical System Glendenning Engine Synchronizers Hydraulic Crane
- 2 Capstans On Aft Corners 4 Fenders 4 Lines Anchor Babin Windshield Defroster Bow Rails Dual Electric Controlled Search Light Freshwater Wash Down System Life Jackets Lights Down Flybridge Ladder Navigation Lights Swim Platform Uscg Safety Package Windlass Windshield Washer And Wipers
- 2 Bilge Blowers 300 Engine Hours 4 Automatic Bilge Pumps Air Horns Cabin & Flybridge Hydraulic Steering Emergency Engine Stops Engine Temperature Alarm Fire Control System Fresh Water Cooling System Fuel Filters Glendenning Engine Synchronizers Vacuum Holding Tank
- Four Burner Stove Microwave Plenty Of Storage Space Refrigerator/Freezer Roomy Galley Midship
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- A must see please call Joel 949-466-2664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org