- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
KEEP ON PUSHIN represents one of the best equipped 57' Carver available. Highlights include: hardtop, bridge AC, bow and stern thruster, granite Galley appointments, new large TV’s and a 2013 tender stored on the Boat Deck.
When the current owner was searching for a boat he wanted one with all the above options. He then added the wireless "Yacht Controller" (12K) and a new tender.
KEEP ON PUSHIN is immaculate, recently serviced and ready for her next owner!
- Entrance to the yacht is via the side decks of the Cockpit area or from a floating dock, the swim platform and in through the hinged transom door. The Cockpit offers ladder access to the Boat Deck, three portable upholstered deck chairs and a large hatch in the sole to access the Engine Room and Lazarette. The Salon has a sleeper sofa to port and an L shaped settee to starboard. The Galley is next forward to port and has a bi level countertop with two stools and a small counter that serves as a breakfast bar. The Galley is fully equipped and has a black granite countertops and matching tiled sole. To starboard is the entertainment electronics, steps to the very spacious Pilothouse and a side door to the starboard side deck. The Pilothouse has a centerline helm, electrically adjustable helm seat, a wraparound electronic console and seating for five in a portside settee. Further down the steps to starboard is the Master Cabin to port with a queen size berth, open vanity, enclosed head and tub shower and the yacht’s laundry center. To starboard is the Day or Guest Head. To port is an over/under Cabin to sleep two. All the way forward is the VIP Cabin with a centerline double berth.
- Entering to the Salon is from the curved Trend stainless steel sliding door with full drapes for privacy. Immediately upon entering to port is a curved bar cabinet occupying the space of the older tube TV. Two cabinet doors below offer additional storage. Next forward is a three person settee (new 2013) that easily converts to sleep two futon style. Behind the settee is a 46” newly installed Panasonic TV with a Bose center channel speaker affixed above. Outboard is the large four panel side house windows covered with custom fit wood mini blinds. A soffit above has four halogen mini spots. To starboard is an L shaped settee to set up to five people with three incliners for footrests. A drop leaf coffee table with a burl wood inlay sits in front of the settee upon a contrasting throw rug. Outboard are matching windows, mini blinds and soffit lights to those on the portside. Next forward is a built in end table with a burl wood top enclosing the Bose subwoofer and two open fiddled shelves. A small table lamp sits above. Next forward is the Salon’s entertainment center including a Dennon integrated network AV/receiver and a Sony six disc DVD/CD changer. A two door storage cabinet is below. Next forward is the DC electrical panel with a water gauge and C Inverter controller within. Across to port is the AC electric panel at the steps up to the Pilothouse. Also in the Salon is a Bose 5.1 mini cube speaker system, digital AC controls, eleven halogen mini spots and a carpet sole.
- The Galley is next forward to port and open to the Salon aft. The upgraded bi level granite countertop has a lower section and two newly recovered barstools to serve perfectly as a breakfast bar. The Galley itself is J shaped and contains the following equipment: Black Galaxy granite countertops Black Galaxy granite tile sole Under mount Corian sinks Removable spray faucet Sharp Carousel Grill 2 convection microwave Built in Black & Decker Space Maker coffeemaker Princess Ceran top 3 burner cook top Exhaust fan above cook top (2) Halogen work lights above cook top GE Nautilus full size dishwasher Sub Zero under counter refrigerator w/cherry front Sub Zero under counter freezer w/cherry front & icemaker (8) Cherry cabinet doors (1) Cherry cabinet w/(3) large storage drawers within (5) Cherry drawers (6) Overhead halogen mini spots GFCI outlets Central vacuum outlet below sink
- The expansive Pilothouse might be considered as the best seat in the house. To starboard is a sliding door to the side deck, centerline aft are five carpeted steps to the Flybridge and to port is a wraparound settee to seat four to five people. The helm is centerline with a wraparound lower console and centerline upper console. Above are six halogen mini spots, a 12 volt light and a smoke alarm. Newly installed to starboard is a 42" Samsung wall mounted TV to give all the benefits of the Sky Lounge model without giving up the lower helm for resale value. Pilothouse Equipment: 7”"Color Voyager monitor for cameras Raymarine 72 mile color RL 80C radar Raymarine color RC 631 plotter/depth finder Bilge pump controls Wiper controls Windlass controls Raymarine handset type VHF w/remote speaker (2) Horizon RAM mics from Flybridge VHF's Raymarine Tridata speed/depth/temp Volvo bow/stern thruster integrated controls ITT Jabsco searchlight controls Tilt leather wrapped helm wheel Trim tab controls Volvo electronic engine controls Volvo alarm panels Raymarine Raypilot autopilot w/wireless remote Volvo Penta LCD engine gauge package Full analog engine gauges Analog rudder angle indicator Aetna digital tachometers w/hour meter Analog engine synchronizer Fireboy engine shutdown override panel Raymarine joy steering joystick at helm chair Electrically adjustable black Ultra Leather helm chair Fireboy manual fire system pull cable (2) Bose cube mini speakers
- On the starboard side from the Pilothouse there are five curved carpet steps with step lights leading below. Halfway down is a niche with an opening stainless steel porthole. At the bottom of the steps is a sliding pocket door entrance to the Master Cabin, a Guest Head across the Companionway, a small lighted bookshelf and the entrance to the Guest Cabin to port and all the way forward is the VIP.
- Master Cabin
- The Master Cabin has the popular athwartship queen size berth to starboard flanked by two burled top nightstands with stereo speakers within. Above the berth upholstered headboard are two opening stainless steel portholes behind cherry mini blinds with a cherry soffit and two halogen lights above. A mirrored section of the overhead is furthest outboard over the berth. There are twin reading lights, a Panasonic AM/FM/cassette/5 CD changer and a JVC 12 volt AM/FM/CD/DVD player facing the berth from forward along with a few shelf cherry cabinets. Going further forward is a five drawer cherry bureau with two soffit lights above. Aft of the berth is a burl wood countertop with three drawers and a large cabinet below. Next inboard is a cedar lined two door hanging locker with pullout hanging and ample storage within. At the foot of the berth starting aft is a full size cabinet concealing a separate Malber washer and Malber dryer. The open vanity, up one step, facing the berth is next forward. The centerline vanity has an Avonite countertop with an under mount Corian sink, a two tone fixture above and below are two curved cherry doors. Above is a mirror centerline and fore and aft medicine cabinets. A holding tank indicator panel is located in this area. Aft of the vanity is the door to the Head compartment with a Vacuuflush toilet, AC vent, lights and exhaust fan. Forward is the tub shower compartment which is greatly enhanced over older models by not having the tube TV intrude into the space. The shower fixture has a full body spray (eight nozzles) and handheld or wall mounted fixture and a "Rain" fixture. There is also a lighted opening obscured glass stainless steel porthole and an exhaust fan. Next forward is a 26" Panasonic LCD TV built into the wall and a full size cedar lined auto lit hanging locker with a dressing mirror within. Also in this cabin are eight overhead mini spots, a CO detector and a digital AC controller.
- Guest Cabin
- The Guest Cabin is just forward of the Master and has two over/under bunks that run fore and aft. There is a storage drawer below the lower bunk and an opening stainless steel porthole above the upper bunk. Each bunk has a reading light. A small nightstand serves the lower bunk. Inboard and forward is a cedar lined hanging locker shared with the VIP Cabin. Also in this cabin is a CO monitor and a carpeted sole.
- Guest Head
- Across the Companionway is the Guest Head shared by the VIP with its second access door. The curved front vanity has two cherry cabinets below and an Avonite countertop above with a Corian sink, two tone fixture and a mirrored medicine cabinet above. Two LED lights from a soffit above provide excellent illumination. The toilet is a Vacuuflush model. There is a holding tank indicator panel in this area. The stall shower has a bi fold clear glass door, a seat, a full body eight nozzle spray, a handheld or wall mounted fixture and a "Rain" type shower head. There is also an obscured glass opening stainless steel porthole, a light and an exhaust fan. Two additional lights and an AC vent are in the Head.
- VIP Cabin
- The VIP Cabin has a centerline tapered queen size berth with two drawers below facing aft. The three panel mirrored headboard has two reading lights and an overhead round deck hatch for ventilation and emergency escape. Port and starboard shelves have full drapes above concealing the two opening stainless steel portholes both port and starboard. Twin wood shelves below serve as nightstands port and starboard. Carpeted steps give easy access to the berth. A small hanging locker with shelves within is aft to starboard just outboard of the Head access door. To port is a Panasonic 15" LCD TV and a JVC 12 volt AM/FM/CD/DVD player over the closet door that shares the locker with the Guest Cabin. Also in this cabin are digital AC controls, a CO detector and six overhead mini spots.
- Nonskid fiberglass decks Portholes/hatches for ventilation Stainless steel anchor davit w/bow roller Removable Sunbrella sun pad cushions w/black Sunbrella cover (3) Windshield wipers/washers Sliding starboard side Pilothouse door Rocna 88 lb. anchor 250' 3/8" Chain Maxwell 3500 windlass w/chain gypsy Up/down footswitches for windlass (2) Under deck fender lockers White Textulene windshield cover White Textulene side window covers (4) Spring line cleats Welded stainless steel bow rail w/double life line from midship forward Bomar round deck hatch over VIP berth Dual electric trumpet horns Freshwater wash down International Navigation lights Stainless steel handrails on house sides (2) Large stainless steel fender baskets Stainless steel bow pennant staff ITT Jabsco remote control searchlight, new 2012
- Fiberglass nonskid deck (4) Courtesy Cockpit lights (7) Fiberglass steps w/stainless steel handrail to Boat Deck Molded 65 sq. ft. Integral nonskid swim platform Hidden stainless steel folding swim ladder Hinged transom door Cockpit coaming bolsters (2) Lockers on transom exterior for hoses/cords (2) Pioneer stereo speakers overhead Large fiberglass access hatch to Engine Room on gas shocks Hot & cold shower on swim platform (2) Halogen aft facing lights (2) GFCI 110V outlets Stainless steel handrail Freshwater wash down spigot Aft facing camera 70' Square foot Cockpit Cable TV inlet & cord PAR dockside water inlet (2) Overhead DC lights (blue) (6) Place overhead rod/boat hook storage
- Flybridge Deck Equipment
- Fiberglass nonskid deck L Shaped settee w/removable cushions, cover & storage below Pedestal mounted oval table at settee Electrically adjustable fiberglass two person seat swivels forward or aft Fiberglass Integral radar arch w/hardtop Bar unit to starboard w/sink, Jenn Air grill under hinged aluminum hinged top Novacool refrigerator behind hinged door below bar (4) Pioneer stereo speakers Cabinet to access Flybridge AC system GFCI outlet Ocean Signal EPIRB (9) Overhead DC lights on hardtop Digital AC controls Hinged stainless gate to Boat Deck 4 Side black Sunbrella trimmed enclosure panels w/(6) U Zips
- Hardtop Equipment
- KVH Tracphone Inmarsat Sat dome (not in service) KVH Tracvision G4 Sat TV antenna 4' Open array Raymarine radar antenna (2) 8’ VHF antenna Hailer horn GPS antenna Bomar deck hatch
- Boat Deck
- Nautical Structures electric tender davit 600 lb. capacity Courtesy light Rail mount tender cradles 2013 DUX 9' 8" Catamaran tender w/Suzuki 20 HP 4 stroke electric start motor
- Helm Equipment
- Upholstered swivel helm seat Wireless "Yacht Controller" (12K) (new 2011) Raymarine RL 70C color radar (72 mile) Raymarine L 760 color plotter/sounder Raymarine ST 8002 autopilot w/knob course change feature Raymarine ST 60 Tridata Raymarine handset VHF w/remote speaker Raymarine ST 600R corded autopilot remote (2) Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF Analog engine gauges Analog rudder angle indicator Attna digital tachometers w/hour meters Visual synchronizer Tilt leather helm wheel 12 Volt accessory outlet ITT Jabsco searchlight control (2) Volvo LCD engine panels for engine functions Volvo electronic clutch & throttle controls Volvo alarm panels (2) Fuel tank gauges Bilge pump switch Trim tab controls 5" Ritchie magnetic compass Voyager color Engine Room & stern camera Volvo integrated bow & stern thruster control Handrail at steps Key start switches Windlass controls
- Engine Room
- X Gallon Seaward hot water heater (new 2014) Vacuuflush toilet system Racor 900 filter/water separator for main engines w/vacuum gauges DC Engine Room blowers Oil X Changer oil pump for engines & generator Coolant recovery bottles for Volvos Coolant recovery bottles for generator 2 1/2" Stainless steel Aquamet shafts 29 x 32 4 Blade main propellers Perko sea strainers ZF 311A 1.759 to 1 transmission ratio Hydro cell water accumulator tank Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Dockside water inlet & pressure regulator (3) Rule 2000 bilge pumps w/auto float switches Fireboy FE 241 105 lb. fixed fire suppression system Sanitary Y valves in forward Engine Room Aluminized foam rubber sound deadening insulation Sanitary vent loop Shure Flow 12 volt demand water pump (3 gallon per minute) 5 Step Marquipt Tide Ride ladder DC Engine Room lights Aqualift generator muffler Racor Spin On fuel filter for generator (new 2014) (1) 48,000 BTU Cruise Air compressor (1) 24,000 BTU Cruise Air compressor Dripless shaft seals Basins & showers drain into grey water tank under cabin sole Central vacuum Seastar hydraulic steering system High water alarm system Engine Room CCTV Volvo stern thruster, new 12/2013
- 12/24 Volt DC system 110V/220 Volt AC system 22 KW Kholer generator in sounds shield 1638 hours Charles Industries Iso Boost 50 amp transformer (6) Perko battery switches C Charger 60 amp 24 volt charger C Charger 20 amp 12 volt charger Cable TV inlet & cord Battery parallel switch Charles IQ 2600 Quasine Wave inverter/charger Marineco 50 amp 220 volt power inlet at bow Glendinning 50 amp 220 volt cable reel at transom Electrical bonding system Galvanic isolator/zinc saver (1) 12 Volt battery for generator (new 2014) (Group 27) (4) 8D Batteries (new 2014) four house & thruster power (4) 8D batteries (new 2014) for engine starting (2 port, 2 starboard) Engine Room electrical panel w/(12) breaker protected circuits (4) 12 Volt batteries for 24 volt bow thruster system Main Salon DC electrical panel w/analog volt meter Main Salon DC electrical panel w/(48) breaker protected circuits Main Salon AC electrical panel w/digital volt & amp meter Main Salon 120V electrical panel w/(28) breaker protected circuits Main Salon 240V electrical panel w/(8) breaker protected circuits Bow/stern 220V inlet selector at main panel Alarm system w/fire, high water, intrusion & motion detectors, set to call owner's cell phone
- KEEP ON PUSHIN represents one of the best equipped 57’ Carver available. Highlights include: hardtop, bridge AC, bow and stern thruster, granite Galley appointments, new large TV’s and a 2013 tender stored on the Boat Deck. When the current owner was searching for a boat he wanted one with all the above options. He then added the wireless "Yacht Controller" (12K) and a new tender. KEEP ON PUSHIN is immaculate, recently serviced and ready for her next owner!
- While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard KEEP ON PUSHIN, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jeff Stanley, Central Agent: office-954/525-8112, cell-954/249-0360, email firstname.lastname@example.org.