- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Mr. Victor" is the most completely equipped 36' boat in the market today. She is built on a great Carolina hull providing a great ride, superior seakeeping abilities and great fuel economy. She is loaded with every option and convenience imaginable and is ready to go at a moments notice. Fresh bottom, motivated seller, recent hull paint, recent Macrelon enclosure.
- Beam: 12
- Total Power: 450 Cruising Speed: 28
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 200
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The layout of this boat is typical for what we have learned to be the best of fish boats. The cockpit is spacious and uncluttered with the fishbox mounted in the transom covering board. The full size fighting chair is easy to navigate around and the bait prep center and drinkbox are only a step away. One step up to the helm deck with a centerline helm LOADED with state of the art electronics. Seating port and starboard for comfort on the way out and back from the fishing grounds. The entry to the cabin is to starboard and the interior is finished in varnished teak. The joiner work is beautiful and the layout is very practical. The head is at the bottom of the stairs, galley to port and the dinette is forward. (The dinette seat is a molded fiberglass water tank giving the boat a 200 gallon fresh water supply.) Teak and holly soles, Cantilupi lighting and ultraleather seating make the interior rich and warm.
- SONY 24" LCD TV Monster power supply for TV Voice alarm system throughout SONY DVD/VHS Clarion AM/FM/CD w 8 Bose speakers
- Corian counter tops Sharp microwave Hide-a-way trash can Norcold 110/12v refrigerator/freezer Abundant cabinet space Stainless sink
- Danforth anchor w/chain & rode Armstrong swim ladder Armstrong transom bracket Teak helm deck sole Teak toe rails 4 flush mount spreader lights Padded cockpit coaming Bowmar deck hatch Fresh water wash in tower Teak cockpit sole Teak covering boards Murray Bros helm chair Flush mount Nav lights Stainless drink box (insulated) Extra drink box on helm deck
- Fishing Equipment
- Pipewelders tower w/hardtop Single lever controls in tower Rupp center rigger 22 rod holders Raw water washdown Stainless bait prep center w/RW wash Fiberglass buggy top Caterpillar elec. displays in tower Rupp 34' 2X outriggers Murray Bros. fighting chair w/rocket launcher and bait tray Stainless lined fisbox
- 8kw Northern Lights generator w/1800 hrs 50 Amp shore cord 12v engine room lights 2 24v C Power battery chargers Underwater lights in stern Blue courtesy lights Interior rope lighting Volt/amp gauges on panel Centek gen. muffler system 50 Amp shore service 110v engine room lights 1 50 12v Battery charger 4 built-in spreader lights Cockpit rope lighting Battery switches Separate breaker panel for electronics
- Lower helm: Furuno NavNet 72 Mile/12kw radar Garmin 740 GPS ICOM 602 VHF w/remote speaker ICOM 802 SSB w/remote speaker ACR spotlight Tower: ICOM 502 VHF Furuno RD30 remote GPS display Furuno FCV1100L color depth (3kw) Simrad AP22 autopilot ICOM 502 VHF w/remote speaker Furuno RD30 remote temp/depth/speed Trim tab indicators Remote Clarion stereo control Simrad AP22 ACR spotlight control
- Engine Room/Mechanical
- Single lever electronic controls Airconditioned helm Racor fuel filters Dripless shaft seals Rerso oil change system Bronze seacocks Raritan Atlantis head system 4 auto bilge pumps Marineair reverse cycle A/C Hynautic steering Bennett trim tabs Fireboy FE241 auto system Engine room exhaust fans 5Gal Raritan hot water Raw water washdown Shower sump 4 Blade Nibral wheels
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.