- 98 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V2000 M92
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Azimut 98 Leonardo Evolution is an eye-catching yacht. She is distinguished by the builder’s trademark sleek exterior lines, sporty style and large interior volume. Owner and guests cruise and live in luxury.
On the flybridge is a fully-equipped wet bar/grill area, Jacuzzi, and tons of seating. The bow and aft deck areas both feature multi-purpose tables surrounded by generous lounge seating.
On the interior are modern appointments and design. The yacht can accommodate 8-10 guests in 4 staterooms, each with en suite head. There is room for up to 4 crew in 2 cabins.
Powered by twin MTU M92s with only 116 hours! Kohler generators have low hours as well. Clean bottom with fresh paint last September. Call today to schedule a showing.
- Exterior Spaces
- The exterior is designed for relaxing and entertaining. Helm is positioned forward with a companion lounge. Al fresco dining is focused around a lounge with generous seating and two split tables, allowing guests to move freely throughout the area. Appliances include a very nice Techimpex stainless steel grill, wet bar, refrigerator and ice machine. All the way aft is a sunpad that surrounds a circular Jacuzzi spa. At the bow is a large U-shaped lounge also with split tables. On the aft deck is a large hi-low table, also surrounded by a U-shaped lounge.
- Hull & Deck
- Teak decks are laid throughout the yacht’s exterior, including the bow and swim platform. The center section of the transom folds down to create the swim platform, providing easy access to the water. Personal watercraft are stowed in small garages to port and starboard between the engine room and the transom. A small jet tender and its companion crane are stowed in a recessed compartment on the foredeck. Features: Clean bottom - Fresh paint Sept 2013 Shower on swim platform Six (6) Underwater lights Two (2) Lofrans electric windlasses Two (2) Lofrans warping winches aft
- Decor throughout the yacht is predominantly light oak with cordovan leather accent panels on the bulkheads and joinery. Guests can retreat to the four staterooms below deck. Opening portholes throughout the guest areas let in fresh air when the weather is right. Accommodations are provided for eight to ten guests, and each stateroom has an en suite head. The master stateroom has a favorable aft location. Forward is the VIP stateroom and at mid-ship are two guest cabins. One with a double bed, the other with twin berths, and both with an additional Pullman berth.
- Main Salon
- The main salon has an open layout. Furnishings include three curved sofas, oval cocktail tables, a sleek dining table with eight leather chairs, and huge bar in the aft corner. Close the salon doors, and the dining area becomes an intimate space with a great view and protection from the elements. The flybridge above is reached via an open stainless-steel stairway with etched glass treads. Features: 42” plasma TV on a lift system DVD player Bar with wine cooler, ice machine, and beverage refrigerator Three (3) Amplifiers wired to bow, flybridge, and cockpit speakers
- Master Stateroom
- Large windows give the master a light and airy feel. The king-size berth is recessed into the bulkhead, creating a lighted soffit above. Next to the bed is a chaise lounge with built-in drawers underneath. The master head has a large shower with multi-head spray tower. Features: LG 32” plasma TV DVD player Beverage refrigerator
- VIP Stateroom Features
- Queen island berth 26” LG plasma TV DVD player
- Galley & Crew
- The crew quarters, galley and washer/dryer are situated between the master stateroom and the engine room. Access to these areas is through a spiral staircase outboard of the salon bar. There are two en suite crew cabins, one with a double berth and one with upper-and-lower singles. Features: Miele washer and dryer Central Vacuum Two (2) Frigomar custom refrigerators Gaggenau 4-burner cook-top Gaggenau convection oven GE microwave Miele dishwasher
- Raymarine electronics package Radar/chartplotter/GPS instruments at pilothouse and bridge Raytheon ST290 speed and depth Rudder angle indicator Compass VHF ACR searchlight touchpads at pilothouse and bridge
- Engine Room
- Engine room is very clean. Twin MTU M92 main engines have only 116 hours! They have a V-drive configuration with remote-mounted reduction gears. Safe access underway is through a door (also a secondary emergency escape) from the crew quarters to the engine room when the transom door cannot be used. Features: Electrical system - 220/120VAC three-phase @60Hz 55KW Kholer generators - 335 hours Bow and stern thrusters ABT stabilizers Crusair air conditioning Two (2) 37KW freshwater pumps Two (2) Hot water heaters - 100 liters/each Two (2) Grey water tanks and pumps One (1) Blackwater tank and pump
- Safety Equipment
- First aid, PFDs, signaling equipment Fire extinguishers and smoke detectors throughout High water and fire alarms throughout Bilge and fire pumps CO2 in engine room with remote pull
- Owner’s personal effects, tender/personal watercraft, watermaker, EPIRB
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Boomer Jousma Direct (954) 607-1382 Mobile (954) 600-4966 Boomer@sanlorenzoamericas.com