- 23 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizon 350 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Classic 23 Sea Craft, with potter hull, was completely restored in 2009 with over 60k invested. New engine, outdrive, upholstery, painted green hull and much more. Rack stored inside for the past 3 years. This is a classic and won’t disappoint!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This model has a cuddy with a porta potti and below floor storage. The cockpit has a fiberglass floor (non-skid). The cockpit can seat 10 with the seats folded down but 6 comfortably. There are 2 built-in coolers in the transom and a fish box cooler in cockpit floor. There are high gloss wooden rod holders under the gunnels.
- Convertible top w/ 3 sided enclosure Seat covers for all seats Cockpit bolsters Anchor & Line 4-flush rod holders ½ swim platform Gunnel wooden rod holders 2 - transom coolers & 1 fish box
- Electronics & Helm
- Fishfinder / Depth finder / temp / speed (Hummingbird 200 DX) 1 – Windshield wiper VHF Radio Compass Trim tabs Hour Meter Mercathode monitor
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2003 MerCruiser 350 Horizon MPI w/ only *78 hours. Engine is freshwater cooled. S/S prop on MerCruiser outdrive also 2003. 2 – 12v batteries w/ switch. * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.