- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Ready for Blue Water Cruising / Coastal Cruising. Owned by and experienced delivery captain who rigged the boat as he felt was the right way. Cutter rig with both sails on furlers, Washer / Dryer in work room, 6kw generator, Single sideband, Sat Phone, AIS Transceiver, RL70C GPS and Radar, Bose Audio, High output Alternator, Wave Stopper Hard Dodger w/ stratoglass, Bimini, Cockpit enclosure, Electric halyard winch, 400' anchor chain, Stak Pak main cover, computer at Nav table adjustable, Dinghy davits, dinghy and outboard. Bottom Paint 2015.
A MUST SEE !!
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 907.42 sq ft I : 55.42 ft J : 16.92 ft P : 49.33 ft E : 17.75 ft Inner forestay with furling staysail Working Sail Area : 907.00 sq ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Versatility best describes the Hunter 460. Whether crossing oceans or bays, banging around the buoys or just living aboard, this boat has the capacity to do it all. Bringing the cockpit full beam allows the use of a custom console complete with mechanical steering, electronics space, twin fold down tables, and even a storage bin with drink holders. The standard recessed windlass allows the capability of handling two anchors simultaneously on the dual offset anchor roller. Self-draining propane lockers on both port and starboard are convenient, safe, and practical. The Hunter trademark cockpit arch keeps the adjustable traveler up and out of the way and makes a great attachment point for the Bimini. Hand-rubbed teak and exquisite fabrics are in evidence throughout the grand interior, where storage is plentiful as is natural light and ventilation. The dinette area is large enough to handle the crew, but intimate enough for two. An enormous dual-opening refrigerator and freezer are central to the U-shaped galley. Force 10 stove and oven, plus a microwave, will make dinners a joy to prepare while the island sink will have cleanup covered. Storage for everything is at hand including the recessed trash receptacle. Entertaining is gracious with the open salon which incorporates a TV and Bose stereo. Twin comfortable seats and a convertible cocktail table are located just forward of the extensive nav station with plenty of space for electronics and gear. The forward master stateroom rivals most yachts twice her size. Twin hanging lockers and lots of drawers make staying aboard easy, and a great night's sleep is guaranteed by the inner-spring mattresses. The forward master head is spacious and provides plenty of storage. The master shower is separate from the head, allowing private use at all times; a drop down seat is even included for comfort. Aft, there is a large stateroom and and work area aft complete with washer / dryer, vacum, and work bench of the galley. Both are large, airy, and comfortable. In addition, an aft head with integral shower is positioned for convenient access from the aft stateroom or from the salon.
- Raymarine RL80CRC Color Radar / GPS Raymarine upgraded 4KW Radar Dome Raymarine RL70 Wireless Remote for AutoPilot Xantrex Link 1000 Battery Monitor Fisher Panda 6kw Generator ICOM IC-802 HF Marine Transciever / Single Sideband ICOM AT-140 Automatic Antenna Tuner SCS PTC-II USB Radio Modem w/ Pactor III Firmware GlobalStar GSP-1600 Satellite Phone Marine Kit GCK-1410 AIS WatchMate WMX850 Class B AIS Transceiver DELL LCD TV and Monitor Bose 3.2.1 GS Series Entertainment System Clarion AM/FM w/IPOD interface
- Engine Room Enhancements
- Balmar 110AMP Alternator w/ARS-5 Regulator Filter Magnet to pick up stray metals in oil Filter Boss Back up fuel filter system. Monitors and warns if fuel system is dirty and enables to change filters. Built in fuel pump New 3 Blade Propeller SOUNDOUN Soundproffing in engine compartment
- Additional Equipment and Enhancements
- NAVPOD at helm for sailing instruments Wave-Stopper Hard Dodger with Strato Glass windows w covers Bimini with center connector Side enclosures C-Cushions in cockpit Aft Sailing seats Windless Horizon 1500 Wireless Windless Remote Auto Anchor 710 400' 5/16" BBB Galvanized Chain w 200' 3/4" Rode Delta Fast Bow Anchor Fortress Anchor on Stern Rail w chain and rode QuickLine Flat rope 200' stern anchor rode on reel Shurflow ProBlaster wash down pump Lewmar Electric Halyard Winch Full Batten Main Stack Pack w/Lazy Jacks Staysail on ProFurler Genoa on ProFurler Forespar Whisker Pole Kato Dinghy Davits on Stern 2012 Mercury 270 Hypalon (not included in sale) Tohatsu 3.5hp 2011 Outboard (not included in sale) Outboard Hoist on stern Magma Propane BBQ Companion way opening doors (slider slats onboard) Lots of spare parts
- Interior Enhancements
- SOUNDOUN Soundproofing in engine compartment Teak Floor Grates installed in bottom of anchor locker Teak Shelves added to Starboard aft Cabin Teak Shelves added to Port Work Room Upgraded Shower Mixer and Shower Head Teak Foot Grate and Seat Shelf in Aft Head Teak Door at Foot of Bed in Master Suite Teak Flat Screen Frame with Swivel Mount Beautiful Teak liquor / wine storage rack for center bildge Adjustable Computer Bracket at Chart Table that can swivel to Captains Chair Computer included Force 10 eleven gallon water heater ZARCORE Companionway Doors Screens for ports Hailer Microwave oven 2012 Kurig CoffeMaker SS Cookware Gunert Refrigerator and Freezer VacuFlush heads w Fresh water flush Washer / Dryer in Work Room Work bench, shelves, and tools
- Full Roach Main w StakPak Lazy Jack System Furling 110% Genoa Furling Staysail Mainsail Bat Cars w Fast Track Solid Boom Vang B&R Masthead Rig SS Mast Struts Electric halyard winch (2) Two Speed self tailing winches (2) Two Speed self tailing rigging winches Harken Adjustable Mainsheet Traveler on SS arch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Personal items excluded.
- Bill Petersen email@example.com