- 20 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 200 Pro XS
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Awesome custom flats boat on a world renowned and proven hull. She is very stable with a wide beam and a sleek low profile similar to her predecessor. Boat is very fast and she eats up chop that would rattle the competitors teeth. One of the driest rides one can find in a flats boat. She has been professionally rigged with every option and is ready for the fishing season. Please see her full specifications to view all of the features of this custom flats boat that is available immediately.
ALL TRADES CONSIDERED
- Standard Equipment
- • 50 Gallon Fuel Tank • Helm Seating • Fwd. Console Seating • Anchor Locker • Dual Automatic Bilge Pump with High Water Alarm • 12 Volt Outlet • Cockpit lights (2) • Custom Edson Steering Wheel • Dry Storage • Fish Box/Cooler • Mercury Gauges • Mercury Throttle • Heavy-duty Rub Rail • Hydraulic Steering • Instrumentation and Breaker Panel • International Running Lights • Non-skid Cockpit Sole • Rod Storage • Four (4) Batteries (Two House and Two Trolling Motor) • Stainless Steel Cleats (5) • Water Separator • Anodized Cup Holders (2) • Dual Battery Switch • Stern eyes (2) • Bow Eye • Jack Plate • Lockable Deck Hatches • Livewell (2) Salt Water wash down
- Optional Equipment
- Electronics/Electrical 3 Bank Smart Battery Charger Battery Switch (2) one for engine/house bank and one for trolling bank Four (4) AGM Maintenance Free Heavy Duty Batteries Fusion Marine Stereo with integrated IPhone/Ipod mount and Bluetooth JL Audio Marine Speakers Garmin 740 S Chartplotter/GPS Garmin 740 S Depth Sounder/Fishfinder Quick Release Trolling Motor Plug Flush Mounted 110V Charging Plug Fishing Powder Coated Poling Platform with Footrest 8' Blade Edition Power Pole In Gunwhale Rod Storage Minn Kota 80 Pound Thrust 24 Volt Trolling Motor with Copilot Trolling Motor Quick Release Bracket Flush Mounted and retractable deck hardware High speed through-hull transducer Garmin fishfinder/depth sounder Custom Painted and Lighted livewells Saltwater Washdown Deck/Other Custom mooring cover for hull and motor Custom Ice Blue Awlgrip Paint Custom Painted and Lighted livewells Custom Removable Seatback with stowable stanchions Super Chrome Mercury Gauges Custom Edson Stainless Steering Wheel Highwater Bilge Alarm Dual Bilge Pumps (Heavy Duty 1500 GPH each) 12 inch oversized trim tabs with LED Indicator Auto retracting trim tabs Atlas Jack Plate Custom Aluminum Tandem Axle Trailer
- Additional Information
- Built from the famous Lake and Bay hull, she is smooth, stable and slices through chop. Nimble and fast with speeds of 65 mph you will beat everyone to the fish. Custom paint, custom rigged and one of a kind!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- As a lifelong boater, accomplished sport fisherman, spear fisherman, and diver; count on Jason’s knowledge and experience to guide his clients towards the best boat to meet their needs. Allow Jason to prove his reputation for client satisfaction through consultation on all aspects of boating from fishing, diving, cruising, destinations, and yacht/equipment comparison. Jason has been a consistent industry top producer and attributes his success to his constant research of market data and product knowledge. Jason enjoys the challenges of brokerage in difficult markets and is confident in his ability to satisfy his clients in the purchase and sale of their first or fifteenth yacht. Jason prides himself in his ability to negotiate through the ever-growing masses of market data to provide his clients with the best information to base their purchasing and selling decisions. Jason is a life-long learner and continually attends professional meetings and seminars to further his product knowledge, keep up to date with the latest laws and regulations, and to develop ways to continually improve the yachting industry. As a member of the Florida Yacht Broker's Association (FYBA), Yacht Broker's Association of America (YBAA), and one of few Certified Professional Yacht Broker's (CPYB), Jason is continually seeking knowledge in order to better serve the clients of Sarasota Yacht & Ship. As with the rest of the SYS team, Jason is committed to doing whatever it takes to satisfy the needs of clients. "Please call on me day or night for any of your boating needs."