- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A true gentlemen's yacht, GRACE is truly one-of-a-kind, perfectly blending old world craftsmanship, classic yachting, and modern technology. Think Kevlar, teak and carbon fiber. Immaculately maintained and upgraded since launching with no expense spared for this amazing vessel. This is the yacht that inspired "Fifty feet Fifty knots".
- Hull & House
- GRACE's resin infused hull was created by the prestigious North End Composites facility in Maine. Tunnel drives with surface piercing props incorporate the latest technology as adopted by the US Navy SEALS for high speed attack vessels. The black Awlgrip finish on the hull is complimented by a natural teak cockpit sole, cream color upper deck and white cabin tops. Teak handrails along the cabin tops are custom finished with highly polished stainless steel bases and inlaid accent strips.
- Main Deck
- Surrounded by varnished teak and with natural teak decks underfoot, the aft deck is vast. Two aft-facing sea-green cushioned bench seats provide a comfortable place to watch the action on the back deck - whether it be water sports or deep sea fishing. Behind the seats, two fishing rod storage boxes are discreetly incorporated into the furniture. The cockpit contains two in-deck fish boxes plus a live bait well, all with lightweight, custom carbon fiber hatches. Storage for the collapsible 18 TACO outriggers and other equipment has been integrated into the below-deck access hatches. Two finely engineered RELEASE teak fighting chairs serve as a stable fishing platform or as a great place to catch a few rays! Recently fabricated modular seating can transform this fishing platform into a great entertainment area. Stainless steel tubing and varnished teak create full-width U-shaped seating. The aft deck can be completely shaded with a custom fabricated canvas Bimini top with 7' headroom. Secured with four stainless steel rods and utilizing the built-in fishing rod holders, the cover can be removed and stowed in minutes. In the wheelhouse, sea-green custom STIDD products include the Captain's chair with a double seat behind it, and an extra-wide copilot's chair. A matching settee on the port side encircles an exquisitely detailed teak high/low dining table. This air conditioned pilothouse has ample storage. Isinglass aft curtains create a great escape from the elements. With the touch of a button, hydraulics lift the wheelhouse furniture and seating area, providing the ultimate show-stopper - primary engine access and a stunning display of horsepower, stainless braid, and polished fittings.
- The two cabins aboard are dazzling with high gloss teak and stainless bull-nose detailing with a mirror finish teak & holly sole. The port side cabin has upper/lower bunks with a cedar-lined hanging locker and storage cabinets both above and below the bunks. Forward V-cabin has an over-sized Queen berth with LCD HD TV. Deep storage drawers at the foot of the bed, a built-in cabinet and hanging locker to starboard, provide ample storage. The starboard side head is outfitted with a custom carbon fiber sink with stainless inlay in a unique varnished teak and wenge counter top. Drawers and cupboards with stainless and wenge inlay detailing, utilize every available inch of space for storage. The shower is located forward and a large utility closet where the electronics are housed, is aft of the customized Sealand head.
- In keeping with the rest of this high tech vessel, 21st century materials have been used in GRACE's galley, making it both striking as well as efficient. Counter tops and back-splash are custom fabricated carbon fiber and punctuated with a deep, handmade carbon fiber sink. Equipment includes a 2-burner Gaggenau stove top, Haier stainless steel microwave, 2-drawer U-Line refrigerator and a 2-drawer Sub Zero freezer. Generous headroom, glossy teak cabinetry, and a white beadboard headliner make the galley bright.
- Electronics & Equipment
- A major upgrade of the navigational electronics aboard GRACE was completed in November 2008. (1) Furuno 12 kW, 48-mile digital radar (2) Furuno MFD8 NavNet 3D, plotter/sound/radar displays (2) Furuno MFD12 NavNet 3D, plotter/sound/radar displays Furuno black box sounder Furuno PG 500 compass Furuno FA50 AIS (2013) Furuno satellite weather Sperry C14 slaved gyro compass system (overhauled 2014) ICOM M504 VHF (2013) Simrad A10 autopilot B&G depth sounder B&G quad speed B&G VHF radio Kahlenberg air compressor Kahlenberg triple horn Kahlenberg steam whistle Exalto triple wiper system with washer KVH7 HD TracVision satellite (2013) Glendinning 65' retractable shore power Carlisle & Finch search light Underwater lights Cockpit lights Aft deck flood lights Northern Lights 10 KW (2013) generator with 240 hours Sidepower bow thruster (2011) Sidepower stern thruster (2011) INCLUDED: Custom steel shipping cradle - perfect as deck cargo to Europe.
- Fuel Tankage
- Port side: 210 gallons Starboard side: 210 gallons Midships: 165 gallons Port auxiliary: 150 gallons Starboard auxiliary: 250 gallons Total tankage: 885 gallons
- Broker's Comments
- For the yachtsman who appreciates owning the finest high performance cruiser ever built, GRACE must be inspected and her performance demonstrated. Nothing else on the market compares to this spectacular yacht!
- Potential purchasers should assume that those items aboard vessel, which are not specifically listed in this specification sheet, are excluded from the sale.
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.