- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
ELLY MAY is a Silverton 45 Convertible, custom built and rigged for the cruising sportsman in mind. Owned by a meticulous owner that has had her yacht managed by professionals, it will be hard to find a cleaner, well equipped 45C on the market. She is the ideal boat for the Bahamas or Florida waters for diving and fishing.
ELLY MAY is one of the rare finds in a 45C Silverton due to the fact she is powered by Cummins QSC 8.3’s and that she has the “Special Edition” Option that eliminated the front windshield. Eliminating the windshield afforts the owner tons of additional storage in the salon with the bonus of not overworking your salon air conditioners to cool the cabin.
This three stateroom, two head layout is Loaded with upgraded features such as Cummins Power, Outriggers, Watermaker, KVH Trac Vision satellite TV, Bait Freezer in cockpit, Fishing Prep Station, Dive Tank Holders, Helm Air, Tender Davit, Tender Cradle, Premium Sound System, LED Lights, and Underwater lights she is ready to go.
All service intervals and yard work just recently completed.
Vessel is located at our office docks in Stuart FL. Listing broker is happy to show anytime.
Call for appointment or courtesy showing!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Built on a low-deadrise hull with a wide 15'4" beam, her expansive three-stateroom interior (most 45-footers have two) can accommodate three couples in privacy and comfort. The salon, galley and dinette are on the same level—always a plus—and wraparound windows provide panoramic views of the water. Both the master stateroom and starboard guest stateroom have double beds, and a washer/dryer is fitted in second guest cabin to starboard. Both heads have separate stall showers. The Silverton’s big 80-square-foot cockpit features a bait freezer and an engine room access door.
- Recent Work
- Complete compound and Wax 4/2014 Complete Engine, Generator and Transmission Service 4/2014 Engine Room Detail 4/2014
- Cherry Wood Cabinetry and Bulkheads Cocoa Corian Countertops Ultraleather Seating Furniture Grade Cherry wood Cabinetry Three Staterooms with Two Dry Heads (Walk In showers) Designer Bedspreads & Pillow Shams SOLE Salon 26” Flat Screen TV/DVD Master Stateroom 15” Flat Screen TV/DVD VIP 15” Flat Screen TV/DVD Third Stateroom 15” Flat Screen TV/DVD Salon BOSE 3-2-1 Surround Sound System 5 Speakers in Main Salon Central Vacuum throughout Vessel Interior Lighting Group Air Conditioning – 4 Zones Custom Blinds/Pleated Shades Carbon Monoxide and Fume/High Water Detectors Designer Draperies Designer Bed Spreads Designer Accent Pillows Entertainment Center Flexsteel® Sofa w/Storage and Incliner Innerspring Mattresses – Master and VIP Guest Staterooms Opening Windows w/Screens Overhead Hatches w/Screens 100% Nylon Scotchgard® Protected Carpeting Solid Cherrywood Passageway Doors, Cabinets and Drawer Face Frames Telephone/Cable TV Hook-ups Wardrobe Lockers (4)
- 4x U Line Refrigerator And Freezer Drawers Amtico Hardwood Galley Floor Princess Three Burner Electric Stove Amtico Wood Flooring Tappon Convection Micro/Convection Oven Abundant Storage
- Exterior Features
- Blue Led Accent Lighting Bait Freezer in Prep Station Molded Cockpit To Bridge Stairwell Cockpit Engine Room Access Door Hot & Cold Transom Shower *** Tender not Included ***
- Rupp Tournament Outriggers with spreader and black anodized tips Center Rigger 6 Rocket Launchers 6 In Deck Rod Holders Cockpit Live Baitwell with Pump Tackle Locker Fresh and Salt Water Washdown Bait Freezer in Prep Station
- Flybridge Hardtop
- Hardtop With New Three Sided Enclosure Norcold Refrigerator Helm Air Conditioning & Heat Captain And Companion Helm Bolster Seats Hardtop Lighting w/Red Map Light Raritan Icemaker
- Raymarine E120 With Color Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo Raymarine Smart Autopilot 6001 Raymarine ST 60 Tri Data 48 Mile Radar/Gps Plotter With 42” Open Array Sirius Satellite Weather Raymarine 215 DSC Vhf Radio Sirius Weather (Requires Activation) Digital Depth Finder Engine Room Fire Suppression System Coast Guard Package
- Electrical Equipment
- AC/DC converter Accessory wiring on bridge Batteries – deep cycle marine Circuit breakers (12v) Circuit breakers (120v) Color-coded, identified, harnessed Wiring system (12v) Dockside electrical connection w/cord Glendenning Cablemaster (1@50 amp – 240v) Electronic controls w/digital synchronizer Generator – 13 KW Diesel W/sound shield GFCI system Glomex® tv/fm antenna Lighting – interior (12v) Lighting – courtesy (12v) Lighting – zoned controls Lights – navigation (colregs) Polarity indicators High quality tinned stranded
- Twin Cummins QSC 540HP engines 13 kw kohler diesel generator with sound shield Through flush winterization attachments for all a/c and generator through hulls Oil change system Vacuflush sanitation system with overboard & dockside discharge Electronic engine controls with digital synchronizer Raw water washdown External strainers Windlass with helm and bow control switches 20 Gallon hot water heater Acoustic and thermal insulation Bow thruster Dripless shaft seals Engine room lighting Fuel gauge – electric Fuel lines – flexible USCG type 1 Fuel tank(s) – 5052 aluminum w/baffles Fuel/water separators Holding tank w/dockside and Overboard discharge Macerator pump Manganese bronze rudders Manganese bronze struts Power-assist steering Propellers Pressurized water system Shower sump pump (auto) Stainless steel propeller shafts Structural steel engine beds Trim tabs Underwater exhaust Water/holding tank monitors Engine exhaust mufflers
- Swim platform with ladder Trim tabs Watermaker Dockside water connection KVH SAT TV GE spacemaker washer/dryer combo Glendenning cablemaster Underwater lights
- Safety Equipment
- Anchor and Rode Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint Ball Valves on Underwater Thru-Hulls Battery Safety Switches Battery Safety Trays Bonding System Carbon Monoxide Detector (4) Compass Dock Lines Dual Horns Engine Alarms Fenders w/Lines Hand-Held Fire Extinguishers (USCG Approved) Fire Extinguishing System Flare Kit Flotation Device (Person/Throwable) Life Vests (USCG Approved)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.