- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 300 HPDI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Will consider ALL OFFERS & TRADES!
High-profile, high performance and luxury, are all words used to describe this Scarab life style. This center console is no different. Boasting three 300 horsepower Yamaha HPDI outboards this boat is sure to get you to the fishing grounds faster so you spend less time on the journey and more time at the destination. BLUE BY U is fully equipped with all the navionics, radar and other electronics that today's fisherman demands. She comes from a tournament pedigree and is sure to provide the same luxury and performance for future owners.
- Broker Remarks
- This Scarab 35 CCF is a fishing machine! She has built-in rod storage on the sides of the boat, two (2) large upgraded bait-wells, and four (4) in-floor fish boxes. The owner had the upgraded T-Top installed on her, along with the leaning post bait well. BLUE BY U was completely disassembled early in her years at Well-Craft and was highly upgraded in the stringer system to allow her to take even more punishment! The vessel has recently had the sound system re-done to accommodate new JL Audio speakers. This vessel boasts a stepped hull, allowing for faster acceleration and smoother riding. She is currently being over-hauled, having the lower unit rebuilt and power head rebuilt along with other repairs needed to keep her in tip-top shape. The vessel is equipped with digital Yamaha gauges, including fuel management gauges. She would make a great commercial charter boat as she is well adapted to take the heavy pounding of the seas and gets good fuel economy for her size. She is a very fast boat, reaching speeds around 60 knots...much faster than that of your typical charter boat!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With the Wellcraft 35 CCF, professional and weekend anglers alike love the 37-gallon live well with a light and the rigging station - complete with sink and cutting board. The large console can accept the latest in electronics and will protect passengers from the elements. This proven tournament boat comes with all of the bells and whistles of a boat in her class and also includes a triple axle Road King trailer.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Northstar 6000i Nav Center and GPS Yamaha Log Speedometer Sea Key safety system ICOM VHF Sony Radio JL CD Pioneer amps EpIrb locating device Danforth Compass
- Aft seat - foldout Baitwell with light - (37 gal.) Beverage holders Cockpit overboard scuppers with screens Cockpit coaming bolsters - port/stbd Cockpit coaming bolsters - forward bow Console forward seat with beverage holders and hand holds Courtesy lights Fish boxes - insulated with sealed lids and overboard pumpout (4) Forward storage boxes (2) with overboard pumpout Glovebox Hand holds - forward/mid/aft Location at console for electronics Rigging station includes sink and cutting board Seat - stand up with rod holders (4) and 94 qt. cooler T-top with canvas SKA style, with rod holders (8), spreader lights (2), radio box hand holds and PFD storage
- Hull and Deck
- Bow eye - stainless steel Center mount cleat Cleats - pull up stainless steel (6) Foam filled, fiberglass encapsulated stringer and composite transom Forward anchor line storage Hardware - thru bolted - stainless steel Integrated swim platform Rails - stainless steel Rod holders with cap flush mounted - 1 pair Rod racks - under gunnel Stainless steel thru hulls Stern eyes - stainless steel Transom door Windscreen - plexiglass
- Head Compartment
- 12V lighting Accessory plugs - 12V (2) Portlights (2) opening with screen Large storage area Vinyl lined
- Triple Yamaha 300 HPDI engines Year: 2005 Hours: 1,029 and 1,341
- Accessory plugs - 12V (2) Aft bilge lighting Battery trays - heavy duty Battery switches and parallel switch, located in console (enter from front of console) Bilge pumps (2) with auto float switches- 1500 GPH Dual ram hydraulic steering standard with triple engines Horn - dual flush mount Hoses - steel reinforced Ignition safety lanyard Instrumentation - fuel, volt meter, water pressure, trim, tach, speedometer Merc Zero Effort controls (std w/triple engines) Navigation lights Pressurized fresh and raw water management system with quick disconnect at transom SeaKey™ - featuring telematics technology Sirius Satellite Radio System Clarion AM/FM CD player, Sirius Satellite receiver and antenna, 4 speakers, digital remote control Steering - hydraulic tilt Steering wheel - stainless steel w/power knob Submersible rated electrical connections Trim tabs - heavy duty dual ram with indicators
- Road King Triple Axle Aluminum
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Boat is currently on trailer in South Carolina. Plans are to trailer boat to Port St. Joe, Florida. Call listing agent, Brandon Smith for more information. Cell: 229-322-2816