- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3L Alpha I Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
It’s All Good is a marina maintained 2900 SCR, full commissioned and ready for her next owner to turn the key and go. Powered by twin MerCruiser 4.3L 220hp engines give her a comfortable and efficient cruise and a respectful top end. She is well equipped and comfortable for the whole family. The cabin will sleep up to 6 adults between the aft berth, convertible dinette and forward berth. Don’t miss out on this clean boat. Call today to schedule your showing. Present all reasonable offers.
- Manufacturers Description
- A good-selling model, this wide body cruiser was among the more affordable midsize cruisers available during her production years. Hull construction is solid fiberglass, and her deep-V hull delivers a stable and comfortable ride in spite of her high freeboard. The 2900 is a surprisingly big boat on the inside because her full-width cabin eliminates the side decks in order to take maximum advantage of the beam. The floor plan is arranged in the usual way with double berths fore and aft, a convertible dinette, compact galley, and an enclosed head with standing headroom. Privacy curtains separate the sleeping areas from the main cabin. There’s seating for six in the cockpit with facing settees aft and a doublewide seat at the helm. Twin hatches in the cockpit sole provide good access to the engine(s). Twin 220hp MerCruisers cruise at 22 knots (mid 30s top).
- Cabin Layout
- Port side cabin entry with galley immediately to port, followed by hanging locker and full berth forward. To starboard, stand up head forward is convertible dinette and the mid berth aft. The cabin is open and airy equipped with air conditioning and portholes throughout for good ventilation.
- Sleeps 6 Glossy Wood Cabinetry Throughout Teak & Holly Sole Forward & Aft Berths Dinette Converts Full Stand Up Wet Head Heat & Air Conditioning Ample Storage Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Dinette Converts to Berth Wood Table
- Glossy Wood Cabinetry Throughout Teak & Holly Sole Stainless Steel Sink Electric Stove Origo Microwave Norcold Under-Counter Refrigerator
- The Maxum 2900 SCR is constructed with all stainless steel deck hardware, integrated swim platform, port side transom door, fore and aft facing cockpit seating which also converts into a sun pad or dinette, Bimini top, extra wide helm accommodations, wet bar and walk-thru windshield for easy bow access.
- Integrated Bow Pulpit w/ Anchor & Windlass Walk-Thru Windshield
- Bimini Top Mooring Cover Ample Storage Wetbar Dinette Fore & Aft Facing Seating Radar Arch Cockpit Shower
- Electronics & Helm
- The helm area is wide and open for everyone to see what is going on up ahead. Seats 3-4 adults so no one gets left out of the conversation. Cherry Wood Helm Trim Depth Finder VHF Horn 12v Receptacle
- 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout Battery Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 4.3L 220hp Engines 410 Hours Alpha I Generation 2 Drives
- Brokers Comments
- ~ Marina Maintained, Seller will consider all reasonable offers ~
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.