- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 10-YEARS) PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED A 1 OF ONLY A FEW ON THE MARKET THIS 1995 SUNSEEKER 41 TOMAHAWK IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 502-cid 415-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 500 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Enclosed Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, Radar), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Power Engine Hatch Lift, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Photos to follow. Contact listing agent for further details.
- Forward V-Berth w/Privacy Curtain (Note Storage Underneath Forward Berth) Mid-Ship Cabin w-Large U-Shaped Settee (Soft-Touch Leather), Filler-Cushions Convert to Berth, Cocktail / Dining Table Enclosed Head to Starboard w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder NorthStar GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Horn NO BOTTOM PAINT! Bravo I Sterndrives Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Cockpit Enclosure) Silent Choice Exhaust OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.