- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Extremely Well kept 4450 Cruisers Yachts Express Motor Yacht. She was a fresh water vessel until 2 years ago and shows as such.
- Above Average Condition Inside and out
- Bow Thruster
- Low Hours on Diesel Engines
- 3 Stateroom Layout
- Jacuzzi Tub in Master
- Custom Teak Floors in Cockpit and Swim Platform
Will trade for Diesel Pusher Motor home.
- The Cruisers 4450 Express MY was an attempt to combine the deck layout of an express cruiser. The 4450’s condo-style interior accommodations and express-like cockpit layout are likely to attract buyers looking for something a little different in their boat. Her three-stateroom interior is a departure from most aft cabin floor plans in that the salon, galley and dinette are all on the same level. The forward cabin, with a walk-in closet, is nearly as large as the owner’s aft stateroom. The aft head compartment includes a Jacuzzi tub. Topside, the tiered helm and cockpit area keeps the captain and passengers in close proximity. Helm visibility is excellent and the side decks are wide enough for secure access to the foredeck.
- Natural Lighting Bose Surround Sound Teak Coffee Table Lots of head room Built In TV LED Lighting Wrap around seating Carpet liners Built-in storage Built-in dinette Central vacuum
- Wood Floors Stainless Steel Sinks Convection Microwave Oven Princess- 2 Burner Electric Stove Refrigerator/Freezer Built In Storage
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Island Bed Separate Radio French Doors to Jacuzzi Tub Opening Port Light Built In Vanity Cedar Hanging Locker Built In Storage LED Lighting
- Master Head
- VacuFlush head Mirror Jacuzzi Tub with shower Built-in storage Port lights LED lighting
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen Island Berth LED Lighting Built In Storage Large Hanging Locker Opening Hatch
- Mid Cabin
- Twin berth Washer/Dryer Hanging locker
- Guest Head
- Separate Stall Shower Built In Storage VacuFlush Head Sink Port Light LED Lighting
- Triple Helm Seat Full Engine Instrumentation Bimini Top With Forward Enclosures Windlass Control Depth Meter Electronics Volvo Penta Electronic Controls Remote Spotlight Control AM/FM CD Player Compass
- Radar & Sonar SI-TEX High Performance Autopilot SP Dual Rudder iMux NMEA 0183 Multiplexer with WiFi Output for iPad control and monitoring. SI-TEX AIS-B Transceiver with GPS Antenna Quad Band 824-894/150-1990 MHz zBoost YX500/510 12V Cell Phone Repeater XM, VHF Radio and Digital TV Antennas Navionics Gulf of Mexico Chip Bose Entertainment Stereo Theater in Salon iNavX Rudder Angle Indicator Upgraded to the iMux-ST for Raymarine Seatalk Installations Fending GPS/AIS vi TCPIP Digital 8’ Cell Repeater/AIS Dual Purpose Antenna Lowrance HDS-5 5.0” Combo Chart Plotter Enhanced Background With GPS antenna and NMEA 2000 4 th Color TV in Cockpit Cockpit Cartridge CD and XM system throughout
- Electrical System
- Onan 11.5 KW generator 50 Amp shore power cord with cable master
- Mechanical Equipment
- 3 Cruise Air Reverse Cycle A/C & Heat Washer/Dryer Bow Thruster Electric windlass
- Engine Room
- Volvo Penta TAMD73P (430 hp) Battery Charger Oil Change System Onan 11.5 KW Generator
- Wrap around seating Refrigerator/ice maker at wet bar Blue transom and boarding lights Teak flooring Hot & cold water shower Removable table
- Sellers Personal Items, Clothes, Toiletries, Liquors, Music, Food, Blankets, Books, iPad, Charger’s, Hardware & Tools
- Broker's Remarks
- Very Clean inside and out. Boat has been 100% fresh water until 2 years ago. Low hours on engines and generator. Seller is 2 nd owner and condition will not disappoint.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.